Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 11-06-2005, 10:50 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlack92
seriously though, Philly needs to keep TO, he is really freakin good. I wish the media woudl freaking back off him though, the media seems to take special joy in making the Eagles into a Soap Opera. I hope they stay away from ATL,
No they don't need to keep him at all. They will be fine without him. We were fine the previous 3-4 years with him out. Our recievers didnt have a bad night. Reggie Brown really stepped it up. If greg lewis' incomplete pass would have been ruled a catch the outcome coulda been different. The bigger thing is we have to learn to run the ball more effectivley. Where is ryan moats?!

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 11-07-2005, 01:16 PM

The Terrell Owens era is over in Philadelphia. He has been suspended for 4 games and will not return to the team after his suspension. Good riddance you a******...i hope you can feed your family now!!

Old 11-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Certified Porschephile

You're going down next week POWER!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWER on demand
The Terrell Owens era is over in Philadelphia. He has been suspended for 4 games and will not return to the team after his suspension. Good riddance you a******...i hope you can feed your family now!!

Hopefully, he will find a team where someone will put him in his place, and stand up to him. I think he was a huge factor in the Eagles run to the Super Bowl though, he gave them that edge that helped pull them past the NFC Championship finally. As much as people might hate him, he does what he says he will do, he gets the job done. I think he is def. a victim of the media trying to make a good story and ruin relations between the team. That segment on TV was overwhelmingly edited to get what they wanted everyone to hear. F&%$ the media, they need to stay out of people's business

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 11-15-2005, 06:11 AM
Network Design Administrator

McNabb hurt, no TO, but was that a Running game? Oh and you still lost, again!
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:30 AM

Last night was amazing untill that INT by our brilliant clutch QB. The entire atmosphere was something i've never seen. It was just like a playoff game. I was wearing my throwback jerome brown jersey...got complimented on it by almost everyone around me. Right before the game started we got into our " DALLAS SUCKS" chant...that was awesome . I was also able to walk past the mock casket of TO...that was hillarious. The whole game had such a weird feeling though....it was like you knew you were going to dominate for most of the game and then something terrible was going to happen. I almost threw up right after he got picked.....as soon as he looked that way to throw everyone in my section started screaming " nooooooo dont throw ittttttt!!!" and then you know the rest.

Funny thing was after the game was over the guy sittin next to me called his wife and said " yeah im headed to the walt witman bridge with a few buddies so i dont think i'll be home tonight" LOL

Didn't get to pester any Dallas fans....wasn't a cowboys jersey in sight. Except for one guy wearing a michael irvin jersey with " HI IM A COKE HEAD AND A MORON!!"...written all over it LOL. I had to get a picture with that guy. Personally I dont think D Mac will play against the Giants....he needs surgery. We need to call back Bobby Hoying LOL.......ahh boy

Last edited by n00b on demand; 11-15-2005 at 10:04 AM.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:56 AM

Apparently there's been some wiff of a rumor that the Falcons might be interested in T.O.? I read that Jim Mora, Sr. said he'd "disown" his son if Atlanta picks-up Owens.

Sunday's game in Atlanta illustrated two points: 1) The Falcons aren't quite as good as their record suggests, and 2) the reverse is true of Green Bay.

Seems Michael Vick has let the detractors (who say he can't pass) get into his head. In situations where he used to bust a big play, he's instead pulling up at the line of scrimmage, forcing the ball downfield, and getting hammered. They should build every offensive game plan around video of his playoff victory over Green Bay a couple of years ago, hand the man the ball and say, "Michael, just go do what you do." Of course, he might not need to run quite as much if he had a playmaker downfield. Did somebody mention T.O.?

dcb
Old 11-15-2005, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarrb
Apparently there's been some wiff of a rumor that the Falcons might be interested in T.O.? I read that Jim Mora, Sr. said he'd "disown" his son if Atlanta picks-up Owens.

Sunday's game in Atlanta illustrated two points: 1) The Falcons aren't quite as good as their record suggests, and 2) the reverse is true of Green Bay.

Seems Michael Vick has let the detractors (who say he can't pass) get into his head. In situations where he used to bust a big play, he's instead pulling up at the line of scrimmage, forcing the ball downfield, and getting hammered. They should build every offensive game plan around video of his playoff victory over Green Bay a couple of years ago, hand the man the ball and say, "Michael, just go do what you do." Of course, he might not need to run quite as much if he had a playmaker downfield. Did somebody mention T.O.?

dcb

TO will be in dallas next year....book it. Jerry Jones from what i heard from people last night said that he would take him. Plus owens has connections with michael irvin....not to mention it would be the ultimate way to get back at the eagles. Parcells has dealt with a guy just like TO...keyshawn johnson.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Certified Porschephile

I don't want him. Keyshawn never called out his QB in NY, Tampa or in Dallas. T.O. is an @$$ and should go to Atlanta. Sorry Daryl. Dallas is an up and coming team, like I said, but we are not there yet. I'm not the typical Cowboys bandwagon boy you find around here. I have been a Dallas fan since 1974. I see Dallas being a force starting in 06 or 07. We could use a Free Safety and a Linebacker or two. Other then that we look pretty good. A new kicker would be nice, the punter is really good. Philly is approaching the end of thier run. They had the NFC for 4 years and didn't take advantage of it. You can't expect everyone else to wait around, they will improve. Carolina looks to be in the driver's seat right now. Plus most Philly fans have no class what so ever so they will not win another championship in any of the 4 major sports as punishment! Egging the bus? Junior high BS. Grow up. No one pours beer on Eagle fans in Dallas. Class vs no class.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWER on demand
Personally I dont think D Mac will play against the Giants....he needs surgery. We need to call back Bobby Hoying LOL.......ahh boy
I hear that Randal Cuningham is avaiable
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!
Old 11-15-2005, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigershark
Carolina looks to be in the driver's seat right now.
I believe the Falcons have two games remaining against both Carolina and Tampa Bay. What is it the sportscasters say? "They control their own destiny." Yep; figure they've gotta win three of those games.

dcb
Old 11-15-2005, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigershark
I don't want him. Keyshawn never called out his QB in NY, Tampa or in Dallas. T.O. is an @$$ and should go to Atlanta. Sorry Daryl. Dallas is an up and coming team, like I said, but we are not there yet. I'm not the typical Cowboys bandwagon boy you find around here. I have been a Dallas fan since 1974. I see Dallas being a force starting in 06 or 07. We could use a Free Safety and a Linebacker or two. Other then that we look pretty good. A new kicker would be nice, the punter is really good. Philly is approaching the end of thier run. They had the NFC for 4 years and didn't take advantage of it. You can't expect everyone else to wait around, they will improve. Carolina looks to be in the driver's seat right now. Plus most Philly fans have no class what so ever so they will not win another championship in any of the 4 major sports as punishment! Egging the bus? Junior high BS. Grow up. No one pours beer on Eagle fans in Dallas. Class vs no class.
You may not want him but that doesnt matter because you guys are probably the only team that will want him. Atlanta won't get him because he wont get the ball alot with michael vick plus i dont think jim mora wants him there anyway. Dallas is really the only suitable fit....and jerry jones is the type to go after someone like that so he can make headlines...put people in the seats...and make money. Its right up dallas' alley. TO will probably push to go there just to spite philly.

And again...if your not a philly fan you will never understand anything that they feel. We take our sports more seriously than anyone in the country. We have the same level of passion for all 4 sports...you dont see that anywhere else in the country. You will never hear a louder playoff crowd or big game crowd than in philly either. No one pours beer on eagle fans in dallas because people down south arent like that. Go to Giants stadium with your cowboys jersey on if you own one....you will be bombed with beer and food i guarantee it. Eagles fans treat the team like their family...they'll boo if you do bad to let u know they dont appreciate it...and they will cheer you the loudest when your wining to let them know how proud you are. If another team comes in and wins...you might get egged because you came in our house and " disrespected us." You dont like it..too bad thats the way it is. Giants fans and eagles fans loathe the cowboys equally. You should have heard the NY radio stations when cowboys fans came out from under their rocks that they've been hiding under since 1995. All the Giants fans that got on the air said they would basically put any of them in their place in their stadium. So don't make it sound like philly fans are the worst...NY and Boston is equally bad...they just dont have the same amount of passion for all 4 of their major teams like we do. Detroit fans caused one of the worst brawls in sports history....white sox fans tried to beat up craig biggio's wife during the world series....yankee fans love to yell things at little children with red sox hats on....mets fans love throwing things at young phillies fans and even worse with yankee fans. It happens everywhere...why? because they care.

The eagles run is no way over.We lost a projected starting DE before the season to a gun shot. We lost our kick returner to a barbed wire fence. We lost our Pro Bowl kicker due to injury. We've had a mangled McNabb for much of the season. We are now without our projected #1 AND #2 receiver.
We lost a projected starting RB. The patriots won the super bowl and then the next season went 6-10 and didnt even make the playoffs. And what happened after that year?...oh yeah they won 2 straight super bowls . The eagles are a team built to win for many years...they are young and very talented and have a franchise QB. They need to make adjustments...and they will....they also need to get healthy. Wonder why we were so great last year...because we had no injuries. The NFC east has cought up but the eagles are in no means done. They have the largest amound of cap room in the NFL. Sign a few free agents to fill holes and add some depth in the off season and boom were right back in it.

Last edited by n00b on demand; 11-15-2005 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Mountaineer

i'm going to resurrect this thread right in time for the playoff race.

ATL isn't looking too good lately, their run game is 1st in the NFL, but Vick needs some receivers to throw to, the game against the Bears showed that you can't just run the ball all the time.......

how is everyone else doing?

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 12-21-2005, 04:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
AppstateSVX,

Thanks for keeping this thread alive.

All I have say is GO GIANTS !!

I think that the Gints have to beat the Redskins and Raiders to clinch.
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!
Old 12-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Mountaineer

ATL needs Tampa Bay to lose out to make the playoffs, and they have to win out, so GO TAMPA BAY'S OPPOSITION!!!

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: