How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-18-2001, 07:03 AM
Is it Summer yet?

Three Sightings in a Day

I was in WA state this past week, and on Tuesday sighted three SVX's on the one day.
Driving into the parking lot of the customer I was visiting in Spokane, the first spot was occupied by a black 94 (I think) with wheels on backwards, and then as I was looking for a parking stall I spied a Blue 94. I left a card on the windshield of the black and then actually got to chat to the lady owner of the blue. She had owned it since 95 without a problem and loved it. She didn't know about The Club and seemed to wonder what all the fuss was about. Anyway, I gave her the card with the web address. Maybe she'll visit one day.
Later that day in CDL, Idaho I followed a Silver/black for a while. It was occupied by what looked like three middle aged ladies probably heading to the coffee clutch. I was thinking they'd pull over soon and I could intro myself but I eventually abandoned the chase to go and catch my flight.
06 Chevy Malibu 71K
13 Outback 0K
Old 08-18-2001, 08:49 AM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

Re: Three Sightings in a Day

Quote:
Originally posted by montypython
I was in WA state this past week, and on Tuesday sighted three SVX's on the one day.
Driving into the parking lot of the customer I was visiting in Spokane, the first spot was occupied by a black 94 (I think) with wheels on backwards, and then as I was looking for a parking stall I spied a Blue 94. I left a card on the windshield of the black and then actually got to chat to the lady owner of the blue. She had owned it since 95 without a problem and loved it. She didn't know about The Club and seemed to wonder what all the fuss was about. Anyway, I gave her the card with the web address. Maybe she'll visit one day.
Later that day in CDL, Idaho I followed a Silver/black for a while. It was occupied by what looked like three middle aged ladies probably heading to the coffee clutch. I was thinking they'd pull over soon and I could intro myself but I eventually abandoned the chase to go and catch my flight.
Well, now ya done gone and ticked me off. I live in Coeur d' Alene, Ideeho you coulda let me know you were coming and then I coulda showed you another blue SVX, and the blk/slvr one two blocks from us. That is if CDL doesn't stand for chauffers<sp> drivers license. Not only that, I coulda showed you the green bath robe and offered you a velvet water, and I might not have even had to mow the lawn had you stayed long enough.
Old 08-18-2001, 10:07 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
When I was driving around in Chi-town, I saw 4 in 3 days. WOW... anyways, I pulled over and handed out the invite cards. The guys behind me was not happy though.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 08-18-2001, 02:30 PM
Is it Summer yet?

Re: Re: Three Sightings in a Day

Quote:
Originally posted by eddycat2000

Well, now ya done gone and ticked me off
Eddy - I did think about you though. If I had had some spare time I would have been sure to look you up. I've a feeling I might make it back within the next couple of months so you might be seeing me. Don't wear the bathrobe, though - the velvet water I can handle
06 Chevy Malibu 71K
13 Outback 0K