How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-18-2004, 01:34 PM
tancred

I love my car...

So today, I was getting off the highway, I had a green arrow to go under the highway, so I drop it into 3rd so it doesnt try to shift on me, mid turn, so i am going about 50-70, and I get under the bridge, clear that fine, well this huge ass escalade with like 22s' spinning thinks its a good idea to skip across 5 lanes of traffic into a turn lane, well in between the turn lane and him is my svx, so he jumps 1, i think, yeah....he skips to the 2nd lane, im thinking dont you dare, 3rd...im getting nervous, 4..I have my foot on the brake, and here he comes for 5, so here i am, a concrete island on my left, and this escalade comming in on the right, i nail the brakes, SVX lays rubber, back end steps out, and the escalade slams on his brakes, back of his escalade steps out, i hit some loose gravel in the median, before the island, the svx, starts to go sideways, this dude keeps comming over, so, i bump it down into 2nd, and just slam my foot on the gas, i fishtail my way outta his path, and around the left turn lane cars, and to open road. SVX smells of brakes and rubber but no damage..

GOD I LOVE THIS CAR....

- Tancred -
Old 03-19-2004, 06:09 AM
MikeInd

Love...

Well, you should have followed that as&hol* and waited until he stopped to ask him where he left his brains at that day.

I hate people like that...

I see a lot of people that drive cars/suv like that...they think the road belongs to them.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:24 PM
tancred

Re: Love...

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeInd
Well, you should have followed that as&hol* and waited until he stopped to ask him where he left his brains at that day.

I hate people like that...

I see a lot of people that drive cars/suv like that...they think the road belongs to them.
Mike Last time I did that, they guy got out, threw his change bin thing from his center console, hit my svx with coins, leaving 2 dozen or more door ding like marks, then he came up, punched my svx's window, and then my door. So I followed him, called the po po, and the police said to come by the station fill out a report, since i had the bastards plate and ****, and then they told me they cant do anything because the dents were "similar" to door dings. I bought my svx off a guy who kept it in his garage on carpet, with a car cover, the dude even wrapped the tennis ball hanging from his roof to mark when he had pulled in enough, with a cloth, so it wouldnt harm the window, the car was flawless......Pisses me off everytime i look at my car to see those lil dents....

One day..We will have our revenge...