How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Dru

1vs1vs1 vs slon5mt info, check it out all who have info

Was just going thru some more info to help and try to figure out this situation.

Just checked slon5mt's feedback on ebay, says 1, but now 1vs1vs1 is no longer a registered user

Slon5mt changed his ebay name from bio..whatever it was

both did register with ebay on dec 2 2005

Anyone that got burned by 1vs1vs1 should check here.

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rmationRequest

So anyone on this board that has been burnt, fill in the form, and you should have your info

Looks like someone is quite close to being proven either innocent, or a scam artist

Earlier today 1vs1vs1's ebay account was still active(sunday afternoon that is)

Whats really going on?

thats all of the pieces of the puzzle that I can contribute as of now, also those who have been burnt, you had to send the money order somewhere, what was the address?
Old 01-30-2006, 01:07 AM
SlonSVX5mt

Lightbulb some info!

1vs1vs1 his name is vlad
Old 01-30-2006, 01:19 AM
Dru

We will see, I have emailed all who left negative feedback for 1vs1vs1 and asked them to check in and see what they can add to the puzzle. I have also taken some screen shots of auctions and feedback pages, I think within the next day or 2 we may have an answer, I'm going to bed
Old 01-30-2006, 09:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to mhl0125 Send a message via Yahoo to mhl0125
OK. Here is what I have. 1vs1vs1 has changed his eBay user name several times. He has ripped off numerous people. I have heard from at least six people who paid with check, money order, certified check, etc and never, ever received the goods including me.

He goes by either Vlad or Alex(ander). His last name is Melnichuk and he lives at: 4300 Oak Road
Vineland, NJ 08360

His telephone number is 856-696-7568

His mother will usually answer the phone. He has also used his sister's name and email for his eBay account. Her name is Alina Melnichuk and her phone number is 856-794-3432 and is not happy about what her brother continues to do under several names.
Now SlonSVXmt sets up another new account and his original feedback from only one person were several dupicates from 1svx1svx1. He only takes money orders and certified checks..not PayPal. He gets rid of the feedbck from 1svx1svx1 for some reason and lives in the same town. If they are not the same person, then they are friends in crime.
Never buy anything from someone who doesn't use PayPal or has no positive feedback.
1995 Emerald Green SVX L AWD
#80 - Custom intake w/cone filter
99K with killer stereo system
2002 Acura MDX-Touring Edition w/navigation
2008 Toyota Prius
1987 Mercedes Benz 560SL
Old 01-30-2006, 10:42 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhl0125
OK. Here is what I have. 1vs1vs1 has changed his eBay user name several times. He has ripped off numerous people. I have heard from at least six people who paid with check, money order, certified check, etc and never, ever received the goods including me.

He goes by either Vlad or Alex(ander). His last name is Melnichuk and he lives at: 4300 Oak Road
Vineland, NJ 08360

His telephone number is 856-696-7568

His mother will usually answer the phone. He has also used his sister's name and email for his eBay account. Her name is Alina Melnichuk and her phone number is 856-794-3432 and is not happy about what her brother continues to do under several names.
Now SlonSVXmt sets up another new account and his original feedback from only one person were several dupicates from 1svx1svx1. He only takes money orders and certified checks..not PayPal. He gets rid of the feedbck from 1svx1svx1 for some reason and lives in the same town. If they are not the same person, then they are friends in crime.
Never buy anything from someone who doesn't use PayPal or has no positive feedback.
AMEN. Good job on all the info. man. Sounds real funny to me I'm about 90% sure now this dude is bogus or up to some sort of no good.
Old 01-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Dru

Well its sounding a little better for slon5mt right now, if someone that has met olek could verify the addresses are different then I think we would be much closer to the truth.

Another thing I noticed, not that it proves anything is Slon5mt and 1vs1vs1 have different styles in the way they set up their auctions, 1 style all auctions are in bold, and the others style not one of his auctions are in bold.

It seems Olek that you could help yourself by helping burn 1vs1vs1, if indeed you did have good transactions with him thats cool, but he has burned many people on here, and it would only be right to get what he deserves.

If I lived in NJ I would put an end to this pretty quick, that, and I would also provably buy your 4.44 set
Old 01-30-2006, 10:57 AM
Dru

Also, he didn't get rid of the feedback, when someone no longer is a registered user, their feedback left for others becomes erased, you can still look at "feedback left for others" from slon5mt and see he left feedback for 1vs1vs1
Old 01-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
I talked to Olek for a while last night, and while i'm not ready to present all the info, I am starting to believe that we can finally prove he is legit, while he makes some weird decisions and stuff like that, I think we might finally be able to clear his name.

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 01-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
I talked to Olek for a while last night, and while i'm not ready to present all the info, I am starting to believe that we can finally prove he is legit, while he makes some weird decisions and stuff like that, I think we might finally be able to clear his name.
Can you provide more details???

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:19 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
Good job my friend. But like I said before, About the only way to really clear his name will be for him to present us with 1vs1vs1. At least that's what it will take for me and probally a few others as well.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Mountaineer

Ok, I just finished up some recon. The addresses of Slon and 1vs1vs1/AlexM are different. they live about 20 mins away from each other.

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 01-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
I might be not knowledgeable about registration stuff on ebay, but I assume each seller has to provide an address... couldn't be possible for him to give his own address and the other one by a relative's name but he would be in charge of sales??? you said they live 20 mins far from each other right?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Mountaineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
I might be not knowledgeable about registration stuff on ebay, but I assume each seller has to provide an address... couldn't be possible for him to give his own address and the other one by a relative's name but he would be in charge of sales??? you said they live 20 mins far from each other right?

correct, according to MSN and the info I was given, they live 17 mins away from each other.

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 01-30-2006, 12:02 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Oleks has helped me and few other members in search of parts. granted I went and pulled the parts myself kinda doesn't leave any room for him to scam me but I can say he did hve them. he had 2 94's one a FWD w/ puked trans for parts and another which had a partial 5 speed with no engine in the car. I do not know anything about a 4.44 trans and rear because I did not see them myself.

Tom
Old 01-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
Oleks has helped me and few other members in search of parts. granted I went and pulled the parts myself kinda doesn't leave any room for him to scam me but I can say he did hve them. he had 2 94's one a FWD w/ puked trans for parts and another which had a partial 5 speed with no engine in the car. I do not know anything about a 4.44 trans and rear because I did not see them myself.

Tom
Oh, You mean the 4.44's he "forgot" he even had?