Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Reading IX Motorcade

Hey guys,

Its a little early, I know. But I know SickSubie is also going, I'm wondering who else from around here is, maybe we can make a posse? I think NJ is a little outta the way (Sorry 94SubieSVX), unless you want to drive up towards us first, I think you'll be taking a different route.

Anyone else interested? I just want to have a few people to get lost & break down WITH...

Craig

PS - Nov. 11th meet, coming soon to a Vermont near you!

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 10-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Pinto Boosting Freak

Send a message via AIM to Evil One Send a message via MSN to Evil One Send a message via Yahoo to Evil One
SVXAPEAL and myself are going and bringing our fraternal 4 wheeled twins.
Leaving from Holyoke Ma.

Jim
Old 10-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Banned

Unhappy i'de love to go

but tomssvx is taking my car for surgery this sunday for 3 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
Hey guys,

Its a little early, I know. But I know SickSubie is also going, I'm wondering who else from around here is, maybe we can make a posse? I think NJ is a little outta the way (Sorry 94SubieSVX), unless you want to drive up towards us first, I think you'll be taking a different route.

Anyone else interested? I just want to have a few people to get lost & break down WITH...

Craig

PS - Nov. 11th meet, coming soon to a Vermont near you!
Old 10-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX
Hmmm...I'll be coming down from Ottawa, probably crossing the border at Ogdensburg, NY. Google Maps tells me to take I-81 to Scranton and then I-476 basically all the way to Morgantown. I'd be up for detouring a bit to meet up with a convoy.

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl

Old 10-18-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_pilot View Post
Hmmm...I'll be coming down from Ottawa, probably crossing the border at Ogdensburg, NY. Google Maps tells me to take I-81 to Scranton and then I-476 basically all the way to Morgantown. I'd be up for detouring a bit to meet up with a convoy.
Thats right where me and Greg would join the train.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Freezepop's are Awesome!!!!
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Hocrest
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotking View Post
Thats right where me and Greg would join the train.
And me and Melis, we'll be down Friday. When is everyone else planning on going to the BEST PLACE ON EARTH

Only 6 months to Reading!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Davis
Reading is my favorite holiday!
Old 10-18-2007, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocrest View Post
And me and Melis, we'll be down Friday. When is everyone else planning on going to the BEST PLACE ON EARTH

Only 6 months to Reading!!!!!

The Pearlie parade finally comes to be.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Given how many people seem to be meeting up there, I'd be up for that. We just need to get the Mass guys too, and we could have a certified, rolling mini-meet!

I'll have to get an exact spot/exit and then earth to get directions to you. Oh, and I plan on going Friday too, just to answer Dave's question... I wouldn't miss it for the world! You guys have time when you'd be in that neck of the woods? Probably early, if you wanted to leave later it would make more sense to go Thursday because its a long drive, and leaving late friday would cause a day to be missed, which is obviously UNACCEPTABLE!

Craig

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX
Sweet, so mini road meet in Scranton on Friday? Looks like it's about a 2 hour cruise (for the average car) from Scranton to Margantown.

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl

Old 10-18-2007, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Sweet, so mini road meet in Scranton on Friday? Looks like it's about a 2 hour cruise (for the average car) from Scranton to Margantown.
Sweet, then its official.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
I will definitely be at reading this year. Probably not for the whole weekend though. What is the deal with the November meet?
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-18-2007, 10:13 PM
OOC for a while

Send a message via AIM to 94SubieSVX
When is this happening?? Cuz I have off from school Nov. 6, 8, 9th. Might be able to make an overnighter out of it, or even make it at all.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
What is the deal with the November meet?
Details to come. Its going to be on a Sunday so Beefcake can hopefully make it, and the 8th to 11th is when 94SubieSVX told me he can make it, so we're looking to pull in a few more guys.

But the basic gist is a fun cruise up Rt.100 into VT.

Craig

Last edited by ridered777; 10-18-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Sounds good. If its only that far, perhaps some of the guys closer to here ( like SickSubie and others coming from Mass) could meet up closer? I think it'll be at least a 6hr drive for us, just off the top of my head, haven't even glanced at a map. So 2hrs isn't exactly the bulk of the trip...

Craig

Old 10-18-2007, 10:19 PM
OOC for a while

Send a message via AIM to 94SubieSVX
If I am able to come, would I be able to just crash at someone's house? I'd probably end up camping out