Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2015, 05:30 AM

Built EG33 and stock EG33 converted gen2 sedan part out

Looking to sell or part out my eg33 converted 98 gen2 rx sedan. Was my daily driver up until a few months ago
I converted it to the eg33 h6 a few years ago with the intension of adding the built motor and a turbo. But never got around to it

Body itself is in average condition with a few dents, scrapes and faded clear coat. Interior is pretty good and has the grey leather seats and door trims. Has pedders low springs, wrx 17" wheels.
Gearbox and diff are from an rs turbo liberty, with an exedy 6 puk brass button clutch, and short shifter.

Engine, loom and ecu etc are from a low km jdm halfcut svx.
Factory loom was stripped and spliced into the gen 2 loom. It has the standard svx power steer pump, altenator, ac pump, intake, air flow meter, headers and front section of exhaust.
Radiator is an ARE custom made alloy 3 core, is mounted in front of radiator supports. Still using standard bonnet latch. 2 thermo fans a custom alloy header tank.

Built EG33
Has never been started since build. I brought it from ray86 of rexnet. Was built by robin at perfourmance motorsports.
Block has been closed decked. Has custom cp pistons and rings, argo rods, new bearings, cometic head gaskets, custom 1/2 inch head studs. New timing belt pulley and tensioner.

Also have a set of twin turbo headers made by al at amauto.
Spare block casings, heads, intake manifolds instrument cluster. Custom made engine mounts with nolathane bushes. Group N engine mounts never used. And heaps more bits I had for the turbo setup and from other subarus

Asking $3000 ono for the liberty as is just needs a few minor things tidyed up and a mod plate for qld buyers to re register it. Will take offers on parts and will part it out if there is enough interest on parts.

$3000 ono for the built engine

Located on the gold coast but can freight pretty cheap with tnt at my work.

thanks