IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX
Re: Ungrateful SOB!

The idiot must have had a fun run today cause a camaro blasted past my house today and again while I was at chickfila. That thing is LOUD!
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 03-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
Thanx! I thought he needed a 'mentor'. He needs a 'keeper' and better drugs!
Hand me the bowl, I wash my hands of this person!

(I want my asphalt back NOW!)
Set that 'pretty' camaro over in the MUD across the street!
I'll bring something that I own to fill that space!
Since this guy has cops all over the 'hood' all the time, they have 'discovered' that I play with rusty junk here.
I got a letter from the 'city' on friday. It stated that I had (3) 'JUNK' vintage vehicles in my yard and they wanted the 'problem' to go away or they would come and TAKE them!
IF they decide to come under my CARPORTS and TAKE my cars, I will be going to JAIL for murder!
I have 'shiney' stuff in the garages that they could not touch, but I wish them to remain 'clean and dry', so I refuse to set them out into the elements so I can 'stash' cars that I am working on in a place that I can't WELD!
I wrote them a nice 3 page letter today and will be dropping by to see them before BLOOD is SHED!
I closed in one carport, since I don't have the Bucks to do the 1930 Willys yet. But, I put the bed on the 46 yesterday, and will be finishing up the welding on the drivetrain and making it go and stop this week.
I got the fenders and title for the 38 on the day they wrote the letter, so I have 30 days to do something 'positive' with it before it becomes a 'problem'.

Continuing... One of the neighbors that called the cops on the camaro got a 'letter' from the city because her grandkids are HOGS!
They dump whatever is in their trucks right next to the alley for all to see! (My garage connects with their property).
They dump their waste oil on the weeds instead of cutting them, they buy old cars, sit them on the street and let them DECAY then call the junk man to haul them away.(This has happened with 10 or more since I came here). They built a new garage. The (4) 'sky lights' blew off the FIRST year and it took them 10 years to replace them! Let the rain, snow, leaves fall!! (into the garage).
I didn't GET a letter till the city guy came back to 're-check' them! THEN, she 'complained' about My stuff! (They waited 5 days of 10 to START on the clean-up). By then, I had already painted anything that needed a 'touch up' on my buildings, raked and bagged all the leaves that came off of THEIR trees, picked up all the trash that had blown off of THEIR property, Including the pieces of ROOF that had blown off of their garage and damaged my SVX! They didn't even RAKE the debris on the ground till AFTER they were re-checked!
By then, I had raked, swept, and taken the air compressor and BLOWN all the dust out from under my 'offending' vehicles!

Yea, I REALLY want the 47 sitting out there for the next windstorm!

I started my 'protest' by building a pole for my Gadston flag to hang on! Then I stuck my Dodge Motorsports flag on the 38.
I am the ONLY one in a 4 block area that has PAINTED anything on a building!
I have ALREADY used 3 gallons of house paint this year!
I have been mowing 1/2 acre of 'city' property for 22 years. I am the ONLY citizen that will dig out a fire Hydrant in this area!
I shoveled out the 'single mom', next door and the disabled man next to her and the disabled woman next to him, plus the 'dead' guy on the other side, EVERY time it snowed here!
I also have 'perfect' attendance at 'WORK', and heat with coal and wood that I haul and cut.
These 'city' guys better be 'nice' to me! I might QUIT doing all the 'Public Service' stuff!
I have more letters from the city Thanking me for the stuff I do than I have for old cars in the back yard.
I might have to drag the guys that wrote the 'other' letters to the meeting with the guy that wrote the latest one.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-30-2010, 12:22 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
Since this guy has cops all over the 'hood' all the time, they have 'discovered' that I play with rusty junk here.
I got a letter from the 'city' on friday. It stated that I had (3) 'JUNK' vintage vehicles in my yard and they wanted the 'problem' to go away or they would come and TAKE them!
IF they decide to come under my CARPORTS and TAKE my cars, I will be going to JAIL for murder!
I have 'shiney' stuff in the garages that they could not touch, but I wish them to remain 'clean and dry', so I refuse to set them out into the elements so I can 'stash' cars that I am working on in a place that I can't WELD!
I wrote them a nice 3 page letter today and will be dropping by to see them before BLOOD is SHED!
I closed in one carport, since I don't have the Bucks to do the 1930 Willys yet. But, I put the bed on the 46 yesterday, and will be finishing up the welding on the drivetrain and making it go and stop this week.
I got the fenders and title for the 38 on the day they wrote the letter, so I have 30 days to do something 'positive' with it before it becomes a 'problem'.

Continuing... One of the neighbors that called the cops on the camaro got a 'letter' from the city because her grandkids are HOGS!
They dump whatever is in their trucks right next to the alley for all to see! (My garage connects with their property).
They dump their waste oil on the weeds instead of cutting them, they buy old cars, sit them on the street and let them DECAY then call the junk man to haul them away.(This has happened with 10 or more since I came here). They built a new garage. The (4) 'sky lights' blew off the FIRST year and it took them 10 years to replace them! Let the rain, snow, leaves fall!! (into the garage).
I didn't GET a letter till the city guy came back to 're-check' them! THEN, she 'complained' about My stuff! (They waited 5 days of 10 to START on the clean-up). By then, I had already painted anything that needed a 'touch up' on my buildings, raked and bagged all the leaves that came off of THEIR trees, picked up all the trash that had blown off of THEIR property, Including the pieces of ROOF that had blown off of their garage and damaged my SVX! They didn't even RAKE the debris on the ground till AFTER they were re-checked!
By then, I had raked, swept, and taken the air compressor and BLOWN all the dust out from under my 'offending' vehicles!

Yea, I REALLY want the 47 sitting out there for the next windstorm!

I started my 'protest' by building a pole for my Gadston flag to hang on! Then I stuck my Dodge Motorsports flag on the 38.
I am the ONLY one in a 4 block area that has PAINTED anything on a building!
I have ALREADY used 3 gallons of house paint this year!
I have been mowing 1/2 acre of 'city' property for 22 years. I am the ONLY citizen that will dig out a fire Hydrant in this area!
I shoveled out the 'single mom', next door and the disabled man next to her and the disabled woman next to him, plus the 'dead' guy on the other side, EVERY time it snowed here!
I also have 'perfect' attendance at 'WORK', and heat with coal and wood that I haul and cut.
These 'city' guys better be 'nice' to me! I might QUIT doing all the 'Public Service' stuff!
I have more letters from the city Thanking me for the stuff I do than I have for old cars in the back yard.
I might have to drag the guys that wrote the 'other' letters to the meeting with the guy that wrote the latest one.
Good luck man

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:20 AM

Wow sorry about all the drama but this has been an interesting read! Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out!
Old 03-30-2010, 06:45 AM

Registered SVX

Wow, sounds about par for the city, cant leave well enough out of a persons business.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:31 AM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowise View Post
Wow sorry about all the drama but this has been an interesting read! Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out!
+1!!!! I hope everything will be ok.
70' Olds Toronado
98' Renault Chamade
82' Honda Prelude
79' Honda Accord awaiting restomod.
69' Mustang Hardtop
67' Jeep Ford Willys awaiting restoration.
67' IKA Torino Coupe
74' Renault Torino Coupe
Old 03-30-2010, 08:19 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaxSvx View Post
+1!!!! I hope everything will be ok.
The 'junk' NAZI has stated by certified mail that he was going to haul my 30 Willys and 46 Dodge OUT of my carport and charge ME for the clean up!
The Willys is now sitting behind a new wall, (I closed in the carport) Blocked in by a 90%restored Mustang rag top. The 38 Dodge is in the bay that the Mustang was sleeping in, the 46 is still sitting out in the other carport, blocked in by the Mustang on one end and my really clean 91 Dodge PU on the other. The new NO TRESPASSING signs are in place and the magnum is fully complimented and oiled.
I explained to him that 90% of the people that see the 46 LIKE it!
I will bring MY pictures to the city council meeting on monday night.
HELL!! I ain't hurtin' no one, (YET)
I bought the WORST house in the neighborhood over 20 years ago. I have spent a PILE of money and YEARS of my time turning this dump into a 'HOME' for my children.
We have worked on the house and played with old cars here ever since. Now that I am playing with old cars with my GRANDCHILDREN, it becomes a 'problem'.
When someone 'follows' the 'Historic' signs from the highway, they pass within 15 FEET of my front porch.
(99.8% of those 'tourists' will never KNOW that I build old cars in back of my 160 year old house!
They WILL see the bushes that I trim, the grass that belongs to the city that I mow and the flowers that I plant on the 'citys' dirt. As they drive past my 160 year old house they might not 'notice' that all the windows have been replace with 'Grid in Glass' windows that LOOK like 160 year old windows. THAT cost a BUNCH of extra money, but I did it that way to keep the 'hood' as much like it 'was then' as possible.
There are several pictures of my house in the local tourist trap with a 1938 Oldsmobile parked out front. I want to 'duplicate' the pic, but wish to use the 1938 Dodge.
I have retained the SAME poles on the front porch. I have created 'similar' banisters. I have paid the 'extra' to have windows that LOOK the same, so the pictures match. I have 'visions' of 'tourists' stopping here to 'shoot' the SAME pic that they SAW at the 'trap'. They will have NO way of knowing that I am building 'old cars' and preserving HISTORY 175 feet up the alley!

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-30-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
The 'junk' NAZI has stated by certified mail that he was going to haul my 30 Willys and 46 Dodge OUT of my carport and charge ME for the clean up!
The Willys is now sitting behind a new wall, (I closed in the carport) Blocked in by a 90%restored Mustang rag top. The 38 Dodge is in the bay that the Mustang was sleeping in, the 46 is still sitting out in the other carport, blocked in by the Mustang on one end and my really clean 91 Dodge PU on the other. The new NO TRESPASSING signs are in place and the magnum is fully complimented and oiled.
I explained to him that 90% of the people that see the 46 LIKE it!
I will bring MY pictures to the city council meeting on monday night.
HELL!! I ain't hurtin' no one, (YET)
I bought the WORST house in the neighborhood over 20 years ago. I have spent a PILE of money and YEARS of my time turning this dump into a 'HOME' for my children.
We have worked on the house and played with old cars here ever since. Now that I am playing with old cars with my GRANDCHILDREN, it becomes a 'problem'.
When someone 'follows' the 'Historic' signs from the highway, they pass within 15 FEET of my front porch.
(99.8% of those 'tourists' will never KNOW that I build old cars in back of my 160 year old house!
They WILL see the bushes that I trim, the grass that belongs to the city that I mow and the flowers that I plant on the 'citys' dirt. As they drive past my 160 year old house they might not 'notice' that all the windows have been replace with 'Grid in Glass' windows that LOOK like 160 year old windows. THAT cost a BUNCH of extra money, but I did it that way to keep the 'hood' as much like it 'was then' as possible.
There are several pictures of my house in the local tourist trap with a 1938 Oldsmobile parked out front. I want to 'duplicate' the pic, but wish to use the 1938 Dodge.
I have retained the SAME poles on the front porch. I have created 'similar' banisters. I have paid the 'extra' to have windows that LOOK the same, so the pictures match. I have 'visions' of 'tourists' stopping here to 'shoot' the SAME pic that they SAW at the 'trap'. They will have NO way of knowing that I am building 'old cars' and preserving HISTORY 175 feet up the alley!
Don't have to worry about the 'tourists' seeing those pics! The snoozepaper, this very day announced that the musieum was CLOSING because of Budjet cuts!
Since NO ONE responded to the 'post' I have to assume the I am all alone in this fight.

After being a 'stellar' citizen for 57 years, I will have to become a 'criminal' to preserve 'HISTORY'!!!
I will NOT allow these 'people' to STEAL my truck!

IF they TRY to steal my truck, it will be NATIONAL headlines!

Jerry
Old 04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX

Jerry,

I'm being as honest as I can when I say "I have no idea what you are talking about". I will be visiting OT for a little bit of maintenance soon maybe you can explain to me what you are saying. Please don't take it offensively.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 04-01-2010, 09:27 PM

Registered SVX

I understand, And feel the same way. you are not alone.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Don't have to worry about the 'tourists' seeing those pics! The snoozepaper, this very day announced that the musieum was CLOSING because of Budjet cuts!
Since NO ONE responded to the 'post' I have to assume the I am all alone in this fight.

After being a 'stellar' citizen for 57 years, I will have to become a 'criminal' to preserve 'HISTORY'!!!
I will NOT allow these 'people' to STEAL my truck!

IF they TRY to steal my truck, it will be NATIONAL headlines!
I THOUGHT that SOMEONE here would back me.....
Tuesday evening, I put the 'offending' 38 Dodge inside and put a shiny red Mustang convertable where it was. That night, a windstorm blew a branch off of a neighbors tree and it damaged the Mustang. It put a dent in the area between the hood and the windshield, then 'SCUFFED' the brand new convertable top!
There is $1,500. worth of DAMAGE to a car that was PROTECTED untill the city's junk nazi wanted to 'SEE' shiney cars instead of rusty junk!
The rusty junk had NO damage, since it was laying in the bay that the nice, shiny Mustang had occupied since October of last year!
The 'city' guy said that he would be by on wednesday and have the 'zoning' guy with him. I left a message that I wanted to be there when they came by. I stated that I was 'off' for lunch between 1 and 1:30. I was here and NO one came.
I told him that I had put in for a 'vacation' day for friday so we could 'talk', and he told me that he only 'worked' monday thru wednesday.
I told him that if I only had to work 3 days per week, all these old cars would be DONE!

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 04-01-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo View Post
Jerry,

I'm being as honest as I can when I say "I have no idea what you are talking about". I will be visiting OT for a little bit of maintenance soon maybe you can explain to me what you are saying. Please don't take it offensively.
I have been restoring old cars and building 'Street Rods' here for 22 years.
I have always been the kind of guy that does NOTHING to cause the neighbors to 'bother' with what goes on here. I don't make noise late or too soon in the morning.
I have been 'ATTACKED' by the 'city' because I have old cars under my carports!
The papers stated that I had (3) 'vintage' cars without engines or windshields. I don't have ANYTHING here without an engine. They do not have windshields because the windshields would be damaged if I welded near them. I DO have the windshields inside the garage.
I spent the day driving a van, since a co-worker called in 'sick'.
I found 25 places in the city that were WAY worse than MY shop! Several belonged to 'local government'. One belonged to the city! (That is TODAY)
I am being 'targeted' for some reason. They are picking on the WRONG guy!
The 'NEWEST' car that is being attacked is a 46 Dodge 'RatRod', the other 2 are a 1938 Dodge 4 door and a 1930 Willys Knight.
There are NO weeds growing through the carcasses, there is no 'polution' being dripped into the soil. There are just cars that are 64 to 80 years old being 'preserved' here till the money come available to finish them.
The 46 is 'REGESTERED' for an event that causes a lot of out of towners to come here and rent rooms and buy dinners. That is, IF I can keep the NAZI from CRUSHING it before I have a chance to finish it.

Jerry
Old 04-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
I have been restoring old cars and building 'Street Rods' here for 22 years.
I have always been the kind of guy that does NOTHING to cause the neighbors to 'bother' with what goes on here. I don't make noise late or too soon in the morning.
I have been 'ATTACKED' by the 'city' because I have old cars under my carports!
The papers stated that I had (3) 'vintage' cars without engines or windshields. I don't have ANYTHING here without an engine. They do not have windshields because the windshields would be damaged if I welded near them. I DO have the windshields inside the garage.
I spent the day driving a van, since a co-worker called in 'sick'.
I found 25 places in the city that were WAY worse than MY shop! Several belonged to 'local government'. One belonged to the city! (That is TODAY)
I am being 'targeted' for some reason. They are picking on the WRONG guy!
The 'NEWEST' car that is being attacked is a 46 Dodge 'RatRod', the other 2 are a 1938 Dodge 4 door and a 1930 Willys Knight.
There are NO weeds growing through the carcasses, there is no 'polution' being dripped into the soil. There are just cars that are 64 to 80 years old being 'preserved' here till the money come available to finish them.
The 46 is 'REGESTERED' for an event that causes a lot of out of towners to come here and rent rooms and buy dinners. That is, IF I can keep the NAZI from CRUSHING it before I have a chance to finish it.

I FOUND the 'complaintant!
Her son told me tonight, that she wants to 'ruin' me! She is the FIRST person to get a 'letter'!
After I spent all my 'free' time trying to make this Rod Shop look like 'Better Homes and Gardens, I had the family over for a cookout.
We sat across from each other SCREAMING what we wanted to eat over the 'sound' of her husband and son 'fixing' a sprayer for foundation waterproofing! The DAMNED machine had no muffler and they burned (3) tanks of GAS out of it! It started at 9:00 AM on Easter morning and was still running at 8:30 PM!
I could not hear a THING, even though I was over 80 feet away! I finally got fed up and carried a car muffler up there and stuck the open pipe into it. It was still a pain in the a$$ to hear, but was about 1/2 as annoying!
THIS is the FIRST person to complain about the camaro and her husband is the guy that was sleeping when I set the MORON off by not letting him be 'in-considerate'.
The sprayer blew a hose and sprayed my Subaru SVX with tar. I gave him rags to clean it off with, then, after moving the car, went back and picked up the tar covered rags, (out of MY driveway), and dropped them into his truck.
I am on the 'verge' of declaring 'WAR'!! They have not experienced 'NOISE' like the noise that my 65 Dodge A-100, 413 (BUILT) with open big tube Hookers can produce! It is sleeping on the farm, but can be here in 1 hour, If I take the trailer there and load it!
I have been here for 23 years. I have NEVER brought the A-100 here, because I would be 'responsible' for damage to walls and windows if I start it here. I am THAT close, (Holding fingers a blond hair's width) of SHOWING these people what 'NOISE' IS!!
The ONLY time my WIFE (Of 22 years), ever heard it run, she backed away and said that," IT HURT my BELLY". A co-worker was walking towards the garage when I had it started the last time. He has called me the "Road Warrior" ever since! ( I rapped the throttle then shut it off. The 'Report' echoed through the vally 5 times) This puppy can make 'NOISE'.

These people better back off or the A-100 WILL come home!

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 04-05-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
...and the magnum is fully complimented and oiled.
Oh yeah prob resolved

J/K man, don't do something stupid... try to evade the issue in a more clever way...

let the law be always next to you..

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
Oh yeah prob resolved

J/K man, don't do something stupid... try to evade the issue in a more clever way...

let the law be always next to you..
IF they keep their tow trucks out of my car port, I will leave the Magnum in the holster! I have been a 'productive' citizen for all my life. I have NO idea what it feels like to be 'cuffed and stuffed'. I am damned near 60 years old and have 4 grown children that also have not been a 'problem' for the government. This all started because of a HATEFUL wench that has 'hated' me for over 40 years,(for NO reason) complaining because her people's TRASH never gets picked up. She got a 'letter' from the city.
The 'trash' that I was 'cited' for blew OFF of HER yard!
Her 'people' block the alley for HOURS at a time, but when my daughter stopped on the alley to pull my grandson out of the carseat before parking the car, this wench pulled up behind the daughters car and LAYED on the HORN till my daughter moved the car! I can PROMISE you that this will NEVER happen again without the cops showing up!

I had to go for my DOT physical today. I was almost 'failed' over my blood pressure. If I would have failed, I would not be able to drive 'commercial' vehicles anymore.I drive them FOR a LIVING!
Dr asked me WHY it was up. I gave him the 'short' version. He allowed me some 'cool-off' time and I passed.
Doc was cool. He asked if I had any pics of the 'offending' vehicle and I showed him one on my phone. We conversed a bit, then he re-tested me.
He then asked if I could have it ready for the show in 2 weeks at the medical facility!

I am losing WAY too much sleep over this crap!! Why don't they just LEAVE me ALONE?

Jerry