Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who will win the Democratic Nomination?
Wesley Clark 0 0%
Howard Dean 6 30.00%
John Kerry 7 35.00%
Dennis Kucinich 0 0%
Joseph Lieberman 1 5.00%
Al Sharpton 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Certified Porschephile

Oh boy, another thread that seperates the club. Ok, Bush is WAY better then any of the Dems. Personally, Lieberman is by far the best, but I don't think America would vote for a jewish guy. I'm not jewish, or anti-semetic, I just like his ideas best. He is the most moderate. Dean makes Communism look like a valid social agenda. Freak. It will probably be Kerry, and he'll lose.

Dan
Old 01-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
Oh boy, another thread that seperates the club. Ok, Bush is WAY better then any of the Dems. Personally, Lieberman is by far the best, but I don't think America would vote for a jewish guy. I'm not jewish, or anti-semetic, I just like his ideas best. He is the most moderate. Dean makes Communism look like a valid social agenda. Freak. It will probably be Kerry, and he'll lose.

Dan
Rather than being insulting and tactless, how about writing about why you prefer bush in a nice tone?

Mike
Old 01-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Alcyone SVX LSL

My vote is with Dean. I dont agree with most of what Bush has done, and i dont like most of his ideas he has in store. I would much rather see Dean in office.

Any way look how things are right now there is a dick, a bush, and a colin in charge of our little nation.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Unstoppable

Ok, only one word for Dean...

YEAGH!!!!!!!

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...60204_dean.mp3

and if you care for the isolated RAWR!!!!

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/tankrizzo_design/rawr.mp3

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
-George Carlin
Old 01-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Dubya

Hi everyone, I have more smarts in the lint in my pocket than Bush has all togeather. This is a sub human person with an ULTRA low IQ. We are in Iraq because" I promised my Daddy that I would finish what he didn't." We can't get him out of the White House to soon. Take care, BOBB
Old 01-22-2004, 07:26 AM
Certified Porschephile

How about a snappy comeback at bobb mike? I didn't think calling dean a freak was tactless, but oh well. I told you I thought Lieberman was the best Dem, but would lose. Seemed insightful to me.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
How about a snappy comeback at bobb mike? I didn't think calling dean a freak was tactless, but oh well. I told you I thought Lieberman was the best Dem, but would lose. Seemed insightful to me.
I think Bobb's post is equally as bad. You still have yet to express why you prefer Bush, and you also havent said why Dean is a "Freak" aside from that communism comment which i feel is quite inaccurate. Please enlighten me.

Note: I'm not trying to be antagonistic with this post, I really want to hear your opinions.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:37 AM
astralbody

I want bush out for my own reasons...that most of you do not have to contend with.

I do not want his statement to blossom but
As a lesbian I feel I have certain right along with every other human on this planet. Bush feels very different about this idea.

my 5 cents
Old 01-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally posted by astralbody
As a lesbian I feel I have certain right along with every other human on this planet.
aren't you required by law to drive a Forester?

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 01-22-2004, 09:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
I am a Goldwater type Republican who did not vote for GW the first time (I did not vote for Al Gore, either). I think that the current crop of Democratic candidates do not stand a 'snowball's chance in hell' of beating GW; unless he does or says something really, really stupid (even for him). I do not think Dick Cheney & Bush's advisors will let that happen.

Furthermore, I think the best democrat ticket would be Joe Liberman for pres. and Joe Clark for VP.
Unfortunately, Joe Liberman is not electable because of his religion. The Republican party would run all kinds of subtle fear ads about the Arabian states raising oil prices astronomically and US boys having to defend Isreal, if Joe Liberman were nominated for president.
That is a very sad commentary on the state of this union and the state of the politcal party to which I belong.
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!

Last edited by LarryIII; 01-28-2004 at 04:58 AM.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:57 AM
astralbody

Quote:
aren't you required by law to drive a Forester?
actually any suabru... for sometime now subaru has been supportive in the GLBT community

I like the SVX more anyway..
Old 01-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally posted by astralbody

actually any suabru... for sometime now subaru has been supportive in the GLBT community

I like the SVX more anyway..
good choice. the Forester is the typical stereotype, though. call me a lesbian - i'd love a Forester XT for some high speed hauling.

1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 01-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Certified Porschephile

Hey watch the Forester comment!!!!! Since you brought it up I favor his ban on gay marriages. My next door neighbors were lesbians, and were the nicest people I've ever met. But I don't think the sanctity of marriage should apply to them. I'm all in favor of them being able to form legal unions, with the required paperwork that applies to marriage, so that they can get the same benefits of married people. Is it splitting hairs? Maybe but then if it is, why the fuss? Call it a legal union and move on. As for dean, if you have REALLY looked at his stance, I should say which stance as he has changed 4 TIMES now on major issues, plus he is a guffaw machine!, he does lean far enough to the left to classify as having communist tendencies. There, a clear, concise, tactful, respectful, and insightful reply.

Dan
Old 01-22-2004, 11:56 AM
astralbody

I feel this is not the place for a discussion about marriages and the minute differences of word definitions that are used to describe certain situations or events...so I will not comment
on the unequality of a variety of issues within this country.

everyone is entitled to opinions.
I have mine...but I did not join this forum the talk about that.
I join this forum to discuss something we all have in common
the SVX.

I stated my place as the thread asked no more no less.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Certified Porschephile

I agree, but like I said you brought it up so I hope you didn't get offended by my response to an issue you raised. If everyone looks at my first post I said this could be trouble. It's not really my business if you vote democrat or Republican, I will be voting for Bush. As a veteran, a tax payer, and a father, I support his points and his overall ideas. If you don't, then vote for someone else. That is how the system works. I just don't want to see this turn into a gore cryfest part 2. And mike as for dean, for him to even hint that Bush knew about 9/11 ahead of time should be reason enough to hope he falls on his face. I was called to McGuire AFB on 9/14/01 to provide support for when Marine 1 and Air Force 1 where on base. Most of my reserve unit is NYPD or FDNY, so to hell with dean. That's my opinion and you have yours I'm sure.