Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2006, 12:53 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
AMERICA: Freedom to Fascism

It's a movie/documentary.

"FOUR STARS (Highest Rating). The scariest goddamn film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes 'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."
--- Todd David Schwartz, CBS

14 Minute Preview on video. Worth the watch.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...DOM+TO+FASCISM

Official site:
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/index.html

Mark your calenders for July 28,
unless ofcourse,
you think big G really is looking out for you.

---
An Inconvenient truth? Ignore it. Global warming is a hoax and someone is trying to get your mind off the real problem.

Focus.

----
Yesterday someone said to me, "the government is a perfect machine".
I agreed.
I reminded him of the imperfect people operating the machine however, and how just like any person is corruptable, and probably has no interest in anything but their own well-being.

Prime directive number one: preserve self.

You don't get to the top, into power, without this at the forefront of your ideals.
Be the dominant specie. The alpha leader. Rule the peons without opposition, everyone is your pawn. It's only natural.

I am one of these people. I cannot sit idly as those in power abuse their position in the name of self-preservation. They were put there as tools for us to use.
The government is not our parents. We are not it's children. The government is a tool, a machine to preserve our culture, to preserve us and the way of life intended by the fathers of this country.

This nation is not God, nor are it's despotic "rulers" heralds of a coming age.
This is an age of information. I am informing you as I have been informed by others of the concurrent bastardization and decimation of the constitution.

You have the right to be informed.
You have the right to know what your government is doing.
You have the right to do something about it.
You have the right to speak out, and seek out truth where the beast of the machine shuts your eyes and clouds your mind.
You have the right to be absolutely free and to think and feel how you want, when you want, where you want, why you want, and nobody has the right to tell you otherwise.

You have the right to live how you want.

But for how long, and at what cost?

Ignorance? Fear? Hardship? Bankruptcy? Death?

...Freedom?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:17 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/genera...faq/faqfrs.htm

Old 06-13-2006, 03:56 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends. The supreme god of a fascist, to which his ends are directed, may be money or power; may be a race or a class; may be a military, clique or an economic group; or may be a culture, religion, or a political party.
Quote:
The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact. Their newspapers and propaganda carefully cultivate every fissure of disunity, every crack in the common front against fascism. They use every opportunity to impugn democracy. They use isolationism as a slogan to conceal their own selfish imperialism. They cultivate hate and distrust of both Britain and Russia. They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection.
The Danger of American Fascism

Henry A. Wallace

An article in the New York Times, April 9, 1944.
From Henry A. Wallace, Democracy Reborn (New York, 1944), edited by Russell Lord, p. 259.

http://newdeal.feri.org/wallace/haw23.htm

Old 06-13-2006, 07:37 AM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S.
It's a movie/documentary.
An Inconvenient truth? Ignore it. Global warming is a hoax and someone is trying to get your mind off the real problem.
And I suppose the ice caps are melting because they're scared of the hoax?

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 06-13-2006, 08:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to Suby Fan Send a message via MSN to Suby Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Suby Fan
no imagration is a hoax global warming is real... and why to you have to hate fascism so much? its just a diffrent type of government... just like communisum.... or a theocracy (what the US is headed to) the people that run it can be wrong in their ways.. that doesnt mean that the system is bad
need work done? Have tools will travel
Old 06-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Hater

i'm putting on my tin foil hat.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 06-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
And I suppose the ice caps are melting because they're scared of the hoax?
The ice caps are melting because that is the natural progression of climate.

If anyone thinks the climate is supposed to remain prefectly stable for our sakes is sorely mistaken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suby Fan
and why to you have to hate fascism so much? its just a diffrent type of government... just like communisum.... or a theocracy (what the US is headed to) the people that run it can be wrong in their ways.. that doesnt mean that the system is bad
Read the exerpts I posted on what fascism is. A fascist government is an oppressive government. A fascist people are blind to their own opression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
i'm putting on my tin foil hat.
I'm putting my rights to good use.

Old 06-13-2006, 10:57 AM
No longer blue member

Quote:
The ice caps are melting because that is the natural progression of climate.
True, but is this process not exponentially expedited by huge frickin hole we've made in the O-zone layer?

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 06-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
True, but is this process not exponentially expedited by huge frickin hole we've made in the O-zone layer?
Explain to me how there are holes in the ozone layer at the ends of the Earth where no factories, much less any form of civilization, exist.

Did you know CO2, purpotedly the most affective, abundant, feared greenouhouse gas, sinks?
It sinks.

To the ground.

Yet we can still breath. Why?

Because CO2 concentration is low.

Very low.

It is absorbed by plants.

That's how they live.

If CO2 went flying up into the atmosphere all the plants would die.

Global warming was cooked up by environmentalists to put pressure on Corporate America and to slow deforestation. It's good-intentioned, really. I'm all for it. I love global warming. Keep it going. The only problem with it right now is Al Gore is being used as as frontman by the machine to take our expanding minds of the 9/11 cover up. "An Inconvenient Hoax, er, Truth" is being released in tendem with other "conspiracy driven features" in order to draw attention to a more believable, widespread, easily correctable problem.

Big G runs deep and we are the dingy in Loch Money fishing for a buck. Big G is going to flip us over and we are going to drown.

Old 06-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Hater

Quote:

Ozone holes expand and contract cyclically. just as they have for millions of years, and will continue to do so. there will be more ice ages, too, just as there always have been for millions of years. humans are a very tiny speck in Earth's history.

Old 06-13-2006, 11:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
I guess the movie was pretty bad. They recommend giving out vomit bags.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Ozone layer truly is a circular event throughout history. We do have an effect on it however.

The melting of the ice caps is also a circular event. The fresh water will cause a loss of salinity in the Atlantic, which will slow the Conveyor due to the rising of the return stream, which will in turn cause a cooling of the climate.

The last max melt point occurred on the ice caps in the 12th century which caused the mini ice age between the 13th and 19th centuries. The conveyer belt came to a crawl, and everything started freezing again until the salinity of the Atlantic returned to normal. Once the process flips, it takes a couple of decades to max the effects in either direction. We have another 100, maybe 150 years left on the flip we are on now, unless a catastrophy occurs. It will get warmer, and the melting effect will increase dramatically. Then we'll flip and freeze for a while, causing famine and disease, thining the heck out of the population and live that way for 3 or 4 hundred years.

It won't be as extreme as that last one was. I really don't believe Washington will be on a boat pushing away mini Iceburgs next time. Because the greenhouse effect does cause an overall warming.

So! Wow! Everyone is right.

Another point is we are extremely lucky to be living during the warm period when the conveyor is so active, and greenhouse throwing on a couple of degrees for measure.

Oh yeah, did you know the U.S. is sitting on a huge oil reserve? Larger than the Gulf could ever imagine? It just ain't ready yet. It's still cooking.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 06-13-2006, 12:44 PM
No longer blue member

Quote:
Explain to me how there are holes in the ozone layer at the ends of the Earth where no factories, much less any form of civilization, exist.
Quote:
Ozone holes expand and contract cyclically. just as they have for millions of years, and will continue to do so. there will be more ice ages, too, just as there always have been for millions of years. humans are a very tiny speck in Earth's history.
The extremely cold climate of Antartica results in polar stratospheric clouds (which contain nitric acid and sulphuric acid as well as varying forms of water molecules). Normally chlorine oxide (the gas formed by CFCs such as old refrigerant, etc) combines with nitrogen oxide to form a non harmful gas. Over Antartica the reaction instead forms Chlorine peroxide, due to the composition of the polar clouds. Chlorine peroxide has been linked to ozone destruction by NASA.

Perhaps the problem has been exaggerated to some degree, but unless you can provide scientific evidence to the contrary (which noone has been done in the past 29 years), ClO does, without a doubt, cause ozone destruction.

Back to global warming...
Global warming does in fact exist as the global temperature rose by about 1 degree Farenheit over the course of the 20th century. I'm not sure that it is caused by "greenhouse gasses" or CO2, and until I see real scientific proof, I'm not going to believe that it is. But to dismiss a measureable phenomena (be it natural or artificial in nature) as a "hoax" is rediculous.

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 06-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Hater

Quote:
But to dismiss a measureable phenomena (be it natural or artificial in nature) as a "hoax" is rediculous.
never said it was a hoax - i said it happened many times before, and will happen many times in the future.

this climate your enjoying right now wasn't always this way, and won't always be this way.

Old 06-13-2006, 01:05 PM
No longer blue member

Quote:
never said it was a hoax - i said it happened many times before, and will happen many times in the future.

this climate your enjoying right now wasn't always this way, and won't always be this way.
You didn't, but Nik's original post did:
"It's a movie/documentary. An Inconvenient truth? Ignore it. Global warming is a hoax and someone is trying to get your mind off the real problem."

Edit:

01' MSM Lexus IS300