Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Audio/Video/Nav/Security

Old 03-08-2005, 11:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to kuoh
Then you might upgrade the amp first, as someone suggested previously. The Infinity sub might still have some more room to play if it's in the right sealed box. I doubt you'll get any improvement in SQ going with the other sub in a ported box.

KuoH

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_4187
I'll take a little of both The SQ with the infinity is pretty good. It is very accurate and keeps up well. I've heard louder from a single 10 but i think stepping up to a power acoustik would mean bringing in the big bucks for a new amp and everything.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:08 PM
You're mine!!

Send a message via AIM to rob_4187
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuoh
Then you might upgrade the amp first, as someone suggested previously. The Infinity sub might still have some more room to play if it's in the right sealed box. I doubt you'll get any improvement in SQ going with the other sub in a ported box.

KuoH
I couldnt expect a better SQ. The infinity provides some of the best that i've ever heard. The power acoustiks, however give you that pulse through your chest and have a very clean, solid hit to them. I think i'm gonna save up about $600 and start all over. I'll sell my other stuff to my sister or something .