Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2006, 03:25 AM
The Molinator

OK!....I have time for THIS one.....

Hey P96! You finally convinced me:

Quote:
My never having been involved with a MLM scheme only means that I've been sensible enough to not be suckered into it. I certainly have enough real-world sensibility to be able to evaluate a scam like this. You don't have to make a mistake yourself to know how to avoid one.
I've decided to return the $200,000.00 I earned as an Amway distributor...Because you've convinced me ...it must have been a scam! Thanks for your insight!

Seriously....You should stick with the idea you have every once in a while ...TO WAIT TO SEE THE OTHER MEMBERS RESULTS!...rather than over-exercising your analytical nature and misplacing your objectivity! Are you even aware that 7....THAT'S SEVEN.... of your fellow members were objective enough ..to ask for sample BioPerformance gas pills!

BUT, thanks for your interest! Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!
Old 03-26-2006, 03:43 AM
The Molinator

MAIL CONFIRMATION....now they're questioning my postal honesty! Ha!

Five sample packs (of 12 pills) were sent out on 3/13/06. Two additional requests were mailed out on 3/20/06.

I want to ask now, that all those testing the fuel pills let me know their results privately.....I am seriously concerned for my life, if the results of the "SVX 7" turn out too negative.....One member (guess) has already threatened to burn my house down, while protestors march by with signs reading "BURN..MLM FOOL..BURN!" ....if the results are not good enough!

Cautiously Optimistic... Jim

P.S. I think I'm getting sick....ARRRRRGH!!!

P.P.S. This is a DOUBLE BLIND STUDY....so I cannot reveal the test member list!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Old 03-26-2006, 08:19 AM
<<<Alcyone

James

If you really made $200,000 from Amway, why are you still working and why are you trying to find another way to make money? People who make money in Amway don't walk away from it, because if you're high enough up on the food chain all you have to do is sit back and watch the dollars roll in . . . I know because I've heard the speach way too many times.

My dad is in Amway, I'm not sure how many people he has under him but since his 'lifestyle' hasn't changed I don't think he's very high up on the food chain. Everytime we see each other and we go out to eat, he has to talk about 'the business' (his term, he won't say Amway anymore), that way he's able to write off the meal as a business expense. My brother and I have both told him in subtle (and not so subtle) ways that we are not interested and not to bring it up again. The bottom line is I haven't seen my dad for three years (at my brother's funeral) and it was a two year break before then. My brother refused to have meal with him for the five years before he died and he lived about fifteen minutes away from him.

As far as this product, I suggest you let Earthworm and the others test the product and report back to the forum. If the product proves itself, you'll be able to make some sales.

You should stop responding to everyone else's comments about the company because you're not winning any support (in case you hadn't noticed). At this point I think your responses are damaging any credibility the company might have.

It really sucks when a 'business opportunity' gets in the way of a family. If you keep up your pushing of this product, I think it may get in between you and your SVX family.

IMHO,
Dan
Old 03-26-2006, 08:32 AM
Bipa

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
Five sample packs (of 12 pills) were sent out on 3/13/06. Two additional requests were mailed out on 3/20/06.

I want to ask now, that all those testing the fuel pills let me know their results privately.....I am seriously concerned for my life, if the results of the "SVX 7" turn out too negative.....One member (guess) has already threatened to burn my house down, while protestors march by with signs reading "BURN..MLM FOOL..BURN!" ....if the results are not good enough!

Cautiously Optimistic... Jim

P.S. I think I'm getting sick....ARRRRRGH!!!

P.P.S. This is a DOUBLE BLIND STUDY....so I cannot reveal the test member list!
Double Blind Study: A scientific study where neither the subjects nor the researchers know who is receiving the drug or the placebo. This is done to ensure that the results are totally objective.

Don't think so
Old 03-26-2006, 08:46 AM
I work for my SVX

Registered SVX
I was an Amway distributor in the late 1980's and have done it for over 5 years. Believe me, the only one who makes over 200k are the big guys on top. Unless you have enlisted over a 100 new distributors under you and who regularly buy Amway products for themselves, you are waisting your time and money. Sorry, but this was my experience and many others I know.
Just curious, how old are you? Because you sound just like me when I was younger and trying these Get rich plans. This is not to put down your product, I just hate to see someone loss money as I did. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong and you do well with this! Good luck!

Last edited by dannmarr; 03-26-2006 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:38 AM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
Quote:

Wow. I really resent that implication. I have not corresponded with you in any way outside this forum. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're making dishonest claims, but accusing someone of making threats is way beyond making dubious claims about a product you're trying to sell.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:19 PM
sans SVX

Send a message via AIM to mbtoloczko
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix96

Wow. I really resent that implication. I have not corresponded with you in any way outside this forum. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're making dishonest claims, but accusing someone of making threats is way beyond making dubious claims about a product you're trying to sell.
You don't have to resent it. Anyone who would make up something like that isn't worth resenting. :-)

Visit my locker

SVX Mods: ND iridium spark plugs, Impreza RS fpr, afr tuned to 13.2:1 using a custom MAF bypass, custom exhaust, WRX 5MT w/ STi RA 1st-4th gear & stock WRX 5th gear, Exedy 13 lb flywheel & Sport Clutch, STi Group N tranny & engine mounts, urethane spacers in rear subframe, rear diff mounts, and pitch stopper, SVX Sport Strut Springs (185f/150r), custom 19 mm rear swaybar, urethane swaybar mounts, Rota Torque 17x8", 225/45-17 Proxes 4 tires, Axxis Deluxe Plus organic brake pads.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:41 AM
The Molinator

Thumbs up Heh!...it's A Joke, Guys!......a Joke!

I thot this was an obvious JOKE!

You guys have to stop taking yourselves so seriously! I have listened patiently to reams of extremely negative and sometimes even prejudicial comments about this product which I brought to you. You have been rude...and inconsiderate....and at times downright venomous toward me. I have responded calmly to as many of your comments as possible in spite of this inappropriately negative spew. IT'S A JOKE! [getoverit!]

BTW, P96...you might want to check out the independent test results (you said they were not there) done by an independent ISO-9000 laboratory. Click on Product...far right...near the top...click on ISO lab test 1, then read the conclusions at the end of the four page test. Also, read the fine print (summary) at the bottom of the Product page to understand the ISO tests.

Peace....Jim
Old 03-27-2006, 03:04 AM
The Molinator

Dannmarr....

dannmarr: I know how you feel! I tried for over a year to enlist Amway distributors...without much avail (2 distributors....1 was active...HA!).

If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side (their main business is "drawing circles" as you know). Because of the previous monopolies the phone companies had, they were able to ignore thousands of legitimate contracts which we obtained through a direct mail approach I developed that was extremely successful! In short, the business I developed would have netted us millions of dollars, but we settled for the $200.000 instead of attempting to sue a corrupt phone company (which was autonomous at that time!) and the largest MLM in history!

If you could get beyond your negative history with Amway, you would find that the BioPerformance business is not comparable to Amway....AT ALL! The product has universal appeal. The Compensation Plan is very generous. There is no need to have meetings. No home meetings. No meeting people at Dennys! HA! Check it out! BTW, I turned 60 a month ago! Ha!

If you can be objective...I know you'd be pleasantly surprised! Look at the website and check out the Testimonies....and if at all possible listen to one of the 30 minute conference calls about the product/business @ 10 am or 7 pm PST @ 1-865-362-4150 pin 2620#. You will see that this is NOTHING LIKE AMWAY!

Jim
Old 03-27-2006, 08:26 AM
sans SVX

Send a message via AIM to mbtoloczko
Quote:
.... You have been rude...and inconsiderate....and at times downright venomous toward me. I have responded calmly to as many of your comments as possible in spite of this inappropriately negative spew....
I don't consider myself having every been rude or inconsiderate to you in this thread except perhaps in my last post because I couldn't tell that you were joking. I just question the performance of the BioPerformancee product because there are so many things about it that are suspect (e.g. no conclusive results, meaningless scientific explanation). And last I checked, everyone on this board is entitled to an opinion.

Visit my locker

SVX Mods: ND iridium spark plugs, Impreza RS fpr, afr tuned to 13.2:1 using a custom MAF bypass, custom exhaust, WRX 5MT w/ STi RA 1st-4th gear & stock WRX 5th gear, Exedy 13 lb flywheel & Sport Clutch, STi Group N tranny & engine mounts, urethane spacers in rear subframe, rear diff mounts, and pitch stopper, SVX Sport Strut Springs (185f/150r), custom 19 mm rear swaybar, urethane swaybar mounts, Rota Torque 17x8", 225/45-17 Proxes 4 tires, Axxis Deluxe Plus organic brake pads.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:09 AM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
Quote:
I thot this was an obvious JOKE!
It wasn't.

Quote:
You guys have to stop taking yourselves so seriously! I have listened patiently to reams of extremely negative and sometimes even prejudicial comments about this product which I brought to you. You have been rude...and inconsiderate....and at times downright venomous toward me.
You came on this forum expecting that you'd find suckers to buy your product - the first time you advertised it, you referred people to a web page for the product and didn't even bother telling people you were the one trying to sell it. I consider that rude and inconsiderate. Recognize this?

Quote:
Heh Guys! A friend of mine recently turned me on to a powder/pill formulation that you add to your gasoline to get substantially better gas mileage.. . . IT REALLY SEEMS TO WORK!?

Enter their website at http://www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com

You can also hear good info about their product and business by calling 1-865-3624150 (ext 2620#) at 10 am or 7 pm. [This is long distance, so be sure to call from your cellphones with free national calling.]
Quote:
I have responded calmly to as many of your comments as possible in spite of this inappropriately negative spew. IT'S A JOKE! [getoverit!]

BTW, P96...you might want to check out the independent test results (you said they were not there) done by an independent ISO-9000 laboratory. Click on Product...far right...near the top...click on ISO lab test 1, then read the conclusions at the end of the four page test. Also, read the fine print (summary) at the bottom of the Product page to understand the ISO tests.
Those are not independent test results. They're hosted on the BioPerformance website, and nowhere does BioPerformance even say what 'ISO 9000 accredited laboratories' performed the supposed tests. They're not legitimate.

Last edited by phoenix96; 03-27-2006 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:19 AM
SoCal SVXer

Quote:
dannmarr: I know how you feel! I tried for over a year to enlist Amway distributors...without much avail (2 distributors....1 was active...HA!).

If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side (their main business is "drawing circles" as you know). Because of the previous monopolies the phone companies had, they were able to ignore thousands of legitimate contracts which we obtained through a direct mail approach I developed that was extremely successful! In short, the business I developed would have netted us millions of dollars, but we settled for the $200.000 instead of attempting to sue a corrupt phone company (which was autonomous at that time!) and the largest MLM in history!
So, it turns out the $200,000 you supposedly made was not from distributing Amway. Surprise.

Quote:
I've decided to return the $200,000.00 I earned as an Amway distributor...Because you've convinced me ...it must have been a scam! Thanks for your insight!
Old 03-27-2006, 11:54 PM
The Molinator

Check your leak!....IT'S GETTING WORSE!

P96: Please look for a positive thought....ANYTHING!........at this point!
I was an Amway distributor! I "earned" the $200,000 in an opportunity they offered.... SEPARATE FROM "DRAWING CIRCLES" [their central approach as a way to develop a business with residual income], which offered managers of payphones signup bonuses and a % of all long-distance calls, if they signed up with "their service".

NO SURPRISES!

Jim
Old 03-28-2006, 12:38 AM
The Molinator

Balance....and OBJECTIVITY...my son!

P96: You need to stop answering EVERY comment or answer I give to you....with ANOTHER NEGATIVE COMMENT! The following is a "positive" comment you made....the ONLY ONE I COULD FIND in volumes you have written!

Quote:
I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
Your deception....is not the "SCAM"...or "SUCKERS" ..out to get you! It's the DEMONS whispering in your ears....that "WE" or "THEY" are OUT TO GET YOU! It's the TOTALLY negative outlook you have....AND THE JUDGEMENTAL NEGATIVE CONCLUSIONS YOU DRAW....FROM INCOMPLETE INFORMATION!

MAKING STATEMENTS LIKE THIS:

Quote:
My never having been involved with a MLM scheme only means that I've been sensible enough to not be suckered into it. I certainly have enough real-world sensibility to be able to evaluate a scam like this. You don't have to make a mistake yourself to know how to avoid one
This is an illogical...and inappropriately judgemental statement!

Quote:
Because the product doesn't work
A little PREMATURE ...don't you think! You said above that you're looking forward to the results!...???

Quote:
Because the people who started the scheme, experienced scammers, know that they can sucker a lot of people into becoming 'distributors'
A little name-calling....and jumping to conclusions..goes a long way!

AGAIN....please think on THIS!

Quote:
I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
Thanks for listening to what I believe is....and certainly was meant to be...constructive criticism...

Jim

P.S. "....or ISO 9000 Certified Lab Testing. The documented lab results ISO 9000 Lab Tests show 22.20% and 26.02% savings; therefore, beginning this Friday everything on our web site will say, "up to 25% or more savings." ISO 9000 Lab Test 1 on the Product page of your web site proves a 22.20% savings and ISO 9000 Lab Test 2 proves a 26.02% savings." Maybe someone here could investigate exactly what the ISO 9000 Lab Tests are?....to determine if they are independent ..or just what they are?....thanks.

Last edited by James Scott; 03-28-2006 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:06 AM
<<<Alcyone

James

Go back and reread just your posts and no one elses. You've been all over the place in a number of your statements.

Post #19: "I made $200,000 in Amway on a side business they offered"

Post #46: "the $200,000.00 I earned as an Amway distributor"

Post #54: "If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side"

Post #58: "I was an Amway distributor! I "earned" the $200,000 in an opportunity they offered...."

There have also been a few inconsistencies with statements concerning your current business venture.

I've found the easiest way to make sure you always say the same thing and don't have explain things (Post #54) is to tell the facts as they exist. As soon as you start to 'embelish', you'll never be able to repeat the same story two times in a row.

I'll make my suggestion to you again and hopefully the next comments we see on this thread will be pro or con results from Earthworm and his six fellow testers.

You should stop responding to everyone else's comments about the company because you're not winning any support (in case you hadn't noticed). At this point I think your responses are damaging any credibility the company might have.

Dan

PS: If you go back and look at my posts, I think you will find that mostly they have leaned towards constructive criticism.

Last edited by intelisevil; 03-28-2006 at 01:09 AM.