Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-12-2006, 04:49 PM

SVX SIGHTING!! OMG!!! ASHEVILLE/Candler AREA!!!!

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE ANOTHER SVX OWNER IN ASHEVILLE BESIDES ME. I just recently purchased my pearly but OMG when I was driving my beater back from AB Tech <Tech College> today I saw going the other direction a Green..Dark Green...Not sure if that is the Polo or not and I saw the grill and the windows and I was like o.O O.O O>O <.< >.> I couldn't believe it...almost ran out of the road in excitement lol. It was down Sand Hill School Road...does anyone know anyone with a Green SVX within that vicinity or mayb one of us that was driving down that road or in that area today about 6:30 pm

OMG IT WAS SO COOL...if it's someone on this network we need to hook up so that we can talk and hopefully I can get some hands on help on fixing up my pearly that's been mistreated . Curse those Old people I bought it from to hell...my pearly didn't deserve to be left out in the weather for a year without being driven .... you can tell that she's glad to be back on the road...most of the beginning sounds and issues have worked themselves out so that I can find the more pressing issues to be fixed first.

Anyways hit me back with info plz .... THAT MADE MY BORING DAY AWESOME

amazing what one car can do for your mood hehehe.

sorry forgot to mention this is in North Carolina

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?Osilith

mylocker url not sure how everyone has it my locker hehe
Old 09-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
could be greenmarine on a roadtrip?

don't know anyone else from asheville with a green one,
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
Hmmm, there's a green one in my area that could have been it. I'm in SC but its only a few hours drive from here so possible.

Its always a great day when you see an SVX (even your own ) There is 1 blue, 1 green, 1 red, 1 claret, 2 pearlies (not including me), and immortal_suby's black (we live within an hour of each other but i've yet to spot him ) in my area i see or hear of one about once a month.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:19 AM

Smile SVX sightings

I have 3(2 92's and a 94 )and i have not seen but one in my travels and he or she lives in Fayetteville nc where i live and never met with him or her yet, It is a blue and never seen who is driving it beacause it is always park at the mall.

They keep me broke sometimes but well worth the time and money to keep them showing around----400.00 today just for front calibers,,,, thay had all with them pads and and all....360.00 for the rear... I think about 5400.oo for the trans on the 92.... 9000.00 just in the buying the car and parts for just one.....the other 2 are doing ok so far...except for one in shop for body work...which is free... lucky me on that.

All talk about gas milage with the auto trans with the 92 i get around 30 miles to the gal on the road ...town it goes about 22...with out air--with air about 27 and 19... the 94 a little better----but i drive it like a car not a drag racer... The reason is i had my fun in the 60's and 70's ...Muscle car era
where a 426 hemi cuda rule the road. and a 427 chevy nova. Days gone bye.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:53 AM

There was a green '97 LSi for sale in Murphy, NC a couple of years ago. (In SVX Land, that's just a stone's throw from Asheville.) Carfax hit on the odometer reading, sold cheap. I sometimes regret passing on that one and wonder where it is now.

dcb
Old 09-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Network Design Administrator

hmmm there was a member (maybe still) in Asheville, not sure what color his was though...
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.