Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region

Old 04-14-2008, 05:23 PM
Liv'n the hobo life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
I will post the video on YouTube to share with all the other SVX vids out there. I know the format won't do it justice but gotta share somehow.
+1...I need it now! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
I can also burn some quick and dirty DVD's for anyone that wants one in the immediate future.

I am, however, preceding with my original plan of producing a whole 5 year retrospective DVD of which what we saw Saturday night was only the opening intro. The "real" video is planned to have a "chapter" for each of our events (or all of the same event clumped together, ie chapter 2 would be Fall Colors Tour 1-6, etc). This may take a couple more months, but once that's done it will be sold as a more "professional" DVD with menus, packaging, etc.

WOW, I'd love to get ahold of one of the completed DVDs...that is amazing. Seriously Troy, that was by far the best SVX video I have ever saw, and your telling me it was only the intro!!! holy crap, put we down for a comlpeted one right now!
01 Outback (DD)
89 XT-6 Newest Project
Representing Vancouver, WASHINGTON! woot!
My Locker
Old 04-14-2008, 07:53 PM

Smile Ditto on the vid

Troy,
Yes, totally awesome video. I would like to be on the list for one also. Not to rush you, good things like this take time. I think it would be the great venue to get new members interested in our club. I've spoken to several people in this past year who've expressed interest, but never show up. I think that it's possible that their sentiments are that the club will be too cold, or cliquish, or even worse, snobbish.
Truth is, some clubs are that way. This group is unique and not just because of our cars, but as Earl has stated, "It's not the cars, but the people" The video captures this perfectly.
It seemed that our group was destined to fade away at about this time last year. Now, it's moving even stronger. And why not. We have everything we need to have a great club. Solid friendships, great driving roads and destinations at our fingertips (or is that toenails) and one of the all time best drivers cars on the planet. YEAHHHH!!!!!!!
Here's to the next five years being way beyond our wildest expectations!!

Mark and Sher
Old 04-14-2008, 07:57 PM

Smile Grand National

Yes, I saw it. Wasn't it sweet, A fine specimen. I think he would've raced us. But, no way was I going to do anything even with the slightest appearance of that in Tacoma.

Mark
Old 04-15-2008, 07:07 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Video Online

I put it up on YouTube to share with everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALCZUDY_kpE

I'm probably too picky but the quality isn't the best. It even seems like the transitions are a little off the beats now, they aen't when I watch the DVD. Oh well, it's something.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...