Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts Wanted > SVX Parts Wanted

Old 10-16-2007, 09:02 AM
SVX- My daily driving Corvette

Send a message via AIM to CorSVXette
Classic SVX
Cap for seat bolt

Hi guys. I just noticed that I am missing the cap that goes over the bolt that holds down the seats. It is the passenger seat , rear, rightside bolt. My interior color is gray. Anybody have this part for sale? Thanks.
ps. Now as I am righting this thread, I am wondering if I am missing any of the other caps???? Any for sale out there?
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 10-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
I have some somewhere. I will look tonight and see what I can find
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-17-2007, 02:18 PM

Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
I have some somewhere. I will look tonight and see what I can find
OK Thanks. I just looked and I am also missing the cap on the passenger side front left bolt.
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 10-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
woops.... forgot to look. I will check tomorrow
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-19-2007, 05:23 AM

Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
woops.... forgot to look. I will check tomorrow
OK Thanks.
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 10-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Porsche Autofanatiker

I he doesn't have them I'm sure the 92 SVX parts car I have does. I can check
Monday. Color interior is gray as well...
Old 10-20-2007, 08:00 AM

Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxersix View Post
I he doesn't have them I'm sure the 92 SVX parts car I have does. I can check
Monday. Color interior is gray as well...
Thanks I would appreciate that.
Also, would you happen to have the cap that goes over the rear wiper mechanism on the inside of the glass by the rear deck? I just realized that I am missing mine.
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 10-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Porsche Autofanatiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorSVXette View Post
Thanks I would appreciate that.
Also, would you happen to have the cap that goes over the rear wiper mechanism on the inside of the glass by the rear deck? I just realized that I am missing mine.

The little horse shoe shaped piece that goes between the rear deck and rear windshield? Yes I do have that, let me double check it's condition on Monday but I'm pretty sure it's crack free. I already removed the rear wiper mechanism for my kit car and i don't need that trim piece

If there's other parts you'd like from this car let me know. I'm in NY so shipping won't be bad at all.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:55 AM

Classic SVX
Quote:
The little horse shoe shaped piece that goes between the rear deck and rear windshield? Yes I do have that, let me double check it's condition on Monday but I'm pretty sure it's crack free. I already removed the rear wiper mechanism for my kit car and i don't need that trim piece

If there's other parts you'd like from this car let me know. I'm in NY so shipping won't be bad at all.
Thanks. I just got the car so I am finding all these little pieces that are missing. Since you are parting out a car, do you know how I can get access to the white plug on the end of the parking light switch? I am trying to see if that is my problem with my parking lights but I am not sure what I need to remove to get to that end of the switch. I poped off the switch easy enought but could not get to the plug end> Do I need to remove the whole bottom of the dash under the steering column?
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 10-21-2007, 03:55 PM

Classic SVX
Quote:

You know what else I can use if you have it. Picture this: I am not sure if it is two pieces or one but the piece of the center console where the rear ash tray is. You see, whenever I open my console it rubbed against it and it torn it. It always rubs against it. It that a common problem with these cars? Can I adjust it? Anyways , if you have that piece, the wiper part and the caps for the seat bolts. Thanks.
Paul.
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 10-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Porsche Autofanatiker

Quote:
You know what else I can use if you have it. Picture this: I am not sure if it is two pieces or one but the piece of the center console where the rear ash tray is. You see, whenever I open my console it rubbed against it and it torn it. It always rubs against it. It that a common problem with these cars? Can I adjust it? Anyways , if you have that piece, the wiper part and the caps for the seat bolts. Thanks.
Paul.

I personally don't know much about these cars and what really needs to be done to access things.

I know I have that piece of the center console you're talking about, just not sure if it's condition. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Porsche Autofanatiker

Ok I have:

-Horse shoe cover plate for rear wiper between deck and window.
-All four plastic covers that cover the mounting bolts for the front seats. These are the covers that snap over the bolts down on the rear of the sliding rails for the front seats. That's what you needed correct? If not let me know.
-Also have the center console piece that holds the rear ashtray right behind the flip up lid. Ashtray included so the lid matches as close as possible.

All good condition. If that's all you need just make me an offer for the parts. If there's more stuff you'd like/need just let me know Shipping will probably cost like $5. Paypal is jaded_silver@hotmail.com
Old 10-22-2007, 07:24 PM

Classic SVX
Quote:
Ok I have:

-Horse shoe cover plate for rear wiper between deck and window.
-All four plastic covers that cover the mounting bolts for the front seats. These are the covers that snap over the bolts down on the rear of the sliding rails for the front seats. That's what you needed correct? If not let me know.
-Also have the center console piece that holds the rear ashtray right behind the flip up lid. Ashtray included so the lid matches as close as possible.

All good condition. If that's all you need just make me an offer for the parts. If there's more stuff you'd like/need just let me know Shipping will probably cost like $5. Paypal is jaded_silver@hotmail.com
If I am not mistaken, I think there are 4 of those plastic covers for each seat. There are 2 in the front and 2 in the rear of each seat. I'll take them all (8 ) if you have them because I am missing 1 rear and 1 front.
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 10-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Porsche Autofanatiker

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, I think there are 4 of those plastic covers for each seat. There are 2 in the front and 2 in the rear of each seat. I'll take them all (8 ) if you have them because I am missing 1 rear and 1 front.
Opps, I thought you we're just looking for the rear ones. I'll check those front ones tomorrow and let you know if they're there.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Porsche Autofanatiker

Ok on this car there were only two front caps. Both front outer rail caps I have. The inside front bolt caps are either missing, or were never there from the factory. So i have 6 total(both pairs of rears, outer fronts), ashtray/top cover, horseshoe.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: