SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2002, 08:47 AM
TapperManor

Hi All,
I have been lurking for about a week after migrating over from Yahoo. What a great site and community. Not only did I buy a car, but as a bonus I got support team to help keep her going!

After much research, about three weeks ago I purchased a 92 claret LSL with 133,000 miles. (Even though I originally wanted white) This is a very well maintaned one owner car, and I even have all of the maintenance records!! Tranny was replaced at 60000, brakes are good and 2 wheel bearings have been replaced amoung other things like sunroof switch, plugs, belts, valve cover gaskets. Overall I feel that I have a solid car, except for one thing ....
.................................................. .................................................
you guessed it ................. the tranny.
The most noticable thing is the hesitation between 2nd and 3rd. The proposition of replacing my tranny right now is a bit scary.(don't have the cash) But I do feel a bit better knowing that I can gain from all of your experiences. (please see other post for more specific transmission questions, thanks)

_Ken_