Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Proven Engine Enhancements

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryhopper1967 View Post
contact me when you are ready for billing information.
I sent you a paypal invoice to the email you pmed me before.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to thickasxthieves
Registered SVX

PM sent! i can has intakez fo crissymas?
Stage 2 ECUTune chip, 370cc injectors, ECUTune valve body and TCU, solid rubber motor mounts from a forester, outlaw phenolic spacers, COBBTuning lightweight blue crank pulley, Bontragerworks 22mm rear sway bar & endlinks, StrongFlex poly front sway bar bushings, Powergrid adjustable front sway bar endlinks, 17" MOMO CORSE RPM wheels w/ Toyo Proxes4 225/45, drilled/slotted rotors f/r, stainless lines, ceramic pads, Blue silicone radiator hoses, power mode switch, gold jdm hood badge, 20% tint all around, Hella optilux xtreme yellow fog bulbs

parts waiting to go on car: the rest of the strongflex polyurethane suspension bushing set
Old 11-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

That is the goal R&D done before the end of november, and available as a production product in time for xmas. Thanks for everyone for the prompt responses! Can't wait to share progress I'll be ordering parts in the next day or two! fab will begin soon!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
So I'm just noticing you're in Sandy Utah, that's where my friend whom I have not seen in a while lives. It's the same guy I rely on to ship me parts like this intake on the cheap.

Last I heard from him was on the 17th of October, which is an oddly long time.

You haven't seen any recent news reports involving an '02 Volvo S80 T6 or a 3kGT have you?

If I give you an address would you cruise by there and see if he's still alive?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Ya shoot me a pm with the address ill cruise by
Old 11-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

waitin on parts fab should start next week.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

just got some parts in! fab to start tomorrow afternoon!
Old 11-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Banned

Registered SVX

prototype got 90% of the way done just working out a few kinks. lookin good
Old 11-27-2010, 11:39 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Is it to late to get in on a stage 2?

Also, I have a big hole in the wheel well liner on the front right. I'd swap the good one from my parts car anyway, but just to be clear, it would be bad to just leave it open right?
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album
Old 11-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Banned

Registered SVX

not too late they are still in R&D. Leaving your wheel well open chances damage to the filter, higher chance of getting it dirtier faster or hydro-locking the engine, the bypass valve is supposed to prevent water from hydro-locking. I would recommended replacing the mudguard though. If you don't I'd recommend something to protect your filter.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:48 AM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
not too late they are still in R&D. Leaving your wheel well open chances damage to the filter, higher chance of getting it dirtier faster or hydro-locking the engine, the bypass valve is supposed to prevent water from hydro-locking. I would recommended replacing the mudguard though. If you don't I'd recommend something to protect your filter.
Ok, so definitely bad not to replace it . I'll probably do it anyway, but I was curious and I also wanted it to be discussed here so other people will think about it too.

Shoot me a PM with your paypal info, I'm in for one. What's this about powdercoating?
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album
Old 11-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Banned

Registered SVX

Stage II is $350 $65 for PC so total is $415
Old 11-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Banned

Registered SVX

send me your email in a pm and I'll send you an invoice on monday.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Prototype SVX Intake basically done, needs to be fine tuned and CNCed into an official product and then it's to the dyno for testing.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX

Cool business. (:

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Closed Thread