Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 03-02-2006, 04:06 AM
The Molinator

BioPerformance Fuel Pills....and powder..

My large shipment of BioPerformance fuel pills is finally here guys!

1) I will be sending a free bottle of 40 BioPerformance fuel tabs to Eathworm for being "a light in the darkness"...HA! He has promised to diligently and carefully test his SVX (which will take 12 to 14 tabs)...then he can use the balance on any vehicle he wants... [On our SVX's, the first two tanks of gas should have 4 pills placed in the tank just prior to each fill-up....After that, 2 tabs per tank!]

2) I will also send 12 free BioPerformance fuel tablets each to the first four additional members who post on this thread stating they want to try the fuel pills, and who give at least their names and addresses (if not email and/or phone # in case of emergency?)...[These 12 BP fuel pills will allow 4 tanks of gas to be tested in an SVX].

3) The BP fuel pills retail for $1. All I ask is that the above individuals post the most accurate results they can determine....and that if any of you develop an interest..please purchase ..and/or join BioPerformance through me or my website at www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com. I have had intermittent log on challenges on my particular site this week which are being resolved...So, if the above site will not log on, you may get basic info at www.mybpbiz.com. If my site is inoperable at the time you wish to order retail...or join BioPerformance, then please contact me directly by PM, email at jaimediegoscott@sbcglobal.net, or by cellphone (559) 240-4612.

4) THANKS for joining me in this SVX experiment!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!

Last edited by James Scott; 03-02-2006 at 04:13 AM.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:03 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
Can you put some Ephedrine in mine please?? I think I can handle it.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Me want, me want, me want, me want , well fuel consumption is a major problem here...

You can send it to me by Parcel Post to this address:

Nadim Milan
LibanPost Office
Jdeideh Branch
Beirut, Lebanon

Thank you in Advance

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:25 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
Little do we know, these tablets are actually little capsules of sand and abrasive grit....and after the outer shell dissolves, it creates the biggest mess inside our engines
Old 03-02-2006, 05:58 AM
The Molinator

HELICOPTER eFeCt!!!

OR...maybe they will allow you to fly around town like a helicopter..(how did you know they are DIRT!?) Remember...It can be dangerous to ask or speculate wildly....[like the gangster who said "when monkeys fly out of my butt" to Jim Carrey in "Bruce Almighty"!.. . . . .

P.S. We've already had this conversation earlier...This thread is for those who want to try the product......PERIOD! [OK!....free speech..and all that!]
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Old 03-02-2006, 06:58 AM
#073 of 301

Another thread? Was the first one not enough?
Barcelona Red '93 AE #073 of 301, 168k miles.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:15 AM
The Molinator

Dan: I'm just looking for names and addresses to send some free samples to those who said they wanted to try...or now want to try the BioPerformance fuel pills!

Please email or PM me if you don't want your info to go so public...y'all.

Waiting for 3 more names...

P.S. [I'm just starting to try their POWDER version...which goes into solution even more dependably, and is not "caught" in anti-syphon gas tank tubes like some of the new cars have....I'll let you know if I get any difference...]
Old 03-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Do we have to try it on an SVX? I was thinking of trying it first on our 1995 Grand Cherokee. This Jeep witnessed many of my experiments such as choking it in the river . The bastard still has a pulse

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:22 PM
The Molinator

Finally....

Just wanted to let you know that your BioPerformance fuel pills will finally be mailed out Priority Mail through the USPS on Monday March 13, 2006! I want to apologize for the delay in sending them....I had some unexpected personal distractions!

THANKS for your patience...to those I spoke with by PM about receiving some "samples".. . .

Hope you get as good of an increase in performance..and gas mileage as I have! [Hope somebody can check out emissions...???]

Jim

http://www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com
Old 03-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Making tires round, Six now :)

I'll try the samples.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:39 PM
The Molinator

BioPerformance fuel pills...

Your BP fuel pills are on their way guys....HAVE FUN!

BTW...There is a BioPerfiormance business presentation, where they will cover both the products...pills and powder..and the business opportunity [distributorships] tonight at 7:30 PM in Los Angeles at the:

Torrance Hilton at South Bay
21333 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503

(310)540-0500

...In case you know someone in that area! I'm on my way (230 miles) with powder in my tank!

Jim
Old 03-16-2006, 04:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to madj80
If you have more samples i'll try some.

You can send them to:
Thomas Madjar
2171 S. Quentin Way Apt 301
Aurora, CO 80014
Old 03-16-2006, 07:08 PM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvx95
Little do we know, these tablets are actually little capsules of sand and abrasive grit....and after the outer shell dissolves, it creates the biggest mess inside our engines
And how is this "sand and abrasive grit" getting past your fuel filter?

Dan
Old 03-16-2006, 08:13 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
And how is this "sand and abrasive grit" getting past your fuel filter?

Dan

fuel filters are for pansies

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 03-17-2006, 01:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to TheRightWingSVX
I would like to try some of these!
SmallCar Shift Kit
K&N
Iridium Spark Plugs
All Mobil 1 synthetic oils
Almost 160,000 miles and never ran better!

Last edited by TheRightWingSVX; 03-17-2006 at 09:44 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: