Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 08-19-2012, 06:26 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Smile eg33 supercharger kit for sale

Two pulleys included , complete kit without eprom, you will have to contact ecutune for eproms. Power steering pump included. asking $4000.00 obo.
Contact
Jay
925-584-5737
Or email me
Jaymertinak@gmail.com
Jsixstyle@aol.com
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 09-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Re: eg33 supercharger kit for sale

Is this still for sale? If so PM me, thanks!
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by halistan View Post
Is this still for sale? If so PM me, thanks!
I would email him directly. I doubt he's on here too often to check. And I also highly doubt it's sold yet.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX

My bad Nate, I totally didn't see your reply here. I checked back yesterday and saw the thread in the mod mania section and was thinking thats here I asked him, but since I didn't see my post I thought that I had just dreamed up replying to it in my head (that happens from time to time)

I'll email him, thanks for pointing that out
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
My bad Nate, I totally didn't see your reply here. I checked back yesterday and saw the thread in the mod mania section and was thinking thats here I asked him, but since I didn't see my post I thought that I had just dreamed up replying to it in my head (that happens from time to time)

I'll email him, thanks for pointing that out
No problem. Hope I wasn't to "harsh" in my other response.

There have just been many cases where I've posted a response, and people don't listen and keep asking the same questions repeatedly.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Registered SVX

It was a little snippy but it's all good. My brain is getting mushy in my old age :P Someone needs to keep me in line
Old 09-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Designated Asshole

Registered SVX

Quote:
It was a little snippy but it's all good.
If you think his reply was snippy, I'd hate to see what you consider harsh.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: