SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 04:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to wannarace928 Send a message via Yahoo to wannarace928
Classic SVX
For the record

All I want to say is, my transmission was slipping in my SVX, my motor was leaking oil, burning oil, the timing componets needed replaced as the previous owner had no idea when they had been done, the water pump needed replaced, and many sensors needed replaced. Plus most all of the mounts where bad.
I asked Jason to replace both engine and tranny rather than take out and rebuild the ones in the car. It would save a lot of time that way, which was very important. I also wanted a transmission I could count on, and one that would not go bad right away again, plus I wanted a little more power on starting out. So the 4.44 was the right way to go for me.
Jason did not look at my car and diagnose it and say it needed both. All he did was what I had asked him to do. And that was replace those componets.
The problem with the exaust was something that the car was doing that I was hoping was an engine related problem that would be fixed with the swap, since the motor had so many other problems.
The exaust made no noise indicating it was bad or plugged until we took the exaust partly down.
He did an excellent job on the motor and tranny swap. And I would definately take my car to him again.
In fact, I am going to have him help me with a motor rebuild and tranny rebuild on my 1982 Porsche 928 in the near future.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannarace928
All I want to say is, my transmission was slipping in my SVX, my motor was leaking oil, burning oil, the timing componets needed replaced as the previous owner had no idea when they had been done, the water pump needed replaced, and many sensors needed replaced. Plus most all of the mounts where bad.
I asked Jason to replace both engine and tranny rather than take out and rebuild the ones in the car. It would save a lot of time that way, which was very important. I also wanted a transmission I could count on, and one that would not go bad right away again, plus I wanted a little more power on starting out. So the 4.44 was the right way to go for me.
Jason did not look at my car and diagnose it and say it needed both. All he did was what I had asked him to do. And that was replace those componets.
The problem with the exaust was something that the car was doing that I was hoping was an engine related problem that would be fixed with the swap, since the motor had so many other problems.
The exaust made no noise indicating it was bad or plugged until we took the exaust partly down.
He did an excellent job on the motor and tranny swap. And I would definately take my car to him again.
In fact, I am going to have him help me with a motor rebuild and tranny rebuild on my 1982 Porsche 928 in the near future.
Thanks tina. I'm glad you came on and set things straight about your car. I'll give you a call asap on the Porsche If you trust me to know what I'm doing.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
(careful with those 928 tranny linkage... it can be tricky)
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
ok... I am going to post my closing arguments and answer the questions...

#1. Jason, yes your car was right on my bumper. I had been having issues with it before reading that i could not explain. It seemed to die in the top end and I couldn't figure it out. it also was overheating on the highway.... I came later to diagnose a head gasket failure which was leaking compression into the coolant and also leaking coolant in the cylinder. A look at my spark plugs was the key indicator. I waited until I had the stage III to change out the motor for the spare I had. That doesn't even take into account that my silver is heavier than a stock SVX with the bigger trans and rear.

#2. Yes I did contact wannarace and other customers of yours because I was asking them to seek other help... not mine... I asked them this because I find several faults in not just your methodology but also your purpose of working on SVXi. You have shown me that you are a poor mechanic and you do not have a full understanding of what you are working with... Granted, this is my opinion and no one has to agree or disagree in any regard.

#3. I do not appreciate your accusing my parents of raising me in a poor fasion. I was raised to be very independant and I never even had an allowance and they never gave me money. any money I had gotten from them was on loan and I needed to pay them back or work for them to pay it off. I have had jobs since I was 13years old and I continue to work 14hr days when I am not in school. I pay my tuition and I pay my rent... If I hit a hard spot, I am sure my parents would help me out... but that is not a reliance.

Further more, everything that has gone into my car has come out of pocket. I paid $6500 for a supercharger that I am completely confident in. LAN has done a lot for this community and for me. He is always in contact with me in diagnosis and future developements that we come upon. Much like the $1000 pistons, $800 rods, $200 bearings, and $1100 valvetraing that I paid for in cash. I pay for everything in my life... so don't accuse me of a silver spoon... Not to mention if I had one, I would have probobly had to have made it myself.

#4 Most people on this board are here in agreeance that this is a community in which we opperate as a family. Here to help others out in times of need and in times of want. It seems you however give nothing back to the family that has been supporting you. You over price things that are readily available to people. You have taken countless jobs from svxfiles by undercutting others. You, as of right now, have never come out with anything useful to the community unless it benefits you directly. For example, at reading while I was collecting the donations for raffle tickets you uttered the WORST possible thing I could have imagined which confirmed my suspicions..." Man, I bet Tom is wishing he found a way to profit off all this." These are your exact words. These words replay in my mind any time you post anything. I cannot even say your heart is in the right place, by you helping fellow svxers, because you do this simply for personal gain. You have your hands in every metaphorical cookie jar possible.

#5 You are on a witch hurt for Vlad... why?? Only reason I can see is that he is a source of competition for you and you hate it. You have tied together the mst random loose ends to make up a story that you may believe is true... Granted, he may be a loser who has scammed several people, it is the duty of everyone to stay away... You have made threats to his well-being and his girlfriend. That is not OK as a member of this family and it can be grounds for an arrest.

#6 At Reading this year, you scooped up a couple people for a ride... Thats fine with me... its always nice to get a ride in an SVX and it is even nicer to get a ride in a fast one. You however drove your car through gravel extremely recklessly with peoples children in your car... On your own is one thing, but once you pick up someone's child and take responsibility for them that is lethal and can be considered by the court unintentional vehicular manslaughter... Not sure you want that added to your record.

Jason, I have no problem with you personally. I do not like your attitude but that is an opinion and I have learned to silence myself on most occasions. I am also very aware others might not like my attitude and that is their opinion and they are more than welcome to air it to me without fear of any hard feelings or reprocussions.

I do not like your motives or your methodology as I think they are unfit for our community. On several occasions you have sold people parts that many members would more than willingly give away to help someone out... When was the last time you said to yourself...."****, I have been in his/her shoes... Im gonna help this guy/girl out" I have only seen a monitary mindset come from you in which you charge (your words) "Market price based on supply and demand" for your parts... Innapropriate is the most civil way I can sum all of this up.

I have NOT gone to the lengths of calling you names. I have not refered to your personal life, it is none of my business. I have however questioned your work and your motives to make it known to others why you are here.

Tom

Last edited by TomsSVX; 05-18-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
ok... I am going to post my closing arguments and answer the questions...

#1. Jason, yes your car was right on my bumper. I had been having issues with it before reading that i could not explain. It seemed to die in the top end and I couldn't figure it out. it also was overheating on the highway.... I came later to diagnose a head gasket failure which was leaking compression into the coolant and also leaking coolant in the cylinder. A look at my spark plugs was the key indicator. I waited until I had the stage III to change out the motor for the spare I had. That doesn't even take into account that my silver is heavier than a stock SVX with the bigger trans and rear.

#2. Yes I did contact wannarace and other customers of yours because I was asking them to seek other help... not mine... I asked them this because I find several faults in not just your methodology but also your purpose of working on SVXi. You have shown me that you are a poor mechanic and you do not have a full understanding of what you are working with... Granted, this is my opinion and no one has to agree or disagree in any regard.

#3. I do not appreciate your accusing my parents of raising me in a poor fasion. I was raised to be very independant and I never even had an allowance and they never gave me money. any money I had gotten from them was on loan and I needed to pay them back or work for them to pay it off. I have had jobs since I was 13years old and I continue to work 14hr days when I am not in school. I pay my tuition and I pay my rent... If I hit a hard spot, I am sure my parents would help me out... but that is not a reliance.

Further more, everything that has gone into my car has come out of pocket. I paid $6500 for a supercharger that I am completely confident in. LAN has done a lot for this community and for me. He is always in contact with me in diagnosis and future developements that we come upon. Much like the $1000 pistons, $800 rods, $200 bearings, and $1100 valvetraing that I paid for in cash. I pay for everything in my life... so don't accuse me of a silver spoon... Not to mention if I had one, I would have probobly had to have made it myself.

#4 Most people on this board are here in agreeance that this is a community in which we opperate as a family. Here to help others out in times of need and in times of want. It seems you however give nothing back to the family that has been supporting you. You over price things that are readily available to people. You have taken countless jobs from svxfiles by undercutting others. You, as of right now, have never come out with anything useful to the community unless it benefits you directly. For example, at reading while I was collecting the donations for raffle tickets you uttered the WORST possible thing I could have imagined which confirmed my suspicions..." Man, I bet Tom is wishing he found a way to profit off all this." These are your exact words. These words replay in my mind any time you post anything. I cannot even say your heart is in the right place, by you helping fellow svxers, because you do this simply for personal gain. You have your hands in every metaphorical cookie jar possible.

#5 You are on a witch hurt for Vlad... why?? Only reason I can see is that he is a source of competition for you and you hate it. You have tied together the mst random loose ends to make up a story that you may believe is true... Granted, he may be a loser who has scammed several people, it is the duty of everyone to stay away... You have made threats to his well-being and his girlfriend. That is not OK as a member of this family and it can be grounds for an arrest.

#6 At Reading this year, you scooped up a couple people for a ride... Thats fine with me... its always nice to get a ride in an SVX and it is even nicer to get a ride in a fast one. You however drove your car through gravel extremely recklessly with peoples children in your car... On your own is one thing, but once you pick up someone's child and take responsibility for them that is lethal and can be considered by the court unintentional vehicular manslaughter... Not sure you want that added to your record.

Jason, I have no problem with you personally. I do not like your attitude but that is an opinion and I have learned to silence myself on most occasions. I am also very aware others might not like my attitude and that is their opinion and they are more than welcome to air it to me without fear of any hard feelings or reprocussions.

I do not like your motives or your methodology as I think they are unfit for our community. On several occasions you have sold people parts that many members would more than willingly give away to help someone out... When was the last time you said to yourself...."****, I have been in his/her shoes... Im gonna help this guy/girl out" I have only seen a monitary mindset come from you in which you charge (your words) "Market price based on supply and demand" for your parts... Innapropriate is the most civil way I can sum all of this up.

I have NOT gone to the lengths of calling you names. I have not refered to your personal life, it is none of my business. I have however questioned your work and your motives to make it known to others why you are here.

Tom

Well, Normally I wouldn't resort to name calling in a thread of this demeanor, But you've been pushing my buttons for months and I will only take soo much of it before I finally pop off as I tend to not take much abuse from people as most know and I will not have myself and my business disrespected by someone that just turned old enough to drink. I'll make your job much simpler as I don't need you to point out to anyone here why I am here and what I do as I will more than happily tell them. I am here to support my family doing something I love, And that's work on and restore SVX's to help keep them around. How am I expected to keep doing that without making money?? Tell me, What am I doing that motorsportswarehouse is not? I don't know where you get off with accusing me of not helping around here. I've more than once either given away parts or given them away for dirt cheap or on the front to help somebody and I got burned by hexadec for doing it for him. Plus, I've restored 2 SVX's so far back to roadworthy condition and I'm working on a 3rd and a 4th now so that more people can get to own one someday and so they don't disappear quite so quickly.

I hunt Vlad because I absolutely HATE the little scum ball and he is nothing but a butcher. It has nothing to do with competition, It's about how he comes on here time and time again and tries to pull the wool over ours eyes and take everyone for a ride. What's competition about a known con artist that 90% of people won't buy from? And I never threatened his girlfriend at all, I threatened to TELL his girlfriend what he has been doing to people. And yes, I threatened him I'm sure, But it was in retaliation for him threatening me first. Like I said, Get your facts straight before you attempt a rant with me over things that you know nothing of. What, Is he your buddy and told you all that??? I know you guys are neighbors and you sure don't ever seem to concerned about him considering he is within 15 or so miles of you. hhhmmmm.

Now, If I'm such a poor mechanic, Why do I hold a SVX speed record?? Why do all my customers always come back for more work?? Why do I get calls for more work every week??? I don't think I'd want to see how busy I'd be if I were a good mechanic if thats the case.

Now this part I'm going to make unmistakable and crystal clear:
Leave Svxfiles name out if it. He's my friend and if he has a problem with anything I do I believe him to be man enough that he'll post up on this thread and say it himself or call me.

You can't make up your mind, Can you? First I overcharge on everything and now I'm undercutting Tom and taking his business??? And also, I don't personally have all these parts in my possession. I have to source things out sometimes so I have no call in the price.

Nothing against LAN as I think his software is awesome, But I have no love for the supercharger setup and it isn't worth the price IMO (at least not until I see a low-mid 13's pass).

As far as Reading is concerned: Where was this gravel and what did I do??? Are you talking about with Dave?? In danger??!! I think your blowing something out of proportion here, Again to try and make me look like a bad guy as you seem to love doing.

All there is too it is this: I'm here and I'm not going anywhere and neither is SVX Parts Central whether you like it or not. I will continue to sell parts, Perform mods and service work, And restore SVX's and if I hear about you getting in the way of it again and attempting to hurt what supports my entire family, Then you'll be making it personal.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:20 AM
One teal and One yellow

TTIUWOAR!!!

hate to see this happened!!

chill out, dudes :=)

PS: TTIUWOAR = this thread is useless without a race

sorry, watch too much fast n furious type racing movies

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05
Old 05-19-2007, 04:17 AM

My butt is getting sleepy,,, im almost out of beer, and my lawn chair is overworked!!! ESPN is not covering this so i might take the upperhand!!! Friendly vs foe,,, supercharged vs N/A, dispute vs disagreement, love vs hate,, what next??? money vs wisdom, pride vs cockiness,, manual vs auto? Gentlemens start your engines!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:58 AM
95 SVX L - New owner

Send a message via AIM to min
my experience

jason repaired my svx to perfection. i never felt that i was being ripped off, or that he didn't know what he was doing. i hold him as my mechanic and count on him. i don't know what has gone on, but i'll see a post from jason, then there seems to be a nasty response. nearly every time. how about a little professionalism. there is a way to send a private message.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:08 AM

i purchased some svx stock injectors from him. It fixed my SVX. Im satisified with him and his price..
Old 05-19-2007, 07:19 AM

While I believe that both of you, Tom and Jason, make a positive contribution, this is not good, for either of you or the community.

We all just do the best we can and to ask more than that of another is egocentric and hypocritical.

Attacking someone will never change them. It is very difficult for people to change themselves, even when they want to be different. If you are very skillful, you may be able to influence them, but don't count on it.

If you feel someone needs to do better, the only effective option is to help them. This starts with understanding. If you aren't willing to make that effort, any energy you invest will be wasted. So, why bother?

If you don't want to help someone do better, what you are offering is worthless.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:37 AM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Okay, so the question is, do I fill the cooler back up or not? Sov13t!! Your turn to make a munchie run!!
Might just have to go out and work on the 'reXII and put this "fastest 1/4 mile NA" issue to bed Then again, BillStock v4 is only a part or two away from taking a run at the 14s itself
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker

Last edited by SVXRide; 05-19-2007 at 07:39 AM.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
why do you keep dwelling on the fact that he's younger than you? He's not that younger than you, and i don't see how that should make any difference at all. Or do you hold on a pedistool the fact that it is impossible for anyone younger than you to be smarter than you? do you hold the same true for people older than you? You act like because the age difference he should simply roll over and praise you.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfreak
Well, Normally I wouldn't resort to name calling in a thread of this demeanor, But you've been pushing my buttons for months and I will only take soo much of it before I finally pop off as I tend to not take much abuse from people as most know and I will not have myself and my business disrespected by someone that just turned old enough to drink. I'll make your job much simpler as I don't need you to point out to anyone here why I am here and what I do as I will more than happily tell them. I am here to support my family doing something I love, And that's work on and restore SVX's to help keep them around. How am I expected to keep doing that without making money?? Tell me, What am I doing that motorsportswarehouse is not? I don't know where you get off with accusing me of not helping around here. I've more than once either given away parts or given them away for dirt cheap or on the front to help somebody and I got burned by hexadec for doing it for him. Plus, I've restored 2 SVX's so far back to roadworthy condition and I'm working on a 3rd and a 4th now so that more people can get to own one someday and so they don't disappear quite so quickly.

I hunt Vlad because I absolutely HATE the little scum ball and he is nothing but a butcher. It has nothing to do with competition, It's about how he comes on here time and time again and tries to pull the wool over ours eyes and take everyone for a ride. What's competition about a known con artist that 90% of people won't buy from? And I never threatened his girlfriend at all, I threatened to TELL his girlfriend what he has been doing to people. And yes, I threatened him I'm sure, But it was in retaliation for him threatening me first. Like I said, Get your facts straight before you attempt a rant with me over things that you know nothing of. What, Is he your buddy and told you all that??? I know you guys are neighbors and you sure don't ever seem to concerned about him considering he is within 15 or so miles of you. hhhmmmm.

Now, If I'm such a poor mechanic, Why do I hold a SVX speed record?? Why do all my customers always come back for more work?? Why do I get calls for more work every week??? I don't think I'd want to see how busy I'd be if I were a good mechanic if thats the case.

Now this part I'm going to make unmistakable and crystal clear:
Leave Svxfiles name out if it. He's my friend and if he has a problem with anything I do I believe him to be man enough that he'll post up on this thread and say it himself or call me.

You can't make up your mind, Can you? First I overcharge on everything and now I'm undercutting Tom and taking his business??? And also, I don't personally have all these parts in my possession. I have to source things out sometimes so I have no call in the price.

Nothing against LAN as I think his software is awesome, But I have no love for the supercharger setup and it isn't worth the price IMO (at least not until I see a low-mid 13's pass).

As far as Reading is concerned: Where was this gravel and what did I do??? Are you talking about with Dave?? In danger??!! I think your blowing something out of proportion here, Again to try and make me look like a bad guy as you seem to love doing.

All there is too it is this: I'm here and I'm not going anywhere and neither is SVX Parts Central whether you like it or not. I will continue to sell parts, Perform mods and service work, And restore SVX's and if I hear about you getting in the way of it again and attempting to hurt what supports my entire family, Then you'll be making it personal.
I was hoping there wouldn't be anymore questions as I made myself very clear...

When you see the look on a parent's face when their child gets into your car and you drive off like a complete maniac... maybe you will understand my concern. I have witnessed some very bad accidents and my father was nearly killed in one... I ask that you simply think before you act when someone else's well-being is at stake

Motorsports warehouse does overcharge for many of their things. This is common knowledge... BUT Dayle offers our community things no one else can as many of his parts are made by him or his outsourced companies. This things cannot be had anywhere else... Everything that is on your site that is not from parting out cars can be found easily by anyone for less that what you sell them for. Thats my point. Unless you can make a deal with the distributors, there is no point in selling these items except to make a profit.

Granted, you have out a couple cars back on the road which I am grateful for ( its always nice to see another one on the road) You have also parted out cars that should have been repaired.

You sell your parts for a jacked up price, you undercut others by selling your services underneath them. This is especially bad concerning he showed you how to do all of this is the 1st place (regarding a 4.44 swap) I don't want Tom to be dragged into something I had started.

Your efforts lead in the right direction. I just wish you could take a less monitary focused approach to the people you call your family. The best thing my customers do is leave my place grinning ear to ear... When that happens, money is no object. Sorry this has been blown out of proportion to all that are reading this but it had to be said by someone and no one else was saying anything.

Go ahead BF burn me at the stake for living in Philadelphia and not buying parts from Vlad.... Burn me at the stake because I think by now.... people should think before clicking "buy it now". That whole situation has gotten out of control on numerous occasions and threats to his well being are not suited for this environment.

Im done... you will not get another response out of me because what I wanted to be presented to the public is already visible. Your customers can come on here and give their feedback.... thats fine.... It still doesn't change anything I have stated. I know how SVXi work... I am not fooled

Tom
Old 05-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
I was hoping there wouldn't be anymore questions as I made myself very clear...

When you see the look on a parent's face when their child gets into your car and you drive off like a complete maniac... maybe you will understand my concern. I have witnessed some very bad accidents and my father was nearly killed in one... I ask that you simply think before you act when someone else's well-being is at stake

Motorsports warehouse does overcharge for many of their things. This is common knowledge... BUT Dayle offers our community things no one else can as many of his parts are made by him or his outsourced companies. This things cannot be had anywhere else... Everything that is on your site that is not from parting out cars can be found easily by anyone for less that what you sell them for. Thats my point. Unless you can make a deal with the distributors, there is no point in selling these items except to make a profit.

Granted, you have out a couple cars back on the road which I am grateful for ( its always nice to see another one on the road) You have also parted out cars that should have been repaired.

You sell your parts for a jacked up price, you undercut others by selling your services underneath them. This is especially bad concerning he showed you how to do all of this is the 1st place (regarding a 4.44 swap) I don't want Tom to be dragged into something I had started.

Your efforts lead in the right direction. I just wish you could take a less monitary focused approach to the people you call your family. The best thing my customers do is leave my place grinning ear to ear... When that happens, money is no object. Sorry this has been blown out of proportion to all that are reading this but it had to be said by someone and no one else was saying anything.

Go ahead BF burn me at the stake for living in Philadelphia and not buying parts from Vlad.... Burn me at the stake because I think by now.... people should think before clicking "buy it now". That whole situation has gotten out of control on numerous occasions and threats to his well being are not suited for this environment.

Im done... you will not get another response out of me because what I wanted to be presented to the public is already visible. Your customers can come on here and give their feedback.... thats fine.... It still doesn't change anything I have stated. I know how SVXi work... I am not fooled

Tom
You brought Tom into this, Not me. And I'd like to know an exact answer as to what you are speaking of about me stealing business?? My prices are the cheapest around for 4.11/4.44 parts, And the last I had heard my labor for the job was the same price. Can I help I have a better supplier and pass the savings on?? I'll start working with suppliers soon to lower my prices on everything else, But right now I just don't have the time to take on anything else as I'm swamped right now. Like I said, What you need to understand is that this is what I do and it supports my wife(who is on life sustaining meds), My mother, My stepfather, and myself and the fact is you've never seen me work or driven a car I've worked on EVER and have no right to criticize my capabilities over what you read and interpret in your own mind on the internet. I'm done being rude as it is getting us nowhere and I've cooled down a little bit, But you need to see my point of view on why I did blow up. You've been hounding me and everything I say for months plus CONTACTING MY CUSTOMERS to talk smack about me!! Wouldn't you be a little bit PO'd and fed up too?????

For the record on the cars I've saved and parted: The black one I parted WAS NOT MY CALL. The owner of it wanted it parted, So it got parted. It would have costs THOUSANDS to fix that car with the things it needed.
The white/gold one was low mileage yes, But it sat outdoors without moving for 5 years and every single line and seal was shot and it too would have cost far too much.
I've saved 2 SVX's so far. One being a pearly you'll find in my signature, The other being my Moms "power ranger" car which she drives regularly. I now have a third car that I'll be starting on in the next week or 2 named "Crispy". It had an engine fire, But luckily I have the parts here so I'm going to strip the whole front off the car and replace all the components and wiring and make it like new again.

But anyway, What do you say we just agree to disagree and let this thing go between us and stay out of each others ways until my car is done and race day approaches???
Old 05-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
"race day approaches"??? Damn! Where? When?

-Bill (looking for his official Subaru folding chair and video camera to take to the track...)

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker