Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 08-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Exclamation Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !!

So I went and saw "District 9" last night (meh), and as usual had to take a mid-movie leak to purge the Starbucks consumed just beforehand. I walk into an empty restroom, and do my usual thing of taking a farthest left or right urinal, as to leave any consequent guy entering ample space away from where im doing my business. This was in a row of about 6 or 7 urinals, with a few stalls directly behind.

Just as I start letting loose, I hear the door open and some dude shuffle in doing this blowing through the lips while grunting thing. Im in the far right urinal, farthest from the door. The guy has an open field of pissers in front of him, and doesnt even have to be within 10 feet of me. What does he do might you be asking?? You guessed it.... bleepface pulls right in the spot next to me, and proceeds to verbalize his apparent relief of draining his bladder. As if the flagrantly deliberate proximity werent horrendous enough..... bleepface turns to me, as im hastily zipping up, and asks " Do you know who won the Angels game?'' All I could do in my disgust was blurt out the F word and shake my head as I walked out in silence.

WHO THE BLEEP PURPOSELY PASSES UP 5 OPEN URINALS TO TAKE THE ONE NEXT TO THE ONLY GUY IN THERE??? ARE YOU %$#&ING KIDDING ME???!!!

Guys CODE OF CONDUCT RULE NUMBER ONE: In an empty restroom, an open urinal adjacent to one thats already in use, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DONT TAKE THAT ONE!!! Keep at least an empty urinal between you and the other guy AT ALL TIMES!!! If theres no open space like that, USE THE STALLS!! Stalls are full too? HOLD IT OR PISS YOUR GODDAMN PANTS!!! Just dont do it man, please for %$&#s sake, just dont......

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:51 PM
look like a leprechaun to me

Re: Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !!

The only time the buffer zone rule may be overlooked is at a crowded venue with lines for the pissers (sports event, concert, popular bar, etc) because if you don't take the open spot, someone else will and you will be the one who ends up pissing your pants.

There is also the "do not talk to me while I'm pissing" rule, which this guy also seems to have broken. This man needs a refresh on the rules.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:38 AM

I think you misunderstood his intentions
Old 08-17-2009, 01:16 AM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX

lol yeah that would kind of freak me out too!

The other night at the bowling alley I was sitting on the can, and this guy comes in and starts taking a leak, then I hear this earth-shaking fart, followed by "Wow that was a good fart, huh?". I suggested he check his drawers, and then he zipped up and on the way out told me to "Have a good one man"

I'm pretty sure he was drunk though. (I was pretty buzzed too, as I was halfway through a pitcher of Drop Top...)
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta
Old 08-17-2009, 06:40 AM
building more AK47's

Someones a little "pee shy"
Old 08-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Avalanche Alcyoneer

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondasucks View Post

The other night at the bowling alley I was sitting on the can, and this guy comes in and starts taking a leak, then I hear this earth-shaking fart, followed by "Wow that was a good fart, huh?". I suggested he check his drawers, and then he zipped up and on the way out told me to "Have a good one man"
Thats funny!! And its funny because the stranger didnt mosey up shoulder to shoulder (in an empty bathroom!!) to you while he did it.

RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX

How wide was your stance?

-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker
Old 08-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Avalanche Alcyoneer

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide View Post
How wide was your stance?

-Bill
Ok ok its obvious ill get no sympathy HERE ..... I hope the next time you guys are standing at a public urinal, some guy prances up behind you and softly sniffs the back of your neck!

Old 08-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L View Post
Ok ok its obvious ill get no sympathy HERE ..... I hope the next time you guys are standing at a public urinal, some guy prances up behind you and softly sniffs the back of your neck!
Poor guy was just trying to be friendly... But some people don't see a problem with it.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 08-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Soobologist

Send a message via AIM to subeman90
Registered SVX

maybe he wanted to play "show and tell"?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I have a problem. :(

Send a message via AIM to shelfy Send a message via Yahoo to shelfy
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeman90 View Post
maybe he wanted to play "show and tell"?
that'll happen at places i frequent.

1997 Subaru SVX LSi "Svetlana" #185 of 640 - 09/1996 - Polo Green Pearl - 34k miles

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Everett" #8738 - 01/1992 - Ebony Pearl - 139k miles - 5MT shifty - Sold 07/31/2011

1992 Subaru SVX LS-L "Sven" #1599 - 05/1991 - Claret - 168k miles - Traded 05/11/2005

2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited CVT - Crystal White Pearl - 2.8k miles
2021 Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited CVT - Horizon Blue Pearl - 17k miles
2023 Volkswagen Jetta S 6MT - Pure White - 2.6k miles
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Limited EV - Ceramic White - 30k miles
Old 08-17-2009, 02:35 PM
building more AK47's

Was it similar to this
Old 08-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L View Post
So I went and saw "District 9" last night (meh), and as usual had to take a mid-movie leak to purge the Starbucks consumed just beforehand. I walk into an empty restroom, and do my usual thing of taking a farthest left or right urinal, as to leave any consequent guy entering ample space away from where im doing my business. This was in a row of about 6 or 7 urinals, with a few stalls directly behind.

Just as I start letting loose, I hear the door open and some dude shuffle in doing this blowing through the lips while grunting thing. Im in the far right urinal, farthest from the door. The guy has an open field of pissers in front of him, and doesnt even have to be within 10 feet of me. What does he do might you be asking?? You guessed it.... bleepface pulls right in the spot next to me, and proceeds to verbalize his apparent relief of draining his bladder. As if the flagrantly deliberate proximity werent horrendous enough..... bleepface turns to me, as im hastily zipping up, and asks " Do you know who won the Angels game?'' All I could do in my disgust was blurt out the F word and shake my head as I walked out in silence.

WHO THE BLEEP PURPOSELY PASSES UP 5 OPEN URINALS TO TAKE THE ONE NEXT TO THE ONLY GUY IN THERE??? ARE YOU %$#&ING KIDDING ME???!!!

Guys CODE OF CONDUCT RULE NUMBER ONE: In an empty restroom, an open urinal adjacent to one thats already in use, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DONT TAKE THAT ONE!!! Keep at least an empty urinal between you and the other guy AT ALL TIMES!!! If theres no open space like that, USE THE STALLS!! Stalls are full too? HOLD IT OR PISS YOUR GODDAMN PANTS!!! Just dont do it man, please for %$&#s sake, just dont......

stop tapping your foot under the divider next time.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 08-17-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm the anti-do-gooder

I completely agree with you SoCal. I hate when guys do that.

One time when I was at BAR Pittsburgh years ago, this hot girl came in the mens restroom. She must have had to pee really bad and could not wait the the womens line. A bunch of us in there saw her run into the stall. Guys instantly responded looking through the cracks and then they nearly broke the damn door off!! Lucky for her she got out unharmed.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:24 PM

Send a message via MSN to IceBlade

I will always but the max possible space between me and the next guy. Depending on how wasted I am I don't mind talking to the guy next to me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownbot View Post
I completely agree with you SoCal. I hate when guys do that.

One time when I was at BAR Pittsburgh years ago, this hot girl came in the mens restroom. She must have had to pee really bad and could not wait the the womens line. A bunch of us in there saw her run into the stall. Guys instantly responded looking through the cracks and then they nearly broke the damn door off!! Lucky for her she got out unharmed.
That's ****ing sad.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: