Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay
Don't even pretend to tell me what the "real world" is. I was probably around the "real world" three times before you quit ****tin' your diaper. All of you BS'ers are full of "everybody's entitled to their opinions" but, when somebody says you're full of crap, it's all about "you're a whiner and get a life" --- Believe me, bubba, I ain't no baby, but I'm still not gonna put up with creeps that just love stirring the ****!
Then ban someone who constantly posts nothing but excrement and makes false claims. For someone who despises BS, I'm surprised you've tolerated it for so long.

- Rob

BTW: You said "with the exception to the word "fighting." I'm not "fighting," I'm just reacting to the ad hoc "you guys are rediculous" line -- again, out of context, but, in the context that I understood it to be."

Thats what I was doing. Reacting when people attacked me. And I was banned. I wasn't picking fights with anyone.
Old 10-23-2003, 10:52 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: This is rediculous

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane

And I beg YOUR pardon Aredub, but if you recall the first post I EVER made on these forums I was attacked. I wasn't being a jerk, I came here saying how much I like SVXs, and was thinking about getting one, what my current situation was, and I was ATTACKED. So yeah, if anyone is interested, PLEASE DO search for my oldest posts, and see how hypocritical a lot of people are here. Yeah, they were so ready to ban me because I defended myself and provided retors, but they don't question WHY I was defending myself, or WHY retorts were needed.

- Rob

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/sear...earchid=103428
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI
Old 10-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Uh... was that supposed to back up your view?

- Rob
Old 10-23-2003, 11:22 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
Uh... was that supposed to back up your view?

- Rob

I love the way you try to come out as the "unwitting victim," and make it a "you against me" issue. The fact is, there was enough of an outcry among the GENERAL populous, for expulsion.

AND, if it had only happened once, we could chalk it up as misunderstanding. BUT, since outcry was substantial enough, not once, but twice . . . well, I'm afraid the "woe is me, I'm a victim" dog, just don't hunt.
Subaru Ambassador

Old 10-23-2003, 11:43 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by bthomas
In my 19 years I have seen more **** than probably 98 percent of the people here.
Doubtful. In my 25 years, I am still missing a couple of places in the world to live in.

Life is like an onion. There are more than one layer in life and every layer you dig down, the more it smells and the more you wish you had not done it. But you still have to do that if you want to learn from life.

Trust me, Rob had it comming when he as banned. FYI, he was banned once and he left on his own once. He is a different person (most of the time) now. Nick also though says some stuff which may not be true, he gets along fine till now. Everyone has a bad day/week/month.

Life is too short to argue. Enjoy it and live it to the fullest. And FYI, the only place you probably seen **** is in the crapper because many of the people here are much older than you and in life, the older you get, the more you see.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 10-23-2003, 11:49 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
<<
Then ban someone who constantly posts nothing but excrement and makes false claims. For someone who despises BS, I'm surprised you've tolerated it for so long.

>>

personally i don't care if someone posts false claims. It looks bad on that person because he is an idiot and most people will find that out soon.

You want to ban someone because he is posting false claims is not justified. IMO, anyone can post false claims and to them, the claim is fully justified.

Put it this way, I have a 94LSi SVX. IMO, it's the best thing on the road. At the same time, my buddy has a z28SS and he thinks that the best thing on the road. Then Mr. James Bond comes out with his V12 and can claim that that is the best car on the road. In my eyes, my SVX IS still the best thing on the road. Who is right here and which claim is false?

L
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 10-23-2003, 11:52 AM

i have seen some nasty **** too, i actually had to help pull out a girl from a smashed up car a few months ago...she had her face inbedded into the windshield. her boyfriend (fiance) was drunk and her twin sister arrived just in time to see the paramedics jam a tube down her throat so that we can get air into her lungs..i went to school with these two for 6 years. and i had to watch her die....

on the other hand, last week we were working on a CPR while the family watched, sister, daughter, and granddaughter...but we got a pulse back as we were en route to the hospital, that makes you feel real good

i have also been working in an ER for 4 years now...probably the worst i have seen there is the 5 day old baby that was getting CPR....and died...but the kicker of that story is that the parents were trying to have that baby for many years...and it died on Mother's day.

i understand what you see bthomas, i have seen some of it too. before i joined the squad, one of the state troopers was hit by a tractor trailer and dragged on the highway, they were marking out his gray matter for quite a while. they have pictures of it at the building just as a reminder to always be safe and careful and always know that your safety is first

life sucks and we all eventually see things we don't want to see. i take it that you are a volie fireman. you choose to do what you do. so in effect, it is your choice to see the things you do. you can decide not to go to a call, but if you are anything like me, you are more then willing to help when **** hits the fan. there are rules on this board about language and certain types of content...the people on this board understand and should follow these rules. it is like you knowing that a 5 year old is a victim of a car vs ped accident...you know what you are going to see and prepare for the worst. the people on here know that there should be no swearing or flaming or anyother bs...and when they see it, they might get a little pissed.

as for Nik....well we all don't know everything. i am not saying he is right or wrong, because i don't know anything about the subject. but someone in that situation is misinformed. maybe they don't know they are and think that what they say is right...even though it isn't..i have been wrong before...it is wrong to litter (THERE YOU GO CHICANE!!LOL) but it is also wrong to knock someone down just because they don't know something. it is also wrong to hop on a forum and one of your first statements is "i learned how to handle women in it" which can be taken in two different ways...but being wrong and right is all in one's perspectives. i may think something is wrong, and someone else may think it is just fine....

i guess what i am trying to say is....not everyone knows they are wrong or will ever think they are wrong, **** happens, if you don't know something and would like to, ask, but always look at different opinions because somewhere in the middle is the truth. and don't start a flame war over something stupid...someone believes what they believe, nothing some faceless person on the internet is going to change it...so why try, just state your protest and back it up

ok this is my longest post ever...if i have gram/spell errors...please excuse them.....

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:01 PM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally posted by SHISVX
if i have gram/spell errors...please excuse them.....

Kelli
No

Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker
Old 10-23-2003, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mohrds

No

nothing that a swift kick in the bum won't fix...come here DOUG!!

Kelli gggggeeeeZ
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:21 PM

Quote:
...come here DOUG!!

Kelli gggggeeeeZ
No
1994 LSi (4/93)

1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion

My Locker
Old 10-23-2003, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mohrds

No
fine....then i won't hm.....hrm,.....forget you poopiehead!

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
Old 10-23-2003, 12:33 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:

fine....then i won't hm.....hrm,.....forget you poopiehead!

Kelli

Poopiehead? POOPIEHEAD!? C'mon, sailor. I know you can come up with better than that.
Subaru Ambassador

Old 10-23-2003, 12:41 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Poopiehead? POOPIEHEAD!? C'mon, sailor. I know you can come up with better than that.

Hey you little instigator, I thought one of the points being discussed in this thread was how we don't use foul language here! Now you are encouraging innocent young Kelli?

Don't listen to him, Kelli! Remember, MacGyver never ****ing swears!

Yes, I came out of the NW Forum for a peek, I saw the titles of some of these threads and it's like a bad car wreck, you just can't turn away.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...
Old 10-23-2003, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver

Hey you little instigator, I thought one of the points being discussed in this thread was how we don't use foul language here! Now you are encouraging innocent young Kelli?

Don't listen to him, Kelli! Rember, MacGyver never ****ing swears!

Yes, I came out of the NW Forum for a peek, I saw the titles of some of these threads and it's it like a bad car wreck, you just can't turn away.
he just uses duct tape on the ppl that due ******g swear!

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
Old 10-23-2003, 12:44 PM

Quote:

he just uses duct tape on the ppl that due ******g swear!

Kelli
mrrh! rhm! hrm hr mrh hhrm hrh!

(Doug tries to talk with his mouth duct taped shut)
1994 LSi (4/93)

1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion

My Locker
Closed Thread