Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2002, 01:34 PM
SVXCAPE

Exclamation can't wait

just counting the hours, can't wait till she get's here, she's taking the place of my 78 bmw 320i (e21) I also have a 85 318i (e30) getting rid of both of them the 85 needs a new engine the 78 still has alot of spunk left, about 300k on it. When the car gets here I will have a few things to take care of, cam seals, timing belt, valve cover gasgets plugs,oil service, 1 rear wheel bearing (hopefully just 1) and tranny mounts. I will do most of the work myself if not all of it, have lots of experience (patience) with working on cars so am very confident, especially when I have a whole network of people like you supporting me, anyway thanks for all of the response ....................here me now, and believe me later....................
Old 07-17-2002, 05:27 PM
Ain't it the truth?

Send a message via Yahoo to SVXphile
Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

<AHHHHH!!! Another spoiler-challenged pearlie, just the way Giugiaro designed it, joining the ranks. I like the sleekness and visability that not having one provides.>

I agree completely John.... Don
Old 07-24-2002, 07:46 AM
"high" in Colorado

did it arrive??

Did your car arrive from California yet?

With many miles to knock down on the way back from the meet, I was thinking about ya and your new ride!

The Indiana meet could not have been better. Finally got to put faces with screen names....A totally awsome event!

I am going to talk with Michelle (Thundermtnsvx) and see if we can't put together a mini gathering in Co. before the end of the summer....

Let us know when your car arrives...
81 280ZX
91 Legacy wagon
86 Pontiac Parisenne (55k)
86 Kawasaki ZG 1000 Concours
81 KZ 1000 LTD (shaft)
Old 07-24-2002, 12:20 PM
SVX Black Belt Master

You Colorado kids . . .

. . . might try to look up Micah Fryman. He's moving (has moved?) from Olney, Illinois to Winter Park (I think, but might be Kremmling). He has three DeLoreans, and has been looking for a good SVX. His email here was nocoke2@otbnet.com , but I think it was from a local ISP. He's a real nice guy, and a true SVX supporter.
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>
Old 07-24-2002, 04:08 PM
SVXCAPE

Angry no not yet

no I am still waiting,the eta is 8-2 or hopefully before, so far it has not moved from the drop off point .. The shipping co gave me a tracking # but so far no movement. I absolutely can't wait, I have seen three of them up here 2 white and one maroon (drool) , yes sir I'm counting the days , I can't wait till winter either! I'm turning into a mess -j/k I like it I need to learn some delayed gratification. When my car gets here and I service it and fix a few other things I'm going to go on the biggest road trip ever, I would also be up for a meet somewhere here in colorado. My scedule is pretty open, right now I dont work so I take it day by day, but in october I am going back to work for the resort but just for a couple months then I'm off again -- Jackson hole , Alta, Brighton, Grand targhee, snowmass, whistler, and a whole lot more!!!! (if I'm not dumping too much money into the svx that is) sorry for the rambling post I get carried away when I think about skiing & my soon to be here svx ,,,, later dudes and dudettes
Old 07-24-2002, 04:12 PM
SVXCAPE

wasions

Your buddy has a funny e-mail for having two deloreans, hehehe
Old 07-24-2002, 07:30 PM
"high" in Colorado

wish I could go...

I am a skier also.....Love Snowmass....Alta is kind of funky like Loveland.....Brighton is fun, but too many families and kids...
While you are in Utah....try Snowbird and Snowbasin...I had good days at both....Then there is Big Sky and Big Mtn. in Montana, ..then you are not far from Idaho.....etc etc...
81 280ZX
91 Legacy wagon
86 Pontiac Parisenne (55k)
86 Kawasaki ZG 1000 Concours
81 KZ 1000 LTD (shaft)
Old 07-24-2002, 07:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to richardc_51
Re: just saying hello

Welcome aboard. I've had my '92 Pearlie since September, now with 90K+. It's a terrific car. Good luck with yours.

Richard

Quote:
Originally posted by SVXCAPE
hello everybody I just purchased my first SVX from a used car dealer in CA it is getting shipped over to me in CO, anyway I talked to the dealer and he said it needed a new rear wheel bearing and mabye some tranny mounts said that it was barely noticable though, said he had it looked at by a mechanic and it all checked out, although im sure he was not an SVX mechanic, crossing my fingers hope it all checks out when it gets here. well I gotta go , I will try to post a link to my new car.. thanks for any replies...