SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Jay_Walker

Post First Car

My first Car was not a car, but actually a truck. I got it while I was a senior in HS. Which was only a couple of years ago. A 1970 Chevey c10. Oh that was the greatest hunk of junk I ever saw. You could see the ground through the floor, pieces would fall off while I drove, it got 10 miles to the gallon. It had driven so far that the odometer had actually rolled over and read under 100 thousand miles again. It finally blew up with me at the wheel on my way to pick up a date for winter formal. My SVX, as you can see, was a huge leap in quality and performance. but sometimes I still miss my old beater. Unfortunatly the SVX may have ruined me for other vehicles. Mine tranny went a while back and the circumstance got so bad that I even made it out to a car lot. But I could find nothing that even compaired to what I was used to. Well for an attainable price anyway. So I gave up and took to walking for a few months, scrimping and saving the whole time. I'm getting my syren back next week. And here I am, already buying new things to put in it. They need rehab for this.