Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 01-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Mr Soob

Trying to keep in touch.

I'd like to ensure that we can keep in touch with each other so I figured I should throw this out there to the Aussies:

Do any of you use Windows Live Messenger / MSN Messenger?
Do you have a (preferably non-work) email address we can stash somewhere to keep in touch?

I've seen a few boards go down to hackers recently and would like to ensure we don't also get caught out. I'd like to add everyone I can to my MSN/Windoze Live list to be able to contact people in a hurry, or second preference is an email address.

No I'm not selling anything - I just like it here!

If you don't mind me stal.. I mean, contacting you if I have a legitimate reason to do so, PM me your windows/MSN ID or an email address so we can at least keep it on file offsite.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178
Old 01-19-2009, 12:53 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Trying to keep in touch.

As per PM...I have Skype?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:56 AM

Registered SVX

So I've created an MSN account...what details do you need?
Old 01-26-2009, 11:58 PM

Pete,

pm sent
Old 01-28-2009, 12:34 AM
Mr Soob

Cool, I have a few peeps on file now.

Of course, most of you have my email address. What I'll do in the future is do a group reply to myself with you all BCC'd, so you can be sure you have my address.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: