Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Reading Meet

Old 11-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
Two queen beds or 1 king bed: $60.00/night plus 11% tax ($7.59) Total: $76.59/night
I think you need a new calculator. Your current one is broken .
Old 11-16-2005, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
How long will we have the next poll open for? The longer we wait, the greater the possibility that the large number of rooms we need will not be available.

I'd say keeep the poll open for then rest of Nov, shouldn't be a big deal with T-giving coming up. I doubt that either hotel will sell out in the next two weeks. And if M-town is giving up a number of rooms due to another "dance" or other party for a bunch of teeny-boppers, I'd just as soon not hold out meet there (even if Jesse is single now....lol)
I just think that there is a number of people who have (previously) expressed interest in coming to the next meet that aren't aware that plans are in the works and never look in the Reading Forum, get the word out to more people before making any final decision to try and get the best turn out we can get.
Hell personaly for all I care it could be held at the Hilton @ $120+ night and I'll still be there, but for a lot of people $$$ is a going to factor into if they come or not.

(What ever, I've said my peace and am done with it, when a contract is signed, I'll be one of the first to make reservations at which ever hotel is chosen)

Last edited by Rotorflyr; 11-16-2005 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:37 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
that is completely understandable but... the Morgantown hotel was perfect for us... Huge parking lot with some room to play a little... No offense I unerstand financial issues may become a factor but the HI isn't the only hotel around...they could always stay at another near by for the night...but that is just me talking out of my >>>>>

Tom
Old 11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Headed to Texas...

My vote is to stick with M-town, it sounds like the place is worth a little extra $. As for continued polling - I think anyone that is serious about coming and has a definite problem with the price differential can air the concerns here (NOW).

jnj7707@yahoo.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: