How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 10:52 AM

Re: 2 year anniversary

The "ignore thing" is pointless and actually has no purpose. Who in their right mind would post something simply hoping that someone would read it and quote them. We can all already see what we posted on the World Wide Web!

NINE times out of TEN if some thin skinned "little person" tries the Ignore thing, their curiosity will get the best of them and they will take it off. I can prove this point!

Most people that post here are seriously seeking help or seriously trying to help. My problem in life has always been that I can't stand people that get their jollies attacking people that they consider inferior. Each of us have some great qualities but life is set up so we acquire them at a different pace. If any of you feel that you are "way ahead of everyone else", just stick around! The others will probably all catch up with you and even pass you by.

I can certainly handle a debate about myself. I had a month timeout long ago, not for attacking others, but for defending myself against smart asses that, although I didn't even "rattle their cage, they decided to attack me... Who said life is supposed to be fair? I have always felt that the "powers that be" treated me as fair as they had the capability of treating me when that happened.

I have a lot of respect for people on this form and have enjoyed seeing what makes them tick and watching them "grow", the "growing up process" can vary, but that should be accepted by all! I just love people!

I never post here to read my own stuff, but come to learn what others have to say... My most important "learning" is to see what makes people tick... I just love to study people, and I am probably "one of the best fans" that many of you have! IIf you have trouble, I "pull for you like crazy"

There are some real "Champion people types" that contribute Frequently this SVX form. I for one appreciate their giving of their time and their expertize for us!

Keith
Old 08-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
NINE times out of TEN if some thin skinned "little person" tries the Ignore thing, their curiosity will get the best of them and they will take it off. I can prove this point!

Most people that post here are seriously seeking help or seriously trying to help. My problem in life has always been that I can't stand people that get their jollies attacking people that they consider inferior.

as a 10+ year member of this site, and a 5+ year SVX owner, i've received much help here, and given it back when i can. i pretty much just reside in the Not Exactly SVX forum now, but Huskymaniac (who apparently has some deep seeded issues with Mitsubishi Evolutions ) has decided to get his jabs in and bait me everytime he posts, and i find that mildly annoying.....so i jab back.....and then he cries and reports posts.

protip: don't annoy me, and i won't hurt your feelings.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 08-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX

This reminds me of my 6 and 7 year olds. They bait each other and then cry foul when they both land in time out.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Closed Thread