Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 05-05-2005, 11:27 PM

SVX Lunch

OK time to get together i say and the only way to do it is to set a date:

SUNDAY 29 May
Lunch 2pm
ST Ives
The pizza place overlooking the carpark near woolies (4 you Karin): this way we can park together and look at our cars while eating lunch

I will be there and i hope the rest of you can too!

Moshol
Old 05-06-2005, 06:59 AM
it's ruby red - not burgundy!!

Registered SVX
Done!

Jason.

1992 Ruby Red SVX - 165,000km

....now with sequential VIN numbers!

1986 Holden (Isuzu) Piazza Turbo - 225,000km

1993 Mercedes W140 S500 Coupe - 153,000km

1990 Mercedes W124 300D - 313,000km

EG33 + 4EAT + VTD AWD = SVX
Old 05-06-2005, 03:16 PM

Hey Jason,

I thought you would be quick off the mark I will text Blake and any one else i can find in my phone who has an svx.....

Karin & Tony- i'm sure it will be a great family day out! Or perhaps your neice can babysit for an hour or two..

Moshol
Old 05-07-2005, 12:36 AM
newportclaret

Woolies carpark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshols vx
Hey Jason,

I thought you would be quick off the mark I will text Blake and any one else i can find in my phone who has an svx.....

Karin & Tony- i'm sure it will be a great family day out! Or perhaps your neice can babysit for an hour or two..

Moshol
You do realise that we'd have to make it breakfast so that we get a good parking spot for maximum salivation! Newportclaret would definitely need to park in a different car park so that the SVXionados don't get too close and see the neglect and ignorance in her panels.

What's with the shy, retiring hermit crab I live with - he's become a maniac on the roads with SVX sightings - this website has changed his life - soon he'll be offering to go to a hardware shop for me and speak to the shop assistants - he's a new man! Though I think that he and JAMSVX need some group therapy with SVXA - Thursday nights I think it was??
My name is Karin and I have a problem ... husband.
Karin
Old 05-14-2005, 01:56 AM
Chris_8472

Cool Canberra Meet Anyone?

Anyone up for a Drive in Canberra?
Old 05-15-2005, 12:41 AM
newportclaret

Cool lunch canberra and stuff

Lunch at Woolies/Maccas/St Ives is in the diary. Gotta assume either one or all five of us will be there, on the condition that at least three SVX's can be seen taking off at the lights up Mona Vale Road! (CHALLENGE!!!)

And Chris from Canberra. I plan to drive the SVX down the Federal Hwy early on Thursday morning this week - I am in town all day for a Conference and heading back up the Highway as soon as the sun goes down. So don't blink but there may be 2 SVX's in Canberra that day (the one sparkling in the Canberra Autumn sunshine is mine).

Jason, when your train pulls out of Nth Sydney Station around 8am Thursday, don't waste your time glancing leftwards, I will be somewhere near Lake George with sunroof open!
Old 05-16-2005, 01:44 AM

Chris in the nations capital- come up for the sunday lunch Then you can share all your new equipment with us- better still meet at Mona Vale and drive up mona vale road with the newportclaret family, paulie (yes paulie you are coming down i believe) and myself...& Jason & Arthur if they are keen for some extra k's....that will be 4, 5 or 6 at the lights in Mona Vale....what joy!
Old 05-16-2005, 01:54 AM
Chris_8472

Exclamation Attention NewPortClaret:

If you are driving to Canberra and if you have time, drop into Bing Lee, Thats where I work. I park out the front so you can't miss it.

21 Barrier Street Fyshwick.

Last edited by Chris_8472; 05-16-2005 at 01:59 AM.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:59 AM
Chris_8472

Exclamation Attention Moshols VX:

How do I get to Mona Vale and what time would you be there?

And I got my new Alarm/Remote Starter fitted today, works beautifully!

Last edited by Chris_8472; 05-16-2005 at 02:14 AM.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:53 AM

Directions to Mona Vale from Canberra

Hey Chris in Canberra

Mona Vale is actually the suburb before Newport and Karin so aptly described this area as the 'natural breeding ground of the svx'... or something along those lines. We are talking about Pittwater- you may even get a glance of Lleyton and Bec!

Many, many svxs dwell in this region and you are guaranteed a sighting- even if they are not natives they often flock to these fertile grounds (eg Paulie comes every few weeks from elsewhere and parks in a prominent position at his friends in Mona Vale). White svx (owner unknown) has been sighted at the various beaches in the region by myself, Jason and Karin at diff times, black one a bit further north....the list goes on!

Look up 'where is' and you will find directions- basically driving from Canberra stay on the M5/ eastern distributor/ harbor tunnel. Go along military road, over the spit bridge, turn left and follow wakehurst parkway to the end (25 kms) and you will be at the start of Pittwater. Head straight up that road and you will find yourself in Mona Vale..... too easy I say!

If you leave Canberra at 9:30 then you should be there by 1pm (at the latest)and we can all meet up .... Newport claret crew, Chris & myself, Jason, Paulie (maybe), Blake (maybe). 6 would be so very cool! The drive from mona vale to st ives is great for speed and cruising.... dream on

Moshol
Old 05-18-2005, 08:00 AM
MisanthropyV

Michelle,
Any chance Yopu could meet me at Chriso's place (you know where) on the 29th. I will be there from Saturday 28th... please sms me the reply...

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.....

Paulie...
Old 05-18-2005, 08:04 PM
newportclaret

Sunday lunch

Hi Moshols
Maybe we could meet in the first street on the right after you've turned at Mona Vale Hospital's Coronation Street traffic lights and line up for the epic drive to somewhere not so epic! Then when 6 lanes of traffic have stopped for Pittwater Road and Coronation Street's traffic lights - the SVX ballet could glide out of Coronation Street like Torville and Dean - poetry!
What time is this all happening?
or maybe you already have a designated meeting place and I haven't read far enough back through the messages!
Karin
Old 05-19-2005, 08:45 PM

Meeting place

Hey Karin

Perfect- Paulie is talking about the same place as you are so lets meet there- if your friend Chriso doesn't mind Paulie!

How was the drive to Canberra? Did you head past Fyshwick Bing Lee Tony?

I'm looking forward to spending some time hanging round Pittwater and looking for svxs this weekend- no work sat which is tops & doing the Sydney 1/2 mara 7am Sunday morning which I am totally untrained for- anyone else doing it?

moshol
Old 05-20-2005, 03:15 AM
Terry

I'll be there for lunch with Kienans car.
Byron, Kienans older brother will probably be there with me.
Terry
Old 05-23-2005, 06:09 PM
MisanthropyV

Coronation Street???

I will Have to get a map, but that wont be a problem...Lets meet there...

I will call you on Saturday Michelle, if that's OK; just to clear up all the details.

See you all there this coming Sunday!!

Paulie

Last edited by MisanthropyV; 05-23-2005 at 07:01 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: