IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2002, 11:11 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
Aaahhh!!! Stop The Rattling

Ok guys, some of you are going to hate me and others are going to wish they had this problem, but here goes. Over the weekend I had 2 exciting times with my car. I got hit by a tailgater for one, but we won't get into that now. The secon was that I bought a Memphis ST1000D amp. Now I see why thy say digital is o much better. The cheezy volfenhag 12 inch dvx's are hitting harder than my buddy daves truck, and he has an MA Audio 4000 watt amp on a 15 inch MA Audio Synergy sub. Of course with this kind of sound, I can't keep my car together let alone not rattling. My liscense plate bulbs keep falling out, I lost 2 of 4 liscense plat screws, my rear wiper in walking all over my window, and I already blew 2 taillight bulbs. My hood, roof, rear quarter, and rear windows are bouncing like crazy, and my exhaust is making noises all the way up. The main thing however is the truck. I don't know what I am going to do about the wing moving 3/4 of an inch each way, but I have to get that liscense plate area tight. If I push on it, it stops, but I have to push hard eough to move the car forward almost uphill. I have peeled the pads off the back of my kitchen cabinets and put them between the rubber stop on the trunck and the rear quarter, but I just can't stop it. Anyone got any ideas? Also, is the wing bolted or taped on? sorry so long, I guess I just love bragging.
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.