Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum

Old 09-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
This is by far is the dumbest statement I've ever seen on the internet.
Well, he is correct that a vote for not-Romney is a vote for Obama, as Obama is on track to win if Romney pisses off enough people. It's absolutely perplexing to me that he even got this far considering all of the bull **** he has done, and how few people will openly admit to supporting him.

Money talks, though. It talks to everyone. Problem is it only talks about itself, and only listens to itself, kind of like Ayn Rand.

As for the problems Obama brings, we already had him 4 years. I doubt he could do much worse than sign the NDAA and appoint more Monsanto execs to his seats. The Affordable Care Act is one giant right-wing concession to Republicans and not a real nationalized healthcare plan, but it is still helpful to a lot of people. He's actually done a few things Republicans should approve of.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Greed and Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Well, he is correct that a vote for not-Romney is a vote for Obama, as Obama is on track to win if Romney pisses off enough people. It's absolutely perplexing to me that he even got this far considering all of the bull **** he has done, and how few people will openly admit to supporting him.

Money talks, though. It talks to everyone. Problem is it only talks about .
It really doesn't matter who you vote for from the major parties you get the same results we've had since the 60s. A budget busting moron in the white house. Now before you say but what about Regan you need to wake up and look at the facts. Regan never balanced a budget or calme close to balancing a budget. He spent and spent and spent on his pet project and the military. Remember star wars? Neither party is capable of balancing the budget so neither one will get my vote and neither on should get your vote if you are serious about a fiscally responsible future for yourself and your children. Yes Paul Dumba$$ Ryan talks a conservative game but when you look at his budget proposals he uses more smoke and mirrors then Bill's and Monica.

Any party that is unwilling to look at cuts to the military is simply fulling the public into a future of insustainability. Our country spends 47% of the worlds budget on military expenditures. Is our country capable of fighting and beating the world at the same time (minus Austrailia and Japan)? Obviously not since we can't even muster up a victory in Afganastan. I fully believe if people actually voted with their hearts and minds and not for who the parties decide will provide them and their supporters with the best bang for their buck neither party would be in business today and the country would be on a much better track.

Just remember Romney nor his children nor his children's children will ever serve their country as it is against their religious beliefs. Wouldn't those religious beliefs also mean that Willard wouldn't send someone elses child to die for his beliefs? I will not vote for a coward-in-chief which is exactly what a vote for Willard Romney is. Like it or not, it is the truth, bought and paid for by all of the cowards with deep pockets who paid for Romney's name on the ticket.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Preaching to the choir, Benny boy.

Interesting point, though, about uniformed service being against their beliefs. How exactly then does he expect to be Commander in Chief?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:12 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Greed and Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Preaching to the choir, Benny boy.

Interesting point, though, about uniformed service being against their beliefs. How exactly then does he expect to be Commander in Chief?
Choir, no, 43% of the brainwashed flock who let the Republican party tell them that Romney is a better choice than Obama, yes. In reality the is the answer is C- none of the above.

Last edited by benebob; 09-06-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: