Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Invisible man!!

I know a guy that always has 'goods' for sale, always has a bottle of something alcohol in his hand when he shows up, has 'found' deals that cause wet dreams when it comes to rare cars and has NEVER had a job!

Not only that, I have seen him wearing the 'uniform' of an inmate while mowing grass on county owned property!

I KNOW that he has DWI's, Theft charges and drug charges etc but his name DOES NOT show up on ANY court searches!!

IF he had never worn the 'uniform', I could imagine that he never did anything in this county.

But SINCE I saw him in the uniform, riding in the Sheriff's van, I have to ASSUME that he is a 'local' criminal!

My question is.... WHY does his NAME not show up??

I can find his Dad, Mom, aunt, uncle, brother, cousin, but not HIM!!

Is he a 'PLANT?, A Narc? A 'stooge'?

No matter, he does not 'threaten' MY world, since I am not into anything that they would be looking for..

He just hangs out at my place and I feel the NEED to KNOW 'WHO' is breathing my AIR!!

( YEA, I do 'background' checks on EVERYONE that comes back more than 4 times without spending money. I have 'trusted' the wrong person before!)

This spring, the wife 'liked' a guy that was helping us load firewood. She asked me to have him help with the 'home' projects.

I typed his name into the magic box and found out that he was a SEX OFFENDER and a THIEF! I gave him $20.00 for the help and never used him again..

I started doing this after I 'didn't' do it for a guy that I met that wanted to go into business with me.

I worked with/for him for a year before he started his crap.

One day, he got pi$$ed off because someone shot the back window out of a SCRAP car that he had made hundreds of dollars off of. I had even used it to 'drag' the driveway to get rid of potholes!

He was SO mad that he threw a carburator through the back window of MY 65 Baracuda!
Then he smashed the side glass out of an 88 Honda, the windshield of a 65 Chevy pickup, and a few that DIDN'T matter!

I typed his name in..... He was a 'PIMP' in another county that got 'busted' for coke because he BEAT one of his *****S for 'holding out' on him!

I had to spend THOUSANDS on a liar/lawyer to get RID of him!

IF you CAN, do a search on people. It is FREE!! It is WELL worth the time!

If you 'hook up' with the WRONG people, it will cost you!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 11-16-2008 at 10:44 PM.