Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 01-25-2007, 10:53 PM

white SVX local sale, asking way too much!!

near me there's a mechanics/dealership place with a white svx, i'm not sure what year it is but it's got leather interior, looks reasonably clean, bit of paint flaking off the bumper and a little dirty but overall it's pretty good. the passanger seat has been removed also so i dont know if thats just been removed or it's damaged, only problem is that they want $16900 for it! and the damn thing has done well over 200,000km how much should it be worth?
Old 01-26-2007, 05:44 PM

Cool how much!!!

look on www.trademe.co.nz - you will be able to pick one up here for 1 less zero on the end.

Steve in NZ
Old 01-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Mr Soob

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo3185
near me there's a mechanics/dealership place with a white svx, i'm not sure what year it is but it's got leather interior, looks reasonably clean, bit of paint flaking off the bumper and a little dirty but overall it's pretty good. the passanger seat has been removed also so i dont know if thats just been removed or it's damaged, only problem is that they want $16900 for it! and the damn thing has done well over 200,000km how much should it be worth?
Most of them, if they are looking just a teensy bit ratty are not worth buying anymore, IMHO.

If he will accept 11k, and you'e checked all the usual suspect pieces (brakes, CV's, Radiator, g'box, wheel bearings, etc), then it could be a reasonable buy. Occaisionally the jap wrecker/importers get seats in for the replacement.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178
Old 01-28-2007, 07:48 AM

re:svx

if u are after an svx at a decent price , mine will be for sale shortly, its pearl white, got 240k on the clock but was previously a country car, is nice and clean and leather interior, sunroof etc if your interested pm me and we can discuss it further i too am in melbourne
Old 01-28-2007, 10:58 PM

if i was to get one i'd be a JDM import but i dont have any money lol i can see myself driving one in the next 2 years simply because i'l have money to spend but not now lol
Old 01-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
Why would you want a JDM import?

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads
Old 01-29-2007, 07:06 PM

Send a message via ICQ to berger
It seems i might be selling my svx after its repaired..., sold most of my stereo off to pay for the repairs.

or i'll sell it as-is for the right price...

Temped to get a 2004 nissan maxima... or a 2005 Liberty wagon

not real sure, both in my price range
or jsut keep it!, too many options
Old 01-31-2007, 04:33 AM

i duno why i'd want a JDM...maybe it's cos i can import it...maybe cos i think they'd be better than over here...not sure
Old 01-31-2007, 05:32 PM

Registered SVX
I'd like to see how you are going to import it...all my research indicates it's not possible unless it's a wreck, and then it needs to be cut in half.

Matt

Last edited by dynomatt; 01-31-2007 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:18 AM

i do know that if you aren't able to import through dealership or anything, you actually have to live in the county of origin, driving the car for 12 months with a complete record of you driving and servicing etc to basically show that the car is safe to drive

something along the lines of that...i know cos i wanted to import a NZ svx cos they were going real cheap but simply could not unless i stayed with the car for 12 months

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: