Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > FAQs, How To's, & Vendors > Vendors, Service, & Parts

Old 11-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: TruSpeed Performance LLC

Just got back from Vegas from SEMA and EFI tuning certification classes, met a lot of cool people and have a lot of new exciting things in the works for the SVX I'll update soon once some details are worked out, but I just gotta say I'm really excited!
Old 11-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

A couple projects with other companies in the fire that I'm really excited about. Stay tuned for details! I'm really excited how gungho people were about the SVX when we talked with them about it at SEMA. There are a ton of people out there that really wanna help us out! I'm really stoked and can't wait to bring some of these new products to the market! Don't sell you SVX people!
Old 11-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX

Excited is good! Looking forward to hearing about your new ideas!

-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker
Old 12-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Prototype SVX Intake basically done, needs to be fine tuned and CNCed into an official product and then it's to the dyno for testing.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:04 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
Prototype SVX Intake basically done, needs to be fine tuned and CNCed into an official product and then it's to the dyno for testing.
Excellent
http://www.ClassicSoftTrim.com http://ToyoTires.com/tire/pattern/versado-lx Gillman Subaru of Houston
"QuickChange" http://www.TransGo.com/ http://www.PlanetSVX.com Bontrager Works,

'92 Subaru SVX LS-L Claret ORIGINAL OWNER
'92 LS-L Pearl~ '92 LS Pearl~ '92 LS-L Teal~ '92 LS-L Silver~ '95 LSi Polo~
'92 JDM Alcyone SVX Version-L 4WS Pearl~ http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54143
'92 JDM Alcyone SVX Version-L 4WS Ebony~ http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54117
Old 12-14-2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

Registered SVX

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm doing some discounts for the holidays. Let me know if there is anything I can get you for your SVX or even another vehicle you have! For example I'm doing K-Mac C/C plates for $420 shipped anywhere in the US. Let me know if I can help!

P.S.: Still trying to get the CAI's out by Christmas, they may make it they may not, they might be a late XMas present.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:16 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
For example I'm doing K-Mac C/C plates for $420 shipped anywhere in the US.
Sold. PM to follow.

Quote:
P.S.: Still trying to get the CAI's out by Christmas, they may make it they may not, they might be a late XMas present.
Does that include the one for me?
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album
Old 12-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

yes trying to see if we can get them produced and out the door.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX

Hey Johnybeans, would it be a hassle to ship me a 5mt kit drive shaft with the intake? If not, what would be my damage on that? I want to just get one from these guys, I even saw a post on a forum made by an Alaskan customer vouching for their shafts, but whatever I get from them would just have to be modified again. Pain in the butt.
What say you, sir?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.

Last edited by NikFu S.; 12-15-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:02 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

honestly its up to you whether you send me yours as a core or order one from them and have it sent to me I can have it modified and send it to you. In order to get it perfect though I would need to know what transmission you will be using for the conversion.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:39 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX

Bah, I thought you might have something on hand. I can't send you mine, it's a piece of ****.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:33 AM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Bah, I thought you might have something on hand. I can't send you mine, it's a piece of ****.
I have the one from my '92 that I won't need. And once I get the 6-speed in the blue car I won't need the one from there either.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Old 12-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX

Yeah but shipping is raep. I only asked JBeans because I got the stage 2 intake coming.

If you want to unload your 5mt shaft I might be willing to buy it off you depending on what you can do for shipping.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:27 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Yeah but shipping is raep. I only asked JBeans because I got the stage 2 intake coming.

If you want to unload your 5mt shaft I might be willing to buy it off you depending on what you can do for shipping.
They're just stock SVX shafts, I meant to quote Johny for if he wanted some to keep around to modify.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:29 PM

Registered SVX

I shipped a driveshaft from WI to CA through USPS and it would have been about $22 for regular parcel service had he not needed it quickly. I can't remember if it was a 2 piece driveshaft or the 1 piece SVX driveshaft but I believe it was the 1 piece... so, shipping really isn't that bad across the lower 48