Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 05-02-2007, 01:37 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Southern NH Just how many are there?

I just got my 94 LSi Bordeux Pearl from my Brother and Sister-in-Law who are having a baby(She got a new 07 Outback to replace). The first time I saw an SVX I was all "What the #@&*?!" Later to actually meet the person through work. It was a green LS hatchback I think a 94. Kinda dropped off from there with not seeing any. Then a friend said he saw one in a used car lot. By the time I got there it was gone(go figure) Now I know in the Greater Exeter area there is one silver and at least one "dark blue". I know there is atleast one that works in Hampton cause I see it at The Galleyhatch( a local restrant) And I actually work ad FOSS Manufacturing less than a tenth of a mile away. Now this means I've never seen more than one of a color. So how many are in the area people? Any of you on here are the ones I mentioned?
Old 05-03-2007, 03:20 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Okay I got people stopping in to read but no replies?! Aren't there anyone even in the New England area on here at all?(preferably S NH though)
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 05-04-2007, 06:41 PM

Registered SVX
Arrow SVX's in New England

Hi,

Im down in Connecticut, and have a 96 Red Lsi with 95k miles, and just bought another 96 Polo Lsi with 158k. I've seen a few in area. Saw a tealy down the road from me at a repair shop, and have seen a bourdeaux a few times here in Waterbury, CT. Good Luck with your 94.

Dan
Old 05-04-2007, 07:17 PM

We're in Oakham, MA 15 miles NW of Worcester. There are 3 SVXs here now, but hopefully one will be garaged in Pepperell soon. SickSubie is in Holden and has, or had a few. Do you know about the Father's day meet at Mt. Wachusett?
Old 05-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Subaru Swapper

Send a message via AIM to AFBeefcake
I am in CT, but I do drive to Merrimack NH like every other weekend. I'll be driving my svx up there some of those times once I get the trany fixed.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:40 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvs
We're in Oakham, MA 15 miles NW of Worcester. There are 3 SVXs here now, but hopefully one will be garaged in Pepperell soon. SickSubie is in Holden and has, or had a few. Do you know about the Father's day meet at Mt. Wachusett?
Yeah I posted in the NE forum on it. I'm gonna try to make it. Fiance, work and over all random other plans that pop-up permitted.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 05-05-2007, 07:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
hmm

Beefcake:

Have you ever been to Newport VT? I remember a long time ago, before I met you, I think I saw you in our laguna zipping around the wendys in town. Mine was in the shop, and I tried to chase you down...but u wern't lookin....and I got tired of chasing you to stoplights...in the wrong direction from where I was originally walking...
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!
Old 07-08-2007, 12:23 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
im probly more middlewest NH, im about half hour out of concord on lake sunapee, im a black 97 with RAYG for the plate

i cna be found often in manchester and concord and west lebanon and along 89 and 93 on my way to and from those places, on oocasion ill take 101 to hampton as well

ive had 3 in the past 2 years, i sold the other 2 in white river junction/canaan area, i think both are in VT now, i ran into a guy that owns a claret in charlestown, and there is a green one thats in very rough shape in claremont. those are the ones i know of that are west of concord. and there was also the claret i saw parked for a long time in concord last summer behind the audi repair shop on south main

and of course theres black beast in merrimack, and the cluster in the portsmouth area, 3 or 4 of them i think, the green one with the blonde woman driver ive seen in concord, the black 97 or "eurogrill" one with the SVX plate that flew by me a few months back heading north on 89, and a handfull of others ive seen out and about (its all in nh sightings post, you recently discovered)

any local gatherings are welcome, i know some cool places to hang out if you want to arrange stuff

hope that helps some
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 07-08-2007 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Making tires round, Six now :)

I get up to the Concord area a few times a year. My son is going to NEC. However this is usually without the SVX. Except for one trip last year when we went up to Cannon to ski/board. It was a great time! I love NH the air is so much cleaner than down here. Somedays very rarely tho we get the north wind and it even clears up down here! Reminds me of NH when it does.... Maybe I'll get to see some of you on a future trip. Take care of that SVX, John