Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Get ya head right... take a look

This video depicts a not so common outlook of the events conspiring on 9/11/01. Whether you support George Bush or not I do not care. Just take a look at this vid and take the time to think about what is said. That is all I ask.

Loose Change 2nd edition

Tom
Old 05-01-2006, 05:03 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I remember when the first one came out.

Edit: brilliantly compiled, once again.

Last edited by Mike621; 05-01-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:32 PM
6MT STi-ified, now with R180!

Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Destiny Send a message via MSN to Nemesis Destiny
Yeah, I saw that one a week or two ago in someone's sig on streetfire. It definitely made me think about it again. Though, to be fair, I had already developed my doubts about the "official" story.

The most recent of which came last summer, when I spent a lot of time learning about WWII-era aircraft (just for fun), and came across the story of the Mitchell B-25 Bomber that struck the Empire State Building in 1945. Though a B-25 is only about half the size of the jets that struck the twin towers, the building was of much older design, obviously, and it managed to stay standing with no trouble at all...

Anyone who does not want to believe that it was some kind of conspiracy will just say that the videos have been touched up, and lump it in with Michael Moore's stuff, saying that they're only providing the parts of the story that support their claims.
1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver w/ Black, 110k mi. "Alice." Rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 17x8" Motegi LC-12 (16.5lbs), PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT + R180, Koni + Ground Control (325f/280r), Earthworm Bushings. Awaiting resto.
1994 LSI The legendary "Shotgun Slade" 110k mi and still going strong!

2005 Outback XT Limited 5MT, Obsidian Black Pearl, 211k km, daily driver.
1999 Mazda MX5 base 5MT, Twilight Blue Metallic, 152k km. "Twilight Sparkle" Summer daily driver!
2007 Honda CR-V, some awful shade of light green *yawn*

1992 LS-L Touring, Ebony Mica, 176k kms. Parts car. SCRAPPED.
1992 LS-L, Dark Teal, 367k km. "Wintergreen" the winter beater.*SCRAPPED due to rust*
Old 05-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

I managed to find the iso of the DVD a few weeks back. It's brilliantly produced. The fact of 3 videos monitoring the area where the plane struck the Pentagon, yet no footage of a plane perplexed me, and still does. Just a fire ball... never the sight of a plane. That's boggling to me. And no evidence left of a plane? It completely burned up? Something is wrong there, but it may be they classified it and removed it all. No witnesses though... Perplexing part of the DVD.

The only concern I had with the entire documentary, is I was able to freeze it on the documents and articles they used, and actually read them. They primarily all came from the same site.... uhhh.. their site. That kind of hurt their credibility. They either didn't think that through, or they had no other source.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 05-01-2006, 07:41 PM
6MT STi-ified, now with R180!

Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Destiny Send a message via MSN to Nemesis Destiny
It looked to me like they did a lot of scanning the news for articles, then compiled them all in one spot.

I've noticed that sometimes with subjects that are sensitive like that, you see an article on a site, then "something" happens and they take it down. Often, after an "official" explanation gets released the news sites will pull (read: delete) conflicting stories from their archives, so intrepid newshounds must archive it themselves.

Even without that print evidence they seem to have, I have severe doubts about the "official" story.

After 9/11, the climate in the media has changed for the worse, IMHO. Even entertainment media. Right up until that day, it was becoming increasingly popular to distrust the government, then the patriot act goes through, and suddenly nobody wants to see shows depicting a corrupt government anymore... (i.e. X-Files, The Lone Gunmen, etc.) Now all we get are shows about counter-terror teams and crap like that.
1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver w/ Black, 110k mi. "Alice." Rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 17x8" Motegi LC-12 (16.5lbs), PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT + R180, Koni + Ground Control (325f/280r), Earthworm Bushings. Awaiting resto.
1994 LSI The legendary "Shotgun Slade" 110k mi and still going strong!

2005 Outback XT Limited 5MT, Obsidian Black Pearl, 211k km, daily driver.
1999 Mazda MX5 base 5MT, Twilight Blue Metallic, 152k km. "Twilight Sparkle" Summer daily driver!
2007 Honda CR-V, some awful shade of light green *yawn*

1992 LS-L Touring, Ebony Mica, 176k kms. Parts car. SCRAPPED.
1992 LS-L, Dark Teal, 367k km. "Wintergreen" the winter beater.*SCRAPPED due to rust*
Old 05-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Destiny
It looked to me like they did a lot of scanning the news for articles, then compiled them all in one spot.

I've noticed that sometimes with subjects that are sensitive like that, you see an article on a site, then "something" happens and they take it down. Often, after an "official" explanation gets released the news sites will pull (read: delete) conflicting stories from their archives, so intrepid newshounds must archive it themselves.

Even without that print evidence they seem to have, I have severe doubts about the "official" story.

That's a really good point. All news sites do have a tendency to pull stories. I was reading something on Yahoo a while back... nothing really that fascinating, just some story, and when I backed out, it was no longer available.

I hadn't thought of that. They may just have it archived.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 05-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Maniac modifier

I just felt liek sharing it. I have my own opinions about what happened that day and I feel this way for certain reasons. This video does bring up some very concerning points about 9/11 and the events surrounding it. The startling thing is that most people still believed that there were planes at the two crash sites like the Pentagon and that town in Pennsylvania. It's was so disturbing to think that people actually fell for that crap. The pentagon was plain site that there was no plane that hit the building and if it was, if was no air liner for that matter

Tom
Old 05-02-2006, 08:36 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Roflmao

I know you are all kidding of course.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 05-02-2006, 08:50 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
What are you laughing about Lee? Over 3000 people died and we have no real answers. I dont think laughing is an appropriate response to this film. It points out many reasons why it could have been and inside job.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Answers?

We have the answers. I am laughing because of the flakes that always try to come up with some conspiracy theory to get attention and press. The rolling on the floor part is caused by the nuts that believe the theories. Now don't take it personal............

Just go out and destroy another totally repairable SVX.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 05-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
here we go again.....This video has been posted again and again. It's the most moronic video I have ever seen. Know why you didn't find pieces of the plane? The terrorists that hijacked them used planes FULL of JET GASOLINE which burns EXTREMELY hot. Did anyone else watch the Discovery Channel's re-enactment of how the towers fell? And why would they waste a cruise missle on some random PA field? I don't reallycare for Bush either, but i'm not about to sit here and disgrace the victims of that day by supporting some stupid conspiracy theory

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 05-02-2006, 09:07 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
You can be so narrow-minded Lee. Who told you that we had answers? Fox's unbiased reporting ? Thanks, I needed a laugh in the morning with my coffee.

Here here, humor yourself, here are the two "perfectly repairable" SVXes I "destroyed" in order to keep 3 more of mine going.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5901/3119vn.jpg

and

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5028/321263ia.jpg

Well, we dont have enough evidence to completely prove anything, because the government scooped it away to hide it from us for unknown reasons. Just, well, do me a favor and look at the photos of the pentagon before the section fell. Last time I checked 7-series Boeings were more than 10ft wide.

Last edited by Mike621; 05-02-2006 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621
You can be so narrow-minded Lee. Who told you that we had answers? Fox's unbiased reporting . Thanks, I needed a laugh in the morning with my coffee.
Are you implying that ONLY FOX reported the officially accepted events on 9/11?? The conspiracy theory that you seem to subscribe to is so ludicrous that it brings into question the intelligence and logical thinking ability of anyone that believes even part of it. Not to mention the possiblity of some form of insanity.

As you recall their were telephone calls from everyone of these aircraft, not to mention flight records and radar flight recordings. Structural engineers have analyzed the towers and can replicate the results on computer models. Many of the engineers believe that due to construction of the Empire State Building--that it would have survived the impacts.

Get real--calling me narrow minded?

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 05-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Apologize

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Just go out and destroy another totally repairable SVX.
I apologize for that comment. I confused you with another Mike at the time.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 05-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Maniac modifier

yeah, I asked for you to keep and open mind. Not to be ignorant. I understand there is more than opne side to any argument... hey OJ got off didn't he? But still. it is worth the thought about it

Tom