Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 07-04-2005, 02:53 PM
adrenaline10

i would no doubt not worry about the money.....it's just a matter of time, i don't want to wait to put the radio in, just hoping there is something around here. thanks...if i can't find anything i'll most defenitely be ordering one.
Nate
Old 07-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenaline10
i would no doubt not worry about the money.....it's just a matter of time, i don't want to wait to put the radio in, just hoping there is something around here. thanks...if i can't find anything i'll most defenitely be ordering one.
Nate
well good luck bub. i hope you find one in maine, but i highly doubt it. i mean if cost isn't an issue, david(svxdc) could probably next day it to ya. fedex envelope probably would run $15-$20. you have to remember that only a very limited number of these cars were made and especially since it's discontinued, you more than likely aren't going to find a harness from like say walmart, circuit city, best buys, crutchfields, high fi buys, etc. i mean would you stock a harness that very few people would buy? doesn't make too much business sense. once again, if harnesses were available, david/svxdc wouldn't have made them on his own time. think about it man. good luck in searching for one. oh yeah, his harnesses are exactly like the ones the store sells for other models. perfect fit