Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southeast Region

Old 03-06-2003, 06:29 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Immortal_Suby (Matt) said that he is gonna get his 5-speed from Wawasat?? (Todd)... I was gonna do that but backed out because I didn't really feel comftable having to do alot of the fabrication by my self. I am getting mine from Smallcar.com... Haven't done it yet. we will probably do it around May or June or the beguinning of August.... I am gonna be in Australia from July 1st to July 25th. That's why it is either before then or after.... Do you wanna get in on it???? When do you think that it would be that you would want to do it?? Pick one and I'll go a head and order my Tranny from smallcar.com if you wanna do it in April or May of June.... if you wanna wait till after I get back from Australia, let me know anyway so I can order it before I go. Cool?? any other questions, just ask.... Catch ya later!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 03-12-2003, 11:35 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

re: small car is damn expensive

hey smallcar.com is damn expensive. i know 92svxchick has one done. she said that she got her's for about $1k in parts. message her for the info on where to get the parts. i don't mind doing mine, but i'm probably going to wait on it until my auto dies out. i just put a tranny cooler in it to extend the life for a bit. i'd love to check it out though, you guys putting it in. i'll even take pictures and video if we need. i'm looking into this turbo guy to design a turbo that would work for the svx. he is actively searching for a good welder to help put his design into play. know anyone?
Old 03-15-2003, 09:48 PM
Radio wiring harness guru
Subaru Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Count me "in" for a mini-meet.

Say, I think a couple of people with red and white SVXs need to join mine for a patriotic picture. =) Of course, it can be more than one of each. We should think of a good place to use as a backdrop.
Old 03-19-2003, 11:10 AM
Debo

Send a message via AIM to cxt2001
Let me know when the mini meet is , I want to try to attend....thanks
Old 03-19-2003, 12:03 PM

Well it looks like we can actually have a good mini-meet sometime in the future.... How about after Reading??? I would say sometime before so we could go ahead and meet eaachother but I am saving my money to get to Reading... Jeeps drivk gas.... Besides I want to have my SVX there at the Mini-Meet too.... How about sometime in May or June???? Sound Good??? Let Me know!!!

** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 03-23-2003, 08:07 AM
TDAVBECK

SVX IN ORLANDO

GOT A 1994 RED COUPE IN GREAT CONDITION LESS THAN 55K ORIG. OWNER $10K.
Old 03-24-2003, 07:29 AM

Sorry man, I'm very content with my baby. All my money is going into it. And I am gonna haver to sell it in a few years anyway... No point in me getting two... Talk to Noir (Harry)... I think he said that he was interested in getting another SVX.. Not sure though

Old 03-25-2003, 02:34 PM
TDAVBECK

RED SVX IN ORLANDO

THANKS, FOR THE INFO; SEND ANY REFERRALS MY WAY

TDAVBECK-ORLANDO
Old 11-06-2003, 06:41 PM
svxmofo

mini meet

hey guys i would like to get a mini meet before i have to go back to iraq...ill be in bagdad when i go back so id like to get a mini meet....anybody interested let me know..well pick a meeting spot and figure it all out..thanks...
larry
Old 11-07-2003, 01:28 AM

when do you have time man. i don't know about david's schedule, but porter and i meet every few weeks for some drinks and dinner. i think the next one a local with a pearly may join. that would be 3. if david comes that's 4. there are a few others scattered around, but they don't seem to be subbie 'enthusists' so i guess they are out. when are you going back to the desert?
Old 11-07-2003, 08:03 AM
svxmofo

meet

they are telling us well be going back to iraq in march so i will miss another reading meet...im off every weekend so that would be the best time for me...just let me know.
larry
Old 11-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Radio wiring harness guru
Subaru Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
And I just drove through Valdosta, on the way home from Florida a few days ago...

My schedule is fairly open, except I'll be driving back to FL from about the 19th through the end of this month. This time I'll waive as I go through Valdosta.
Old 11-07-2003, 01:13 PM

ok, i'll check with everyone to see who's interested and available. hey david, i see your next project is in-dash led's. which led's are you changing? i was thinking about changing the climate control from green/amber lights to blue/andsomeothercolor lights. i've taken it apart and i'm looking for 2 color leds (one of which is blue).
Old 11-20-2003, 04:41 AM
5 speeds rock! :D

Another GA SVX or 2

I may also be interested if you get together. I'm in GA, but 3 hours south of Atlanta. Keep me posted with your plans.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:30 PM
Subaru_Newbie

i live in columbus georgia 97 miles south of atlanta and would love to meet up with some other owners some weekend...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: