How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-04-2003, 12:31 AM
StaceyVX

Alcyone logo

My friend makes decals and someone e-mailed him asking to put Alcyone logos on Ebay...I was just wondering if anyone here had a good pictures for one because I don't think the one the people e-mailed him was that great. It said "Alycone" with the star somewhere on it. If anyone has a good one, let me know or post it here and he can make them up. Thanks.

Last edited by StaceyVX; 08-04-2003 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-04-2003, 07:04 AM
Cheif Dish & Bottle Washer

Registered SVX
Stacey,
I asked a guy in florida (GoFastGrahpics@AOL.com)who sells decals on E-Bay to create an Alcyone decal for me.
He made them to look just like the JDM hood emblem (silver bull skull with SVX between the horns, black background with silver border). He made me a pair of 2" x 3" ($8), and then sold another set or two on E-bay that were a little larger. (approx 4" x 5", they sold for $15)
They look good from a distance, but up close you could see a fabric grain in it. Kind of a cheese cloth look, not really flat vynl as I had expected. Also the silver portions were not a shiny chrome, like I thought they would be, more of a flat silver look.
He has a set for sale on E-Bay listed as ACLYONE DECAL now that look to have the shiney chrome on black but it's the same photo he used before and aren't what they really look like.
They are nice, but I really couldn't find a suitable place that I liked on the car, so I have just put them on a shelf for now.
I can recommend him as a good seller, but again I was a little dissapointed in the fabric look of these particular decals.
If you find some that are truly flat and have the chrome look to the silver portions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Txcess