SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 09-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Farm for sale!

I feel like I have been beating my face against a post with barbed wire on it! For 15 YEARS I have been handing the keys to a place that could make $250,000 per year to LAZY ba$tards the won't wake up and WORK!!
There are tow trucks 'rusting' there, that need work. I said that "If they work, I will tag and insure them".
The guy can keep the tow money, I would collect the storage.

The Tow truck still is sitting where I parked it 4 MONTHS ago and still needs a clutch!
When I put the plazma cutter there, no one came out to learn how to use it, but when I came back, someone had blown the tips up so bad that It took me over an hour to get it working to do a 'PAYING job!
I have had 6 windows shot out of 60 year old trucks with a BB gun, My lawn mower had a blown head gasket, which would not have been an 'issue' had it not had a 'tow rope' tied to the back and mud on top of the deck.
I don't use it to pull anything and grass does not grow in mud puddles.
I had the oil on site to change the oil in my Outback, but it was all gone.
I had a can of 134 w oil ready to use on my Outback, but 'someone' turned the knob down and let my freon 'free'. A can of Lucas was in the front yard and my can of JB 80 was missing.
I have recieved not a DIME of rent for the house since june 1 and 40%of the 'net' from a garage that has produced NOTHING is, in fact NOTHING!!

In my humble opinion, "If someone has everything HANDED to them and still can't make it, they are USELESS and NEED to be SHOT!!"
I would like to be at the market to personally PI$$ on their Cherios!

I will be fileing bankrupsy on friday. I refuse to pay for this place till I'm 80 because I had LAZY BA$TARDS working the place while I worked my 'real' job!

All it would have taken is about 1/2 what I put in to avoid this. It's SAD that after 15 years, I STILL have not found 1/2 of what's left of ME, when I get done working for the 'man'.
I have been stuck with hundreds of dollars worth of 'jailhouse' collect calls, from the son of that last years 'partner', I have been stuck with $300, electric bills that I had no idea that my name was attatched to, I There are 300 tires that the 'jailhouse; son used my tire machine to pull the wheels off and scrap.
The 'new' guy hauled 6 truckloads of trash from an eviction to my 'pasture' and burned them. When the fire wasn;t going his way, he threw TIRES on the pile to get full consumption...... The LANDOWNER is LIABLE for such activities!
I went OFF on them! I told them that I didn't have $10,000 to pay a fine for their saving $100. on landfill fees!

It only took them 3 weeks to get rid of the 'evidance'.
I was ready to PAY a guy with a bobcat to bury the $hit.

I'm ready to count on 'ME', and NEVER put another DIME into the pourbox!/ poor, MOST of them are there by CHOICE!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 09-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Farm for sale!

After talking to the lawyer for the 'free' time, we continued talking for another 45 minutes.
He looked at my photobucket albums and we were making arrangements to bring his 59 Caddy for some repairs!
He told me to get someone in there that will pay rent and make money for themselves and me in the shops, and try to maintain the place till it sells.(or turns a profit)

I'm game. Is there anyone on the board that is interested in this deal??? All you have to do is about 1/2 what an old worn out redneck can do to make a living, do as much as I can do to excell.
3 shops and an 8 room rancher in the country, there is a tow truck rusting into the ground there, a rollback that COULD be put back on the road, but works fine for a yard truck, WONDERFUL tools that I hauled back home to protect them, and enough 'old cars' to fix to keep a 'self starter' busy for a couple years.
All this, and deer hunting from the back PORCH!!

I WISH someone would have offered this deal to ME when I was 30 years younger!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: