Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2006, 11:49 AM

Water for sale

Damn,
I wish I hadn't deleted that website on elliptical water.....I saw money there
Old 05-28-2006, 03:12 AM
The Molinator

Lactating.....?

Myballs have been lactating too!...?

I understand there is a treatment! Hang on!....A company physician will come to your house shortly..for your "FIX"! [Don't be alarmed if he comes after dark...and with some "helpers".]

"Leaking as we speak"
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!
Old 06-01-2006, 07:38 PM
The Molinator

Court Proceedings......????

I hear that the court hearing started on Tuesday May 30, 2006 in San Antonio, Texas. Evidently, there is a website that contains the court transcripts! I can't find it however...Please let me know if any of you know where that info is on the internet. I also heard a rumor that the judge would be likely to rule late today...???

THANKS...Jim

P.S. WHAT HAVE I DONE!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Old 06-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

From a blog started way back when on BP: http://www.cleardigitalmedia.com/200...line-pill.html

"Well it looks like Big Brother won this round. We are set for a full Trial in September and the judge upheld the restraining order. This is not over, I'm confident that BioP will continue to fight and we will have our day. And for all you naysayers, don't count us out yet, this was just a preliminary trial. The real deal is set for Sept hopefully sooner.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/met....44d4e79a.html

Signed By Denise in Washington Another Happy and excited Bioperformance IBO, at 5:46 PM, June 01, 2006"

It's no surprise people still support BP. After all, how many people in Waco, Jonestown, those strange alien worshipers in California, and god knows how many others, followed their beliefs to the bitter end.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott

P.S. WHAT HAVE I DONE!
You took a risk, and it didn't pay off.

As long as it doesn't happen in somebody's mouth, you're good to go.

( As in Dental work... There was two ways a person could read that. )

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 06-04-2006, 06:11 PM
The Molinator

Cool-aid Is Ready....!

"They" said there would be a Cool-Aid Party soon at headquarters.....
I'm sure everything will be just OK! We'll probably celebrate with a toast!

P.S. BTW...Is anyone interested in some really large..but very potent..vitamin pills....[Just pinch your nose..while you swallow!]

Jim
Old 06-10-2006, 04:00 AM
The Molinator

I know it does't matter.......BUT...???

Did any of you get increased gas mileage (and/or performance)???...or was I just deceiving myself...???

BTW...I finally decided to stop using the gas pills for several reasons....AND guess what happened....I GOT MINUS 4.7% GAS MILEAGE! [When using the pills or powder, I got (from Feb 2006 until 2 weeks ago) from 6% to 38% INCREASE IN GAS MILEAGE!]

Oh Well...

Jim
Old 06-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Yikes...so once you pop, you can't stop!
Old 06-12-2006, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
Did any of you get increased gas mileage (and/or performance)???...or was I just deceiving myself...???

BTW...I finally decided to stop using the gas pills for several reasons....AND guess what happened....I GOT MINUS 4.7% GAS MILEAGE! [When using the pills or powder, I got (from Feb 2006 until 2 weeks ago) from 6% to 38% INCREASE IN GAS MILEAGE!]

Oh Well...

Jim
James, I'm getting visions of people coming and doing a rescue to get you away from this cult.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
<<<Alcyone

James

You really need to check out this thread! "You can earn 50% for each paying customer you refer to this product." in their "AFFILIATE PROGRAM".

Dan
Old 06-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
James, I'm getting visions of people coming and doing a rescue to get you away from this cult.
Did someone say INTERVENTION? Can we bring rubber hoses, tube socks, and soap?
Old 06-13-2006, 03:20 AM
The Molinator

Quote:
THAT WOULD BE TOO GOOD FOR THE LIKES OF ME!
Old 06-13-2006, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myetball
So that was you at my wedding!

Old 06-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
So that was you at my wedding!
If you're talkin' 'bout the guy that used the rubber hose to make a beer bong mayhaps it was me. The tube socks and soap are there 'cause ya never know where all that drinkin's gonna lead
Old 06-25-2006, 05:09 AM
The Molinator

How about THIS new approach...?

WELL....Since the fuel pills were not exactly successful...I am seriously considering putting voltage to my EcuTune Stage One v4 accessory wire...to be able to use 87 octane fuel! Please let me know if this works well, if there is a power loss, if there is an increase in gas mileage..beyond the cost savings from switching from 91 to 87 octane, and if there is any risk to the engine with that computer configuration...?

I know this is not the appropriate forum...so if you can give me specific directions to this topic, I'd be very appreciative.. . .

THANKS, Jim