Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-06-2002, 04:43 PM
Who watches the watchmen?

SVX for sale - great shape

Hi all,

I brought my car into Santa Cruz Subaru today and I noticed 2 other SVX. One was having the tranny replaced, the other is a trade-in that they just got in. It's not even out on the lot yet.

I wouldn't even mention it, but the SVX for sale is a real beauty. 1992 LS-L, black and silver (no spoiler). The paint job is still in pristine shape. Apparently the owner was a little Asian lady and the car was always garaged. Only 77K miles. The only flaw I saw was that the leather side bolster on the driver's seat is a little worn. Other than that, the car looks great. Also, no rust or salt problems as it's a California car.

The engine is apparently misfiring right now and they are fixing it up. Once they do it will go up for sale. I asked about the price, but they won't price it until they figured out how much work they put into fixing it. I talked to one of the techs and he said that they paid good money for it because it's in such good shape, so it probably won't be cheap.

The dealership is good and they know how to fix an SVX. They have about 8-10 customers who have an SVX.

http://www.santacruzsubaru.com/

The last SVX they had sold within a week, so if anyone is looking for an SVX give them a call before it even goes up for sale. The sales guy is Sandy. He's a good guy to deal with.

Sorry to have such a long post, but I thought it would be helpful if anyone was looking for a SVX.

Cheers,
Matt