Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Supercharged Projects

Old 08-30-2005, 04:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to Duckie
While waiting for my stage 3...

I have been pondering for awhile of what I want to eventually do to this wonderful car that we all know and love. For one thing, I know that I want to replace the current lights with the small car kits for the front and sides. However, I am too lazy to actually do it so one of you should do it and ill buy them from you =P. I want to rip out the back seats and replace them with some fun goodies and save weight at the same time. I would also like to do some major updating to the dash although I don't even know where I would start with that. I would want to keep the "hideable" dvd screen(well its going to be a dvd screen eventually) in the display. However, I also want to be able to have a digital read out of MPH.

So whats your dream ideas for the inside of an SVX. Oh the imagination...so limitless in its beauty.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:42 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckie
I have been pondering for awhile of what I want to eventually do to this wonderful car that we all know and love. For one thing, I know that I want to replace the current lights with the small car kits for the front and sides. However, I am too lazy to actually do it so one of you should do it and ill buy them from you =P. I want to rip out the back seats and replace them with some fun goodies and save weight at the same time. I would also like to do some major updating to the dash although I don't even know where I would start with that. I would want to keep the "hideable" dvd screen(well its going to be a dvd screen eventually) in the display. However, I also want to be able to have a digital read out of MPH.

So whats your dream ideas for the inside of an SVX. Oh the imagination...so limitless in its beauty.
carbon fiber body kit

carbon fiber interior

carbon fiber everything
Old 08-31-2005, 05:17 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
carbon fiber body kit

carbon fiber interior

carbon fiber everything
NAAAAAAAAAA, just paint the Faux Wood interior with the same color of your SVX's outside color. I did mine and recently i installed a Silver JVC double din which fits perfectly.... and to my surprise, it turned out to be the same color of my car !!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:54 AM

Well if I some how became rich you would see an all carbon fiber SVX...but that is beyond realistic. Instead I IMPLORE someone to make me a Carbon fiber trunk. I know I, and many others, would snatch it up in an instant(as long as the JDM wing was on it too ).

Last edited by Duckie; 09-01-2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
I'm working on the exterior. I may even get it done before the Stage III is done. I have the motorsports fiberglass hood w/ scoop, '97 Grill, and the 2 piece front splitters. I'm still waiting on the B4 Blitzen spoiler to come in. In a couple months, I should have the money to paint it all.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:20 PM

B4 spoiler=the shiz...

However...With our LED Lip i dont like it...if i could saw off the lip somehow...then it would be sexy.

*ponders of how much of a pain it would be to rip out the rear seats...who all has done this again?*
Old 09-01-2005, 09:26 PM
$1 is just $1, but $2 = nachos

Dude if you're willing to order me another set of the clear lenses, and are also willing to accept the small imperfections in mine, I might be willing to trade you my completed lights for your stockers and the kit.

I figure I could do a better job the second time around (not that the 1st one is terrible), but I don't want to pay for a second kit.

And since you and I are both in Reno, you can always check 'em out in person... just come to a meet! (Well not tonight's since I'm not there...)

--Scott
Old 09-02-2005, 03:00 PM

Ill do that next week. And sure I am more than willing to order the other kit and give you my stockers ^_^. Ill come check them out next week.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: