Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 02-05-2002, 02:55 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Question SVX videos on ebay

I'm sure by now all the ebay surfers have seen the two SVX videos for sale on ebay. I think the auctions end today and they are already up to beyond $30 each. These don't come along that often, compared to the Road and Track Guide or the various brochures so I can understand the high bids. Apparently Subaru dealers got the "Our New Look" video in 1991 to introduce the SVX. And the other tape came with new SVXes, at least in 1992, kind of as a supplement to an owner's manuel. Most of these probably got lost in people's video cabinets and eventually tossed out.

I for one, would like to see these videos, I'm sure most of us really fanatical ones would. But I'm not willing to get into a bidding war over them, at over $30 each they are already past my budget. It would be cool to own the original, but I'd be happy with a second generation copy I can watch a few times, pass around to friends, etc.

So is anyone out there who owns one or both of these videos willing to make some copies and sell them for cost out of the goodness of their hearts? I think the high bidders on each of the current auctions are members here (another reason I didn't want to get into a bidding war so you owe me! ).

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...
Old 02-05-2002, 04:52 PM
Green1995SVX

If anyone gets me a copy of these, i can encode them and post them to my website. I can even do divx for Pockets so he doesnt whine again.

-Mike