Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 07-21-2003, 07:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
test drive . audi s4

let me say 1st off this car is a dream car, awsome balance awsome power and awsome handling.

i went to the audi dealership on sunday the only one in orlando and there they had a 2001 audi s4 twin turbo . the car was great looking way pricier then what i would pay,, so i asked the sales man for a test drive,, he was in his mid 50s i would say. heavy set guy. he gave me a test drive of my life, i hapen to pick the one sales man that spent a month in driving school for racing audi quatros.

to say the least the car was pushed to its pointe and still never broke loose, doing abought 80 on some verry twisty roads and power, came on at low 1,800 rpm amazing. the car has 4 piston front brakes and 2 piston rear amazing stoping also. also equiped with esp stability program wich we never used,

for a 4 door car it out handled out classed and out excelerated my svx like it was a tinker toy and fit and finish was there also. but styling well svx still caches my eyes.

i would tell any one looking for a car with 4 doors buy a audi s4 u cant go wrong, and after market tuning is easy with a chip alone pushes the boost up and run 300 hp and 350 torque
Old 07-21-2003, 06:27 PM
EverclearAtMSU

a buddy of mine has one. few extras, rims, big breaks, exhaust, up pipe, chip. and oh man!! That thing is crazy! Hmmm, engine swap idea

If your buying, look out for the older s4's, their trans are worse than ours, exp. if the car is moded.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: