How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-14-2005, 10:06 PM
fl_svx

Thumbs up

Say, $5.00 to sales@makemeasticker.com (Quasi-Cash)

Thanks, John
Old 04-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_svx
Say, $5.00 to sales@makemeasticker.com (Quasi-Cash)

Thanks, John
I'll send $6 to cover the Paypal fee. Thanks a million John for your prompt work! Money will be there in the next 5 minutes.

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)
Old 04-15-2005, 07:47 AM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Thumbs up

John,

How hard would it be to make up a sticker like this:

This is the Design Giugiaro sticker that appears on current Maserati's. This is what I'd like to put infront of the 'subaru svx'. Also, would it be hard to do the border in a grey to match the 'subaru svx' lettering? Whichever purple you havethat's closest in color would be fine!

Thnx.

-Chike

P.S. It doesn't need to have the curved end on one side. I'd a prefer a rectangle anyways...

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)
Old 04-15-2005, 08:13 AM
fl_svx

I'll have to look for the proper font, will advise...looks cool, but hey..what do I know.

Jphn
Old 04-15-2005, 11:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to mhl0125 Send a message via Yahoo to mhl0125
How do I order a couple of sets like you have on your front door (frosted)?
1995 Emerald Green SVX L AWD
#80 - Custom intake w/cone filter
99K with killer stereo system
2002 Acura MDX-Touring Edition w/navigation
2008 Toyota Prius
1987 Mercedes Benz 560SL
Old 04-15-2005, 11:44 AM
fl_svx

Cool, you like? You can thank chiketkd for the design.

Ah, $7.00 for a set of two,frosted, as always FREE shipping in the USA. Payable via PayPal to: sales@makemeasticker.com

Thx,
John
Old 04-15-2005, 12:03 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Man, I like that Design Giugiaro emblem. I wonder what that would look like properly sized in that area behind and below the rear windows? The place that has the SVX emblem on later SVX's? Mine faded 6 million years ago.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 04-15-2005, 12:09 PM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
Man your SVX looks like its in great condition, perhaps since its been in the Sunshine state for all this time. I thought the SVX I got was in impeccable condition but with uneven break pads, frozen real right caliber, paint chipping on the spoiler, with some stone chipping on the front and one dry spot on the driver's seat it is not perfect, it is good though that the engine is great with low mileage. But I still love owning it the same and have fun taking care of it (at least touching up all the paint chips).

Also, that "Design Giugaro" sign would make a cool addition. I wonder who would believe you let alone who Giugaro is, at least for those who drive in the US, or maybe Australia. Btw, nice Subaru rally logo too.

Last edited by Weebitob; 04-15-2005 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebitob
Man your SVX looks like its in great condition, perhaps since its been in the Sunshine state for all this time. I thought the SVX I got was in impeccable condition but with uneven break pads, frozen real right caliber, paint chipping on the spoiler, with some stone chipping on the front and one dry spot on the driver's seat it is not perfect, it is good though that the engine is great with low mileage. But I still love owning it the same and have fun taking care of it (at least touching up all the paint chips).

Also, that "Design Giugaro" sign would make a cool addition. I wonder who would believe you let alone who Giugaro is, at least for those who drive in the US, or maybe Australia.
Oops! You know, Weebitob has just made me realize something. We have hijacked this thread!!

Hey! Got an idea. Nobody on the site is probably paying much attention to this thread except a few coming in and saying welcome aboard.

If fl_svx started a new thread in the FS/WTB section and named it something like "Design your own emblem", I bet most would notice for two reasons. 1st reason- Creative guys like the ones that have come up with ideas so far will check it out to input new ideas... and buy them. 2nd reason- Uncreative guys like me will check it out to steal those great ideas....and buy them.

Everyone makes out. Especially if we can talk a moderator into splitting out the decal entries, and putting them in the new thread.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 04-15-2005, 12:29 PM

Just to clarify my motivation on this.

There are some great ideas coming out of this! And it's in a "Hi!, I'm here and happy!" thread.

Just think of the ideas if more people were involved?

My motivation is I want to steal these ideas and buy them.

Old 04-15-2005, 12:29 PM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
Opps...Umm... I mean "Hello and welcome to the SVX World Network fl_svx. I hope this sight contains all the information that you need and I hope you come to like the people here." Even if some of those people soon seem to hijack people's threads.

Last edited by Weebitob; 04-15-2005 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebitob
Opps...Umm... I mean "Hello and welcome to the SVX World Network fl_svx. I hope this sight contains all the information that you need and I hope you come to like the people here." Even if some of those people soon seem to hijack people's threads.
Hee! No, actually , your previous thread that made me say something was the only one on topic for 2 pages.

Old 04-15-2005, 12:32 PM
fl_svx

Methinks there should be a new thread as we have gone way off subject here. Funny how things work out that way. Maybe to ModMania ???

I'll start a new one there.

Thx to all, John
Old 04-15-2005, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_svx
Methinks there should be a new thread as we have gone way off subject here. Funny how things work out that way. Maybe to ModMania ???

I'll start a new one there.

Thx to all, John
If you could.. , Make a request to see if a moderator can split the idea entries and paste them in the new thread. Hate to lose them, especially the Design Giugiaro one.

Old 04-15-2005, 12:43 PM
fl_svx

Okay, I created a new thread in: Wanted or For Sale, titled: Design your own emblem, as suggested. Go for it !!!!!