SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2004, 11:21 PM
abrasive personality

Send a message via AIM to NomadTW
i'm starting an ebay business

due to the fact that not only have i been wanting to start an ebay business. and i found out that you can get free shipping supplies to ship priority mail through the USPS, and i ordered a bunch of supplies to start myself out, i have decided to start a business selling used car parts on ebay... for any cars i can get parts for, with no descrimination about make model or nation of origin, if it will make me money i will sell it

just thought i'd share
Old 02-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Shot king

Nice, will you be buyin any parts to later sell on ebay for a profit ? If so let me know and i'll make see what i got.
Old 02-22-2004, 10:14 PM
abrasive personality

Send a message via AIM to NomadTW
like i said i'm not limiting myself to any make model or year, if i can buy it for less than it will sell for on ebay i will buy it, i just need a bit of startup cash to buy the stuff from the start

i've noticed that most of the mainstream cars' parts on ebay go for a lot less than they can be bought for at junkyards, a LOT less. so it's probably going to end up being mostly rare cars, or cult cars... things that are old, and people find worth keeping running despite logic

for example a used a/c compressor for a 95 accord 4 cyl on ebay tends to go for around 80 dollars, and from the junkard is around 110 dollars
however an acura TL compressor from the 5 cyl is 50 at the junkyard and is the same part
or
a power steering pump for the same accord goes for around 30 dollars on ebay but from the junkyard is 58 dollars, however again the acura CL has the same pump and from the JY is 35 dollars

but a camry steering rack is 100 from the junkyard and seems to bring in around 170 on ebay

like i said it's all about selling profitable things and not selling costly things
Old 02-22-2004, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NomadTW

i've noticed that most of the mainstream cars' parts on ebay go for a lot less than they can be bought for at junkyards, a LOT less. so it's probably going to end up being mostly rare cars, or cult cars... things that are old, and people find worth keeping running despite logic

Kind of like us? We should use this cult for something good. Let's clone something!

1998 Acura Integra LS 74k Sold 1/07
2007 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 .04k!
2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 4x4 TRD Sport
Old 02-25-2004, 06:56 PM
ww111

Quote:
Originally posted by petesvx2

Let's clone something!

TRANNY'S!!!!!!!!!