JER-RY ! !

"and untill next time, be good to yourselves and eachother"
Old 02-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Respect!

This particular thread highlights the one thing that members need in order to thrash out differences.

Respect.

Respect for each other, for each other's feelings, for each other's opinions and viewpoints.

Although most things can be sorted in the background through PMs or emails, there is also a valid viewpoint that a slight or injury or insult delivered in public should be apologised for in public.

Thank you all for your honesty and your respect for each other.

Lack of respect for other members is the root cause of the banning of the only member this Network has ever rejected.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl
Old 02-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Re: Respect!

Quote:
Originally posted by svxistentialist
This particular thread highlights the one thing that members need in order to thrash out differences.

Respect.

Respect for each other, for each other's feelings, for each other's opinions and viewpoints.

Although most things can be sorted in the background through PMs or emails, there is also a valid viewpoint that a slight or injury or insult delivered in public should be apologised for in public.

Lack of respect for other members is the root cause of the banning of the only member this Network has ever rejected.

Joe
so basically what you're saying is that if i disrespect you in public, you're going to give me a good ole fashion irish ass kickin in public???
Old 02-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
thats what I got out of it

Tom
Old 02-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Chiketkd

I understand where you're coming from Silver, and I appreciate the effort you've taken.

-Chike
thanks Chike, i hope my message to all of you guys is understood, i meant no harm to anyone, just never say never!
I will show you more on my next Birthday because i will be presenting my new car's mods: the new sexy hood, the remodified smallcar's lens and corners, the redone front bumper, the remodified side skirts, and something esthetic with the engine....mmm, are you wondering?
remember 27/05/2005 !

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by ensteele
Thank you for trying to get this problem solved. Some would not give a hoot and just let it become water under the bridge. Sometimes that works, but sometimes it makes it worse. Thanks for your effort.

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by tomssvx
yes, it was a very nice thing to do but it was not nesseccary(spelling? ) in any regaurd. I feel that someone's hard work which requires a great amount of skill was going underappreciated and almost insulted. With regaurd to that I felt a need to say something. I also apologize that i blew up but I feel it was all for the better. Cheers Danny keep up the good work.

Tom
the thing is tom you were right to say it, when i first saw the exhaust mod, i said in myself: WOW nice job he did with his car, read all the appraisal about it from ell the members and thought of the next level which is the possibility to be done by the others... so i said what i said... i wasn't even thinking of something like, Yeah anybody can do it.... i was just encouraging all of you to.......

Old 02-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Re: Respect!

Quote:
Originally posted by svxistentialist

Respect.

Joe
A+++++++++++++++ thought, this is what i mean!

Old 02-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Maniac modifier

BTW for anyone wondering, everyone else besides Americans list their dates Day/Month/Year. Just to make sure there is no confusion.

Tom

P.S. Danny i know now what you meant but from reading it at first it seemed as almost an insult to skill. Anyway it's water under the bridge ya know.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:36 PM

Re: Re: Respect!

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSpear

A+++++++++++++++ thought, this is what i mean!
hey man, don't sweat it. don't worry about what people think about ya. look at me, half of these people think that i'm a pompous asshole....well i am one, but hey who's counting. the other half thinks i have some mule blood in me.

but do i care? heck no
Old 02-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Maniac modifier

yea u do. Don't hide your true emotions as they will haunt you in your future.

Tom
Old 02-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
BTW for anyone wondering, everyone else besides Americans list their dates Day/Month/Year. Just to make sure there is no confusion.

Tom

P.S. Danny i know now what you meant but from reading it at first it seemed as almost an insult to skill. Anyway it's water under the bridge ya know.
and into the sea for good! i hope...

Old 02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: Respect!

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir

hey man, don't sweat it. don't worry about what people think about ya. look at me, half of these people think that i'm a pompous asshole....well i am one, but hey who's counting. the other half thinks i have some mule blood in me.

but do i care? heck no
WOOOOOOOOOW you love to appreciate yourself!!! just KIDDIN... OK GUYS? pls no more attacks on me!

Old 02-09-2005, 03:12 PM

Quote:
yea u do. Don't hide your true emotions as they will haunt you in your future.

Tom
hey bud, i'm a black belt ninja x 1000000 with insults. you'll be insulted and not even know it. don't make me use it on you.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: Re: Respect!

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir

so basically what you're saying is that if i disrespect you in public, you're going to give me a good ole fashion irish ass kickin in public???
Yeah.

That's it.

If you were in school, and wrote some smear in your book about the teacher, or about another student, and then got brave and wrote it up on the blackboard.......

Do you think the teacher would be satisfied if you agreed to erase only what you wrote in the exercise book?

Or might insist on you cleaning down the public insult?

This is purely hypothetical Harry, as I know you never gonna diss me in public man.

Besides, lately it's a whole lot easier to moderate the network. The vast majority of people posting on here have great regard for one another.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl