Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 01:24 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I appreciate the props, kudos, and general support from members of this site and from my other home forum.

It really means a lot.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:42 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I dont know what to do.

Mike has withdrawn all of the funds left in the business bank account.

There are over $2000 in documentable debts that Mike owes me, including items he purchased for his car, furniture, speeding tickets I paid for him, and Home Improvements that we were getting reimbursed for by his parents (he took the checks and squandered them). He has 95% of my parts stock, and has taken ALL of the funds from the business. He has defaulted my Paypal account, and any joint bank accounts (2).

He is holding ALL parts stock, and many personal items, including items which were sold on Ebay using MY ebay name, effectiveauto (formerly snafu621), including the engine and two ebony doors which were paid for and I never saw the money for. He sold my transmission for my 1992 Pearl, and I never saw a dime, it went to pay HIS bills.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY TO EFFECTIVE AUTO VIA BIDPAY, PAYPAL, ETC, because I will not see any of the money, and I am unable to send parts at this time. I am working on changing this situation, but the house is not in my name and I dont legally own any of the parts so Im stuck.

I left Mike after he physically assaulted me when I tried to leave what was our home then in Meadville PA. There were escalating problems with his inability to cope with anger issues that led up to this incident.

I don't really know what I am supposed to do. Im out of money, I cant make my car payment. I dont have paypal anymore, and my ebay account is in the ****ter. I dont have any of my parts left because I sold them to pay house bills, and now Im living in my moms house in my old bedroom. I got a job with Safelite Auto Glass but it will be a week or two before I am on the schedule.

I will continue to try to resolve this situation, and I understand any action one would take against effectiveauto, though I have nothing to give. Chris and Adam , (engine and doors) please call me and Ill try to fix this.

Im so sorry I trusted anyone else with my information and money. He has all of my files, passwords, emails, documentation, and a family that is rich in resources that would allow the elimination of me as a legal threat. Im fighting an uphill battle. If anyone has any advice, please give it to me. Call me, email me, or come over. I need help here.

--Mike Milan

Last edited by Mike621; 08-02-2006 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:48 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Anyone need their car detailed? House cleaned out? Garage? I am DESPERATE here.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:57 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621
Anyone need their car detailed? House cleaned out? Garage? I am DESPERATE here.
Damn Mike I had NO idea......I am really sorry about all of this. I really hope things get back on track. I will see what I can do for you.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 08-02-2006, 11:57 PM

Wow

Dude, I'm sorry to hear you got so ****ed over. That really sucks man. Honestly, if I didn't just get a new place and all I'd do whatever I could to help you out man. As it were, I have a couple friends from my kiss-ass days at Blockbuster that have pretty reputable careers at least in my local legal system. I can ask what they suggest you do and what course you could take. Hope you can get it all straightened out without too much of an incident. Best wishes and good luck.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:11 AM
One teal and One yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele
This is a very sad situation.

I don't know what to say.

Hope you'll get your stuff straightened out soon and if I have any frens looking for a car or an suv around your area, I will let them know. *Based on your cars for sale at signature.

Try to get a better job too at the same time. Stay calm and all the best to you.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05
Old 08-03-2006, 12:34 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I cannot thank everyone enough for their continued moral support.

Thank You.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:43 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
When I went to pick up my things on Saturday, I found my car looking like this:

Old 08-03-2006, 06:30 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:

WTF!! This makes me so maddd

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 08-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Network Design Administrator

Seriously here... Mike (not Davis) is at least TRYING to make things right...

Who has even heard from Mike Davis lately...

I hope and pray he is not still an admin here...

He may ninja our forums.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:14 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:

That's IT!!!!! BAN MIKE DAVIS!!!!!

I can see that I will never get my $$$ back. Yeah, that sucks.. But it sucks even worse what happened to the other Mike. Mike Davis has screwed too many of us. He has lost more than our trust, he has lost our respect TOTALLY!!!....

I call apon Chris (The ADMIN chris) to BAN MIKE DAVIS!!! Who else is with me on this??

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 08-03-2006, 08:48 AM

Wow,

I must say that I am really ashamed to even be a member of this board right now, Mike (Davis) is my neighbor here in PA, He has helped me out on numerous occasions on my cars and many other things. He has been one of the nicest most understanding, fun, friends i've ever had.

I'm really ashamed to be reading this rediculous out of control bashing post about him, everyone on here has only heard one side of the story, I think its awfully petty and immature to make such slanderous remarks towards a person when in reality you only know what happened based on what was posted. As the old saying goes "there are two sides to every story" and that is definetly true in this case as it is in 99.99 percent of any disbute/fight/disagreement etc. I can reassure you that most of what was said is not true, and I encourage you to talk to Mike (Davis) and hear "BOTH sides of the story" before making such hasty remarks and drawing such one-sided conclusions.

I think everyone should be ashamed to draw such baised conclusions towards someone based on what they have read or heard from someone else. This is a public forum and I feel its extremely immature and vindictive to post up such information and make it available to the public when in reality it is'nt anyones business at all.

Please remember this forum is here for one reason, we all share a common interest in a car. We are not here to discuss personal problems we have with other members, thats what PRIVATE Messaging is for. The last thing I do when I get on this forum to read/talk/share information about my cars is read hate posts made about a friend whos been so helpful and good to me.

That is all,
~Tim
Old 08-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldcar
Wow,

I must say that I am really ashamed to even be a member of this board right now, Mike (Davis) is my neighbor here in PA, He has helped me out on numerous occasions on my cars and many other things. He has been one of the nicest most understanding, fun, friends i've ever had.

I'm really ashamed to be reading this rediculous out of control bashing post about him, everyone on here has only heard one side of the story, I think its awfully petty and immature to make such slanderous remarks towards a person when in reality you only know what happened based on what was posted. As the old saying goes "there are two sides to every story" and that is definetly true in this case as it is in 99.99 percent of any disbute/fight/disagreement etc. I can reassure you that most of what was said is not true, and I encourage you to talk to Mike (Davis) and hear "BOTH sides of the story" before making such hasty remarks and drawing such one-sided conclusions.

I think everyone should be ashamed to draw such baised conclusions towards someone based on what they have read or heard from someone else. This is a public forum and I feel its extremely immature and vindictive to post up such information and make it available to the public when in reality it is'nt anyones business at all.

Please remember this forum is here for one reason, we all share a common interest in a car. We are not here to discuss personal problems we have with other members, thats what PRIVATE Messaging is for. The last thing I do when I get on this forum to read/talk/share information about my cars is read hate posts made about a friend whos been so helpful and good to me.

That is all,
~Tim
My posts are all based on MY dealings with Mike, and noone elses... So are most of the other posts here, so that just about rebukes everything you wrote.

Thanks for playing though.

P.S. He is MORE than capable of coming here and voicing his side, yet he hasn't. That, in and of itself speaks VOLUMES.

EDIT: You are his friend, so that biases you right out of the gates, and weighs heavily on how people will view your response.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.

Last edited by RSVX; 08-03-2006 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
Tim, apparently you are misreading our posts, as was previously stated we are all commenting and requesting his ban due experiences of working with him. Mike Davis has proven to each of us that he is a coward and crook. This is not hearsay but first hand experience!! In fact many of us were friends of him at one time, but you can only burn so many people before reactions like this occur!

And Mike Milan's experience only enforces the fact of what a duesch bag Mike Davis really is

Maybe one day you'll get burned too, past behavior is a great predictor of future behavior!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:04 AM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fldcar
Wow,

That is all,
~Tim
I've known Mike Davis for quite sometime (3+ years), I know both sides of his story. If you are his current neighbor, than you've known him for only a few months. I'm not taking Mike621's side nor am I against him because I don't know enough about that story. I do know that MANY people are waiting on Mike Davis for money and/or parts. He has a business, it fails, he blaims the partner, moves on to a new business, it fails, he blaims the partner, etc and all the while people who dealt with the previous business are sol. There's no way I believe he should be allowed to continue in his position as admin nor should he be allowed to sell parts over the network. Should he be banned? That's not for me to decide.

You cannot ignore the bad things someone has done just because they've done good things as well.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Closed Thread