Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 01-09-2011, 01:41 PM

Registered SVX
92 SVX Windshield

My insurance is replacing my windshield with a brand new OEM mine has one very small chip in it. I believe this has blue tint if anyone has a need for a window that is still in good shape local would be preferred as Im not sure about shipping one of these I would just about give it away.
The window is not the cleanest but you should get the idea.

Here is a close up of the chip

Old 01-10-2011, 09:55 AM

Registered SVX
Re: 92 SVX Windshield

The Glass shop is coming sometime this week. I have no place to store the glass so if anyone wants it they need to let me know before they get here or they will be taking the glass with them.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 AM

Registered SVX

Glass shop should be here this morning sometime, I really would like to see this glass go to someone that can use it, I will give it no charge if it can be put to good use. I know with the limited number of parts available, dealer said there were only 66 new windshields in the country, having this one that is still very usable go to waste is not what I want.
I have no place for storage so it has to go, I am unsure on how to ship something like this but if someone can tell me how, and pay for shipping I would do that too.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:20 PM

Registered SVX

Glass is still in atlanta, apparently the snow storm has them shut down. They might have it tomorrow by 3pm or it could be friday morning.
If someone has need of this they can have it, If it needs shipping you only pay the shipping.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:38 AM

Registered SVX

Well the glass came today, the installer picked it up from subaru and called me said they shipped it with the top down without padding and the rubber at the corners was scuffed I had him bring it out to look at it and decide if it was ok to put in, those corners were very scuffed looked like someone took coarse grit sand paper to them. So they ordered another and hopefully it will be here monday.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:21 PM

Registered SVX

Well the second window didnt come in till wed and it too was all scuffed up so the dealer overnighted a third, it came in yesterday, and looked perfect I did not get any responses so they took the old glass with them they probably put it in the dumpster.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: