How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets

Old 11-05-2001, 01:17 PM
Green1995SVX

PA Caravan to 10th Meet

I would like to organize a caravan from PA to the 10th meet. Could anyone interested please reply with your location so i can make up some plans?

thanks!

-Mike
Old 11-05-2001, 02:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
I'm interested. I live in northern DE. I will get on the PA tpke. at the Downingtown exit ( I think it is #26) where rte. 100 intersects the PA tpke. I will then travel left (west) on the PA tpke. If you are in the Lancaster area I should pass you. I know one SVXer is in Allentown and there are other people in the Philly/ S. Jersey area that should also respond. You should also post your message on the Yahoo club site for those SVXers not on the Network.
We will probably leave a day or two earlier then everyone else. I want to arrive early to smooth out any SIA/SOA glitches ( there are always glitches). I just hope that I can enjoy this meet once it starts.

Larry III
Old 11-05-2001, 04:06 PM
Multiple Suby Owner

Smile Count me in

Hey Mike, I am not 100% sure I am going,probably will though.
Count me in on your caravan. It would be nice to drive out with a group in case any problems arise. Are you going to be going out yourself? If so maybe we can save some money and room up together. Let me know. Also will you be leaving from Lancaster or
Pittsburg?

Mike
Old 11-05-2001, 06:28 PM
Green1995SVX

Re: Count me in

Quote:
Originally posted by nubsjr
Hey Mike, I am not 100% sure I am going,probably will though.
Count me in on your caravan. It would be nice to drive out with a group in case any problems arise. Are you going to be going out yourself? If so maybe we can save some money and room up together. Let me know. Also will you be leaving from Lancaster or
Pittsburg?

Mike
I will be leaving from lancaster. And I am going with a friend of mine. He may or may not have an svx by then (we've been looking high and low for a nice one for him) But in either circumstance, he will be rooming with me. I also have a couple others looking to room with me, but I will let you know if i have an opening.

I will most likely get on the turnpike at the harrisburg east exit. Thats the one ont he east side of the river (DUH) I havnt pikced out a day to travel out yet. What do you guys think is best?

-Mike
Old 11-05-2001, 06:41 PM
Green1995SVX

A suggestion

In the course of doing much caravaning in the cavalier scene one of the main things we've learned is for everyone to carry an FRS radio. This keeps everyone in touch, and we can communicate lane changes. If we're in traffic, the back person can wedge in front of someone, and let all the other cars in front of them etc. Just something for everyone to think about getting.
I've never driven to those parts before, so im not certain as to the best way of getting there. However, im sure Larry does. Any input larry?
If theres anyone else, let me know.

-Mike
Old 11-05-2001, 07:44 PM
Multiple Suby Owner

Mike, there is a 94 or 95 (can't remember for sure) for sale in
Annville,small town between Lebanon and Palmyra PA. I stopped to look at it last week. It is a Polo green Ls no leather.Low miles,
around 60k if I remember correctly. Not so good body condition
though. Left quarter panel has some damage and right quarter panel has been repainted,and not very good at that. I can check it out again and get a price for you if you want me to.

Mike
Old 11-05-2001, 08:17 PM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally posted by nubsjr
Mike, there is a 94 or 95 (can't remember for sure) for sale in
Annville,small town between Lebanon and Palmyra PA. I stopped to look at it last week. It is a Polo green Ls no leather.Low miles,
around 60k if I remember correctly. Not so good body condition
though. Left quarter panel has some damage and right quarter panel has been repainted,and not very good at that. I can check it out again and get a price for you if you want me to.

Mike
Thanks a lot for the info mike. But we're looking specifically for a white, silver, or black LS/L or LSi. My friend scott is a picky one, you know

Thanks again

-Mike