How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-23-2002, 06:52 AM
ravi

Saw Silver SVX

hey hey hey everybody, guess what? I was drving down on Rt108 in columbia yesterday, and at once I saw this Silver SVX in front of me. It was night time. I tired to overtake her, but she took off in power mode and it was a one lane road. I followed her to say hi. We stopped on a red light. It was a blonde girl driving of about my age. I said hi to her. I asked her so she told me it was a 92LS same as mine. She was 130+ miles on it, and I have 131+ miles on mine. I was like WOW. I asked her if she ever been on this site, and she said no. Until then the light turned green (my bad luck, missed a date becuase of that green light , just kidding ), so I just told her the address on this site, but couldn't really give her the card of this site.
Ron, have you ever seen that SVX in columbia, becuase that's where you live? and yeah, it had a MD number plate on it.
Old 03-23-2002, 07:50 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Wink

I saw a silver about two months ago pulling off of RT 100 onto Long Gate Parkway, going the opposite direction. Today a black one past me, again in the opposite direction. I decided not to give chase. I was driving the weekend warrior - the mini-van. Lots of SVXes in Columbia.
Ron.

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.
Old 03-24-2002, 09:43 AM
ravi

saw one more SVX today

hey ron, I know, I have seen a pearlie in columbia also. it was about 3 months ago. I talked to that guy also. he had a 92LSi .

I saw one more SVX today. It was a claret just like mine, although his was a LSi and I have a LS. I talked to that guy also. His name was george. He is probably in his 60's. He is retired. He was telling me he has two mercedes and a SVX. One amazing thing, it had a 52,000 miles on it.

Hey ron, when are you driving to reading. If you are leaving on saturday morning, then I can drive with you. what do you say, reply me.
ravi.
Old 03-24-2002, 10:38 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: saw one more SVX today

Quote:
Originally posted by ravi
hey ron, I know, I have seen a pearlie in columbia also. it was about 3 months ago. I talked to that guy also. he had a 92LSi .

I saw one more SVX today. It was a claret just like mine, although his was a LSi and I have a LS. I talked to that guy also. His name was george. He is probably in his 60's. He is retired. He was telling me he has two mercedes and a SVX. One amazing thing, it had a 52,000 miles on it.

Hey ron, when are you driving to reading. If you are leaving on saturday morning, then I can drive with you. what do you say, reply me.
ravi.
Clarets -- all 92 and 3s do not come with trim levels such as L, and Lsi.

They have a base model with trim level LS and Touring options LS-L

So that 92 guy must have a LS-L and the claret is LS-L.

Lwin (SVX Trim Level Cop)
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 03-24-2002, 04:49 PM
ravi

Red face

okay, I agree it was a 92 LS-L. I know it didn't had heated seats like Pearlies do and plus it didn't had a spoiler. well, see you at reading.